[mod] Teratophilia

12 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Ah, I think it was cause I added Male to the figure on that line as well, as I wanted both genders to get registered as Futanari, not just female. though I suppose that may have caused the error? it seems like it only bugged out like that for Monsters and not any other form of NPC... though i wonder if that was due to me not adding the monster types into the applicable NPC types. though I'm unsure if that would have made any difference now that I'm thinking on it...

Well, if the modules break, they usually reset to some defaults, and that may cause more issues. Broken configs usually brick modules, i'm surprised that the futanari module works after all. Though, after you solve that part of the code, do lemem know if it works afterwards.

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, if the modules break, they usually reset to some defaults, and that may cause more issues. Broken configs usually brick modules, i'm surprised that the futanari module works after all. Though, after you solve that part of the code, do lemem know if it works afterwards.

to an extent, yes. I started a new game with a novakid to check out the PoV Revamp stuff, and figured I'd try to see if I fixed it. Used the Aphrotites bow to impregnate a momma poptop, and she laid an egg, but after I caught her(and she became an adult Poptop) the same issues happened again. And the odd thing is that before the egg was laid I used the bow on her and she was still pregnant in her sprites, so I wonder if this might have more to do with the Pet aspect for when they're captured? I'm unsure, but I'll let the poptop I hatched from the egg to grow (However long that may take) and try it on them then to see if my hunch is right. after I post this I'm going to see if support for the Voltip is a thing or not, as use of Aphrodities bow has no effect on the one I have tethered as a pet.

3 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

to an extent, yes. I started a new game with a novakid to check out the PoV Revamp stuff, and figured I'd try to see if I fixed it. Used the Aphrotites bow to impregnate a momma poptop, and she laid an egg, but after I caught her(and she became an adult Poptop) the same issues happened again. And the odd thing is that before the egg was laid I used the bow on her and she was still pregnant in her sprites, so I wonder if this might have more to do with the Pet aspect for when they're captured? I'm unsure, but I'll let the poptop I hatched from the egg to grow (However long that may take) and try it on them then to see if my hunch is right. after I post this I'm going to see if support for the Voltip is a thing or not, as use of Aphrodities bow has no effect on the one I have tethered as a pet.

Something else I noticed. is that I figure that it may be proximity based, as the Adult Poptop remained pregnant as I stayed within eyesight of her (I used the bow multiple times to check over a period of an hour or so, I don't know how long Days last in game especially for the starting planet,) but after I went above ground (I have her in the area I caught her as a Momma Poptop) to my garden right outside the entrance to the mine, that when I went back to check, using the bow again, her sprite was that of a normal Adult Poptop, so something's going on there I think...

6 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Something else I noticed. is that I figure that it may be proximity based, as the Adult Poptop remained pregnant as I stayed within eyesight of her (I used the bow multiple times to check over a period of an hour or so, I don't know how long Days last in game especially for the starting planet,) but after I went above ground (I have her in the area I caught her as a Momma Poptop) to my garden right outside the entrance to the mine, that when I went back to check, using the bow again, her sprite was that of a normal Adult Poptop, so something's going on there I think...

Voltip isn't supported yet, but, well, that is a API issue, where the "pregnant" status doesn't refresh properly. Creatures being visibly pregnant in Sexbound animations after giving birth happens, but upon leaving and reloading the area/entity, then it'll usually return to normal.

So perhaps, it may have to do with pet code and how they're resetting when not being nearby, which... shouldn't be a thing.

In my personal single-player, it works fine, in this aspect, and i gotta wonder if it's something about my modpack as a whole, that makes it work, whereas yours might be changing something either about the API or monster code, in general.

If this is a new incompatibility, i better note it down and try to find a solution whenever it's culprit is discovered.

Edited by red3dred
6 hours ago, red3dred said:

Voltip isn't supported yet, but, well, that is a API issue, where the "pregnant" status doesn't refresh properly. Creatures being visibly pregnant in Sexbound animations after giving birth happens, but upon leaving and reloading the area/entity, then it'll usually return to normal.

So perhaps, it may have to do with pet code and how they're resetting when not being nearby, which... shouldn't be a thing.

In my personal single-player, it works fine, in this aspect, and i gotta wonder if it's something about my modpack as a whole, that makes it work, whereas yours might be changing something either about the API or monster code, in general.

If this is a new incompatibility, i better note it down and try to find a solution whenever it's culprit is discovered.

I'm not sure if this will show up on a log will it? or how would we go about finding out what's going on?

46 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

I'm not sure if this will show up on a log will it? or how would we go about finding out what's going on?

I would need to test many mods out there to find out why this is happening, not something that shows up in logs sadly.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I would need to test many mods out there to find out why this is happening, not something that shows up in logs sadly.

yeah, and I can confirm it's a proximity thing, as When I logged in earlier this morning, I shot my Adult Poptop with the bow, bred her, and sat in a chair for the duration of her pregnancy. and after the 8 ingame days I managed to get 2 eggs interestingly enough from that one session. and there was no message as to them laying the eggs so I'm curious. more tests will need to be done to see if they actually LAY the eggs or if you can only get them by interacting with them after a set amount of time, with breeding them again merely resetting the timer. but yeah, just like you, I have no Idea where to even look to see if I can find the issue. I need to redownload Pakit so I can, hopefully, read the mess that's native to the .Pak files, maybe I'll find something in there?

12 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

yeah, and I can confirm it's a proximity thing, as When I logged in earlier this morning, I shot my Adult Poptop with the bow, bred her, and sat in a chair for the duration of her pregnancy. and after the 8 ingame days I managed to get 2 eggs interestingly enough from that one session. and there was no message as to them laying the eggs so I'm curious. more tests will need to be done to see if they actually LAY the eggs or if you can only get them by interacting with them after a set amount of time, with breeding them again merely resetting the timer. but yeah, just like you, I have no Idea where to even look to see if I can find the issue. I need to redownload Pakit so I can, hopefully, read the mess that's native to the .Pak files, maybe I'll find something in there?

Well, Teratophilia doesn't add any code relating to this, it's all native to the Sexbound API, a feature i've made use of a while ago, to add eggs to all monsters we support. Specifically, each monster patch includes one of these:
image.png.55b2adcd2ebb921642ea564ae0a62d42.png

But other than that, monsters use the normal birthing code in the API. You won't need Pakit to get the unpacked version of the API.

Hm... I'm still curious as to what would be causing it... unless... I use a mod that allows me to spawn in robot miners, Lumberjacks, guardians, and gardeners, I wonder if something of an overflow might be causing this? too many friendly sprite scripts running at once? given how they do not despawn when you move away from them, I wonder if they might be the issue.

1 hour ago, DreaM MakeR said:

=_= I don't like the idea of discord group, your community talks help everyone learn

Some people dislike Discord, and i can understand that, sadly, it is a much more accessible means to talk and share information. LoversLabs for instance, every previous message is still here, but searching through them is much more complicated if you're using specific terms, while even browing the basic messages manually also take much longer.

While Discord is not a perfect platform, it is also far from being a bad one (Granted, the latest updates sucked), and making the information available to anyone looking for it, for multiple mods, is very helpful. Also makes it far easier for users to reach me or other modders, or even other users.

12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Some people dislike Discord, and i can understand that, sadly, it is a much more accessible means to talk and share information. LoversLabs for instance, every previous message is still here, but searching through them is much more complicated if you're using specific terms, while even browing the basic messages manually also take much longer.

While Discord is not a perfect platform, it is also far from being a bad one (Granted, the latest updates sucked), and making the information available to anyone looking for it, for multiple mods, is very helpful. Also makes it far easier for users to reach me or other modders, or even other users.

by the by you still have the old server? or did you make a new one?

8 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

by the by you still have the old server? or did you make a new one?

The "old" server? The official Sexbound one? It exists, there is not much to it though, which is why the Modding focused one was made. I can invite people to the official one as well, but only privately, as that server is not public.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

The "old" server? The official Sexbound one? It exists, there is not much to it though, which is why the Modding focused one was made. I can invite people to the official one as well, but only privately, as that server is not public.

I think it was the modding one, I honestly forget it's been so long... but I think this was back from when I was thinking of making a mod or something, I forget the context for the invite.

On 9/12/2022 at 10:25 AM, DreaM MakeR said:

Testing the game without frackin mods. Can't impregnate draconis too , add to pregnance conf don't work. (Glitch and floran race ok)

I dont wanna be that gal but maybe you screwed yhe config somehow?

I was able to impregnate a female draconis as futa human without touching the config file at all. Maybe some typo error or you forget to config both config files?

11 hours ago, Secretly Kinky said:

I dont wanna be that gal but maybe you screwed yhe config somehow?

I was able to impregnate a female draconis as futa human without touching the config file at all. Maybe some typo error or you forget to config both config files?

village npc work now that i have uninstalled most frackins mods. I probably screwed pregnance , when set 'preg for all' to true draconis race works (and poptop too), downside is that I can impregnate males .
 Unfortunately the lewd sister poptop didn't show up in 48 hours of play, is it bad luck or did i break the mod? I believe the only mod I installed was Elithian races mod...
need more test but help is appreciated ?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, DreaM MakeR said:

village npc work now that i have uninstalled most frackins mods. I probably screwed pregnance , when set 'preg for all' to true draconis race works (and poptop too), downside is that I can impregnate males .
 Unfortunately the lewd sister poptop didn't show up in 48 hours of play, is it bad luck or did i break the mod? I believe the only mod I installed was Elithian races mod...
need more test but help is appreciated ?

pretty sure the lewd sister poptop is from a different mod

This mod is absolutely awesome! Having so much fun seeing my character get put through her paces by these beasts. That said, there seems to be an issue. I'm not sure if this is a known problem but I've been playing around with the monsters that are said to have sex scenes in the Teratophilia Tracker google sheets document. They don't seem to react to the aphrodite arrows, though, and the mod which I installed which was supposed to construct a sex node on defeat also just seems to kill me. In particular, I've had issues getting the voltip, iguarmor, and bobot to fuck my character despite the documentation saying that these monsters should have animations. Is there some known issue with conflicting mods or is the update that is available for download simply not up to date with the google sheets? Either way, the library is very hot already and I'm very eagerly looking forwards to more in the future.

2 hours ago, dasCKD said:

This mod is absolutely awesome! Having so much fun seeing my character get put through her paces by these beasts. That said, there seems to be an issue. I'm not sure if this is a known problem but I've been playing around with the monsters that are said to have sex scenes in the Teratophilia Tracker google sheets document. They don't seem to react to the aphrodite arrows, though, and the mod which I installed which was supposed to construct a sex node on defeat also just seems to kill me. In particular, I've had issues getting the voltip, iguarmor, and bobot to fuck my character despite the documentation saying that these monsters should have animations. Is there some known issue with conflicting mods or is the update that is available for download simply not up to date with the google sheets? Either way, the library is very hot already and I'm very eagerly looking forwards to more in the future.

Well, yes, because the spread-sheet is being updated as we add more monsters to the mod, but don't release it yet. Those monsters are in the works, to be added in a next update. It's a good way to keep track of what Hexagum is doing mostly. I've been busy with other things like trying to work a API update with folks, and doing PoV assets, so i haven't been putting in much work on expanding the supported list myself. So yeah, Iguarmor, Voltip, Bobot and Ignome, are all listed as compatible but not working because they aren't released yet, i do believe more monsters, like Petricub and Orbide will also get support soon if i get the time to wrap 'em up.

Thanks for the compliments, but i can't take 'em myself. Lots of people worked on the project, and i recommend looking at some of their other works! LewdGuard/HighGuard and Hexagum in particular should have plenty of other works.

• 2 weeks later...