Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

• 2 months later...

I have noticed that for some reasons, Curie isn't "recognized" from AAF FPE. I mean, she can get pregnant, but the name doesn't displays on the messages from the mod. Cait instead, even as A2, keeps showing the name in the messages. What could be the issue in here? I know is a minor thing, but I'd like to try and fix it anyway.

They look great in game. I'm using the non replacer version because I already have mods which cover those ladies. I have been able to make settlers from them using this mod Portable Cloning Device at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) and they work as normal settlers but being able to dismiss the original followers from your mod to a settlement would be the icing on the cake. There are places in the game where too many followers can make for a very hard time. If you could make this possible that would be awesome but if not then cie la vie. Great work and thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/1/2021 at 2:52 PM, guicool138 said:

New quick update, new specular textures for the feathers and a slightly tweak to the dress texture.

I was toying with the idea of making a 2P (based on Soul Calibur 6) color scheme but probably when I get figure out other stuff (aka low priority).

i use stand alone, where to find 2b & a2 ?

• 3 weeks later...

Standalone version is completely broken,

The followers don't spawn at all.

On 9/15/2022 at 8:42 AM, Guest said:

It's saying that File\data2BFollower_Basic.esp. was not found. Could someone explain why this is happening?

Just install it manually:

image.thumb.png.e955dfeebadef599eb64cca169275671.png

Edited by brod
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...