Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

6 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

Thanks for the update, especially the player version. Finally the Skin color matches, sadly the neck gap is still an issue for the player version when moving. Same issue with saltmaxwell 2b Race :)

I believe I can't do much about it, since in OS the meshes are aligned perfectly. But thanks for the words. :D

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

hi, i found errors in esp.

Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 002] 2BFollower_BasicA2_Short.esp
[00:00] ConcordLocation "Конкорд" [LCTN:00017E00]
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACPR - Actor Cell Persistent Reference \  #0 \ Actor -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Actor -> [0100175C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Ref -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 001] 2BFollower_BasicA2.esp
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACPR - Actor Cell Persistent Reference \  #0 \ Actor -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Actor -> [0100175C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Ref -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 000] 2BFollower_Basic.esp

I uploaded a sneaky new version with those errors fixed, but you shouldn't have any problems with your game if you have them.

On 5/20/2020 at 8:29 AM, NoJoker said:

I love it, could you do a Rainbow Six Siege Ela race version? I would pay for it.

I'm not a modeller, so all I did with this mod was to put it all together.

If you could find someone that would port her model from R6S, make her have Fallout 4-compatible facial animations and not look like crap, you should pay that person instead ;)

first of all, i love this mod, goes so well with curie i kinda prefer 2b instead of vanilla. many thanks :) 

i have this weird issue: even if it supports hhs, it does not work for me so she sinks in the ground, and the hair is kinda weird colored.

picture for reference, player (me) for ground level/height comparison and 2b (curie) with 2B's wedding dress by coco (CBBE, nude meshes choosen on install).

20200531172003_1.jpg.4feacfa11e45f5c44cb096ebb5a15a85.jpg

the same heel issue goes with Vtaw outfits, coco... even after updating hhs, reinstalling both hhs and 2B but without success.

any advice???

13 hours ago, grenadier40mm said:

first of all, i love this mod, goes so well with curie i kinda prefer 2b instead of vanilla. many thanks :) 

i have this weird issue: even if it supports hhs, it does not work for me so she sinks in the ground, and the hair is kinda weird colored.

picture for reference, player (me) for ground level/height comparison and 2b (curie) with 2B's wedding dress by coco (CBBE, nude meshes choosen on install).

20200531172003_1.jpg.4feacfa11e45f5c44cb096ebb5a15a85.jpg

the same heel issue goes with Vtaw outfits, coco... even after updating hhs, reinstalling both hhs and 2B but without success.

any advice???

Her outfits are the only thing that support FO4HHS, if another armor doesn't support it, than I can't do anything about it.

For what I've read about FO4HHS, it's not race based, it's outfit based, so it might with other outfits unless they support it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 1:50 PM, guicool138 said:

Her outfits are the only thing that support FO4HHS, if another armor doesn't support it, than I can't do anything about it.

For what I've read about FO4HHS, it's not race based, it's outfit based, so it might with other outfits unless they support it.

I think he meant outfit that support HHS are not working correctly with 2b replacer, of which I have the same problem.

Say the same outfit with HHS, it works fine on vanilla curie,face swap curie and the player,yet I just cant get it to work on 2b replaced curie.

And also,all the basic followers' HHS dosen't work either for some reason.

I already have HumanRace2B in HHS's config so I don't think that's the problem.

The only probability that I can think of is that I have both fusion girl and CBBE enabled ,but I haven't encounter any other issue so far,this is the first.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a previous version (the one that was release in march) and yesterday, after abduction I got again the issue which made Curie (she's my 2B) wear the outfit instead of being naked.

I tried to remove it but then the face and her body had different skin colors, so I've reloaded and she got her naked body with the same color of her face.

I guess that the issue has been resolved now with the newst version, but if I install this one what will happen to her body? I gave her a quite pale aspect and many tattoos, I don't want to spend another hour-or-so to apply everything as how it is now.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

So I installed this as a replacement for Curie and the mod works as intended but AAF refuses to register her. I don't think I did anything wrong so I'm a little confused by this.

Try reloading the game after she got her synth body. I had a similar issue, at first she didn't got recognized but after reloading everything worked perfectly.

If it doesn't helps you out, then try to "replace" her with the console.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excuse me,I put the installation file into data

• Step 4: Type on the console 'player.setrace 2Brace'
  • Step 5: Type on the console 'slm 14'
  • Step 6: Go to the skin color part, select custom color and make the alpha value all the way to the right (aka 1

At the beginning of the normal 2b, but after restarting the game, there is no head

But the body still exists, may I ask which side of the installation is wrong

Happy Holidays to people!

I have a few things that I want to fix in the mod, so expect a small patch soon.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:10 PM, Verasmile2 said:

Any plan for a Fusion Girl 1.75 version?

No support other than CBBE, since that's what I use.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:35 PM, Landies said:

Excuse me,I put the installation file into data

• Step 4: Type on the console 'player.setrace 2Brace'
  • Step 5: Type on the console 'slm 14'
  • Step 6: Go to the skin color part, select custom color and make the alpha value all the way to the right (aka 1

At the beginning of the normal 2b, but after restarting the game, there is no head

But the body still exists, may I ask which side of the installation is wrong

Not sure what's going there, maybe the game isn't saving the race settings?

On 1/2/2021 at 7:50 PM, vxarctic said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the default CBBE texture is showing up instead of the one included with the mod. I'm using vortex as my MM.

Not sure either, the default body textures aren't related to this mod, in fact it remains completely separate from it.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:22 PM, guicool138 said:

Happy Holidays to people!

I have a few things that I want to fix in the mod, so expect a small patch soon.

No support other than CBBE, since that's what I use.

Not sure what's going there, maybe the game isn't saving the race settings?

Not sure either, the default body textures aren't related to this mod, in fact it remains completely separate from it.

Thank you for your reply, I used the module on Nora, and the module is applied to play normally but you will lose your head when you exit and re-enter

When I used to be a male protagonist

• 1 month later...