[mod] Teratophilia

11 minutes ago, Licki said:

Tested again and best that happens is that my character appears naked beside the creature, but nothing happens. But here's the file. Thanks for the help!

Ah, simple enough. Outdated PoV sub-mod breaking the interface;

Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\SxB_-_TemTems_Teratoscenes.pak' named 'sexbound_TeratophiliaScenesPack' 
with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\TeratophiliaScenes.pak

You have the correct one installed (Prefixed SxB) but the older one is taking priority because Starbound is a silly game. Do remove the old file from the folder and it should work.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Ah, simple enough. Outdated PoV sub-mod breaking the interface;

Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\SxB_-_TemTems_Teratoscenes.pak' named 'sexbound_TeratophiliaScenesPack' 
with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\TeratophiliaScenes.pak

You have the correct one installed (Prefixed SxB) but the older one is taking priority because Starbound is a silly game. Do remove the old file from the folder and it should work.

That did it!  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SimonTheWhoreFox said:

For some reason monsters just die, even supported ones. What am I doing wrong? I installed everything that it needs, and the defeat system work fine with humans

Did you install Teratophilia AND Teratodefeat?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AniBB636 said:

Do you intend to do more sex scenes?

Scenes? That's the other mod.

As for me, struggling with putting my effort into modding energy, but i at least have some interesting news.

Found out a way to have monsters support gender and pregnancy sprites visible outside of Sexbound scenes/animations. The solution isn't pretty (4x the sprites, removal of part-picked supports from monsters (Not like Sexbound even supports those)) but it is A solution, and seems to work until anyone informs me otherwise.

As for the sprites for all of that, might not be soon™️.