[mod] Teratophilia

Found out that you can get more loot if you turn monsters into sex node, they turn into node, drop loots, and they have a chance to pop back into normal monsters again, kill the node again, drop same loots and yes the chance that you get rare materials from those monsters is also higher

So its kind of a cheat mod i guess

2 hours ago, welp . . . said:

I don't know which mod add the "tentaclelewdfluid" but it keep making my game crashes on the loading screen, no matter what i do, and i'm not sure that steam or official Starbound discord would be "nice" to me so i decided to post it here, let me know if i should post this somewhere else
Heres the log: starbound.log

It sounds like something that should be from TTPP (Titty Peepee) (Tittilating Tentacle Prop Pack), however you do not have that mod installed. That is not, however, what is causing you to crash.

[15:40:17.227] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("thickjungle")
[0] 7ff7506da213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff7506d8f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff75067c167 Star::Json::get
[3] 7ff750c3bec1 Star::generateTerrestrialWorldParameters
[4] 7ff750795120 Star::CelestialParameters::CelestialParameters
[5] 7ff75078b5fa Star::CelestialMasterDatabase::produceSystem
[6] 7ff750789e56 Star::CelestialMasterDatabase::produceChunk
[7] 7ff75077d28c <lambda_5d19a1acb183cfb675f6c83fec5499ae>::operator()
[8] 7ff75077d417 <lambda_6ec730026778190d376fe9965f60dafe>::operator()
[9] 7ff750774f97 Star::LruCacheBase<Star::OrderedMapWrapper<Star::FlatHashMap,Star::Vector<int,2>,std::pair<__int64,Star::CelestialChunk>,Star::BlockAllocator<std::pair<Star::Vector<int,2> const ,std::pair<__int64,Star::CelestialChunk> >,1024>,Star::hash<Star::Vector<int,2>,void>,std::equal_to<Star::Vector<int,2> > > >::get<<lambda_6ec730026778190d376fe9965f60dafe> >
[10] 7ff75078e74e Star::CelestialMasterDatabase::scanSystems
[11] 7ff750784ffd Star::CelestialMasterDatabase::findRandomWorld
[12] 7ff750f1d6da Star::TitleScreen::TitleScreen
[13] 7ff750611a31 std::_Ref_count_obj<Star::TitleScreen>::_Ref_count_obj<Star::TitleScreen><std::shared_ptr<Star::PlayerStorage> & __ptr64,std::shared_ptr<Star::Mixer> >
[14] 7ff750616ae0 std::make_shared<Star::TitleScreen,std::shared_ptr<Star::PlayerStorage> & __ptr64,std::shared_ptr<Star::Mixer> >
[15] 7ff75061dc9a Star::ClientApplication::changeState
[16] 7ff750624722 Star::ClientApplication::update
[17] 7ff750ded4d1 Star::SdlPlatform::run
[18] 7ff750ded68d Star::runMainApplication
[19] 7ff750627731 WinMain
[20] 7ff750fd07af __scrt_common_main_seh
[21] 7ffee43b54e0 BaseThreadInitThunk
[22] 7ffee620485b RtlUserThreadStart

It seems to be related to trying to use a "Thick Jungle" that may not be installed into your game. Be aware, that installing and removing mods will cause tons of permanent issues to your universe.

8 hours ago, welp . . . said:

Found out that you can get more loot if you turn monsters into sex node, they turn into node, drop loots, and they have a chance to pop back into normal monsters again, kill the node again, drop same loots and yes the chance that you get rare materials from those monsters is also higher

So its kind of a cheat mod i guess

That's odd... i have been playing with this mod for a while and i don't think this ever happened to me. Are there specific circumstances for this to happen?

1 hour ago, NiceCatPerson said:

That's odd... i have been playing with this mod for a while and i don't think this ever happened to me. Are there specific circumstances for this to happen?

Hmm
I think there's only teratodefeat 0.3.2 pak and Sexbound defeat 2.7.0 pak

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, idk lol i have no ideas said:

is this still being worked on?

image.png.c86e25de130e432f38fb9a7363955239.png

No.

Spoiler

In all seriousness though, yes. I am just slow AF. The contributors are doing a great job much faster than me though.

1632991468_PetricubAnim.gif.454805c775150f809bdc1d3265da5a04.gif

Hello! Posting this here because I feel it fits here, and I'm not very smart.

I'll try my hand at it, though I somehow doubt I will be able to make something like this, as simple as the idea sounds on paper.

Basically:

Facehuggers, which you find on derelict spaceships(good loot?). Facehuggers are dangerous, as if they attack you, instead of doing damage, I guess they'd just insta-node you into a "blowjob" position with the hugger on you, and if they cum, you're kind of done for.

If impregnated, if you don't use expensive-item-A or such, you'll, I dunno, die I guess? Upon birthing. 

Well, you don't need to die. That's just something that makes sense in my opinion.

Well, there's my idea if anyone feels inspired by it at all. Just hoping someone picks it up lol. Anyways as mentioned before, I'm not the most experienced in coding, or spriting for that matter, but I'll try my hand at it. Otherwise, here it is I guess.

(Y'know, maybe I could have posted this on like the main forum or something, but I don't know how to do that and it's late and I'm tired and lazy, and people here seem to be relatively on the same page and some with fairly high levels of talent. So.)

56 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Could you elaborate more on what you mean?

I think I know. The files for download are both dated March 23, despite an update on the 2nd July. The version number of the files are correct though (0.3.2), I don't know how LL records file date changes but it's probably nothing.

Also, I just jumped back in to Starbound because of mods like this, I never expected this to continue development (there's so many critters to do ?). I'd love to help out somehow if I don't have to invest too much time just learning how it all works. I'm quite good at image/video editing if that could be of any help. 

6 hours ago, Kronixen said:

I think I know. The files for download are both dated March 23, despite an update on the 2nd July. The version number of the files are correct though (0.3.2), I don't know how LL records file date changes but it's probably nothing.

Also, I just jumped back in to Starbound because of mods like this, I never expected this to continue development (there's so many critters to do ?). I'd love to help out somehow if I don't have to invest too much time just learning how it all works. I'm quite good at image/video editing if that could be of any help. 

Well, the "file updates" whenever it also update it's description, which i've tried to do recently. Wrote up a bunch of separated little spoiler tags for information, links to required mods, etc. I am planning on dropping another update soon, thanks for many contributions by a fellow called @Hexagun. Including a new nice-looking banner too! Too bad LoversLabs absolutely hates me and i might not be able to upload the GIF.

As a side note, the code for the mod is minimal, and artwork is the main issue at the moment. I've been considering making a Discord to help organize the contributions and keep track of what's made and what isn't, concentrate interest on the project, and keep talk about the mod more focused.

So how do the new spawn eggs work? I tried using a birthing pill on my ship to speed things along after getting impregnated by a smoglin I caught, but it just spawned another smoglin, and I can't figure out the issue, the pill, the ship, or the smoglin.

I'd love to contribute some assets but I don't have much experience in animation ._.
I guess I could make some sort of placeholder assets until a better artist comes around

7 hours ago, LEWDALARM said:

So how do the new spawn eggs work? I tried using a birthing pill on my ship to speed things along after getting impregnated by a smoglin I caught, but it just spawned another smoglin, and I can't figure out the issue, the pill, the ship, or the smoglin.

Only monsters give birth to eggs. I'd have to re-wrangle the Sexbound Tweaker to fix all that, so for now, you gotta impregnate monsters to have them give birth to eggs. Players/Humanoids still give birth to more live, angry monsters... That's just how the API does it for whatever reason.

5 hours ago, silphium_potiondev said:

I'd love to contribute some assets but I don't have much experience in animation ._.
I guess I could make some sort of placeholder assets until a better artist comes around

It's a start, you don't get experience or improve without doing the thing. But don't push yourself if you're not into working on art for a couple hours.