[mod] Teratophilia

3 hours ago, silphium_potiondev said:

Well, at least the files for the update aren't actually lost... right

Yes. I hope nothing gone wrong on Red's side, but content is safe either way.

Edited by Hexagun

i wonder if it's theoretically possible to create supports for non-unique monsters
if i remember correctly, the main issues are that there's no way to properly display biome coloration using the api and the ginormous number of body parts and their combinations

2 minutes ago, silphium_potiondev said:

i wonder if it's theoretically possible to create supports for non-unique monsters
if i remember correctly, the main issues are that there's no way to properly display biome coloration using the api and the ginormous number of body parts and their combinations

Only with further developement of Sexbound.

Things that I know that is needed for Terato but not supported (developed):
* custom sprite shifts. Small monsters and big monsters are affected by this.
* more developed masks. every body type need a mask for genital and genpreg layers. Right now genitals are cropped not to pop out but it is a fix of symptom, not the problem.
* fetching info for the composite creatures. Moontants and randomized monsters are impossible to implement.

10 hours ago, OctoSG said:

I noticed that the forest update isn't working, seems like all the old monsters still work but none of the new ones work. I think the download files are the same.

probably because the last update of the file was in March.

10 hours ago, OctoSG said:

I noticed that the forest update isn't working, seems like all the old monsters still work but none of the new ones work. I think the download files are the same.

18 minutes ago, Rattag21 said:

probably because the last update of the file was in March.

Answers for all questions are on this and previous pages.

Alright, sorry folks, had my computer go Kaput during a outage, reinstalled Windows, lost a good amount of files, but backed up and restored all the mod works.

Now, as for the 0.4.0 update, it's pretty much ready, just gotta solve a few things on my end, then i should be able to release it.

A few monsters are currently on the chopping board when it comes to "Are these good enough to release?" so they're being held for now. EG: Wisper, Petricub, Voltip, etc.

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Alright, sorry folks, had my computer go Kaput during a outage, reinstalled Windows, lost a good amount of files, but backed up and restored all the mod works.

Now, as for the 0.4.0 update, it's pretty much ready, just gotta solve a few things on my end, then i should be able to release it.

A few monsters are currently on the chopping board when it comes to "Are these good enough to release?" so they're being held for now. EG: Wisper, Petricub, Voltip, etc.

Publish the mod when you are satisfied with the result, users will wait anyway.

2 hours ago, MethMoth said:

did anyone have a picture of the list of all the monster?

for some reason i just cant find it in the page

I have to remake the image with the monsters, i didn't get to finish it back when my PC had died.

21 hours ago, red3dred said:

I have to remake the image with the monsters, i didn't get to finish it back when my PC had died.

[E]

Alright, now that's outta the way... Update is here, change-notes on what changed is available on the bottom of the download page. Enjoy folks.

1 hour ago, Zoroc said:

Something appears to be broken. I tested with several of the monsters that were changed, but most positions are unavailable. Scaveran appears to have asset issues.

Oh. You're running Calumny's teratophilia pack, and it's overwriting the Teratophilia content. I was wondering what those errors were.

Yeah that's why Scaveran is broken =V

If someone wants to fix that Calumny support so it works WITH Teratophilia, it should probably load before Terato. Though i think that might lead to even more brokenness, as two mods that add supports to the same monster cause massive issues... I guess Calumny's thing is incompatible for now? The assets will likely be implemented later since they gave me the OK on doing so.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

Oh. You're running Calumny's teratophilia pack, and it's overwriting the Teratophilia content. I was wondering what those errors were.

Yeah that's why Scaveran is broken =V

If someone wants to fix that Calumny support so it works WITH Teratophilia, it should probably load before Terato. Though i think that might lead to even more brokenness, as two mods that add supports to the same monster cause massive issues... I guess Calumny's thing is incompatible for now? The assets will likely be implemented later since they gave me the OK on doing so.

I've tried putting priority to negative and it still caused issues. (Also for some reason when I tried to unpack the pak and just throw files into old folder - it didn't work.. I dunno why)

I guess someone could repack calumny thingy for now, removing current terato supports - for the most hungry peeps that are ok with one pose

8 hours ago, Laz44 said:

Skimbus is bugged right now, mainly wrong animations and no actor swapping. got some images of it. hope this helps

Images generally don't help, and a log is preferred, but thanks for the report.

However i'll take the blame for this one! I had assumed we have both actors for Skimbus, could've sworn we did, but apparently we don't. I'll work on that when it's not 6 AM...

23 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Well skimbus is forced to be actor 2 only.. I dunno why your character is in actor 2 pose too..

Found the problem about this... Maybe I am wrong but this code change solve the layer and pose problem.

in skimbus.monstertype.patch

line 20-26 : ( 0.4.0 )

{
		"op" : "add",
		"path" : "/baseParameters/statusSettings/stats/forceRole",
		"value" : {
			"baseValue" : 0
		}
  },

Should be

{
		"op" : "add",