13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

DF fires SexLab in an extremely simplistic way - using SexLabUtil.QuickStart calls with tags.

So the only thing that can make it special is the devices that you wear. In practice, most of them come straight from DD.

But there's no saying that all DD items work correctly.

DCL devices are more likely to be tested and verified by Kimy.

I've found quite a few errors in DD items. There are just so many and mistakes slip through.

Kimy never acknowledges bug reports, so you never know if she is working on fixing issues, or if they have been fixed, unless you examine the ESP in detail after an update.

If you can identify exactly what your character is wearing when things go wrong, it might help me diagnose this.

FormIDs please. I know the top byte isn't directly very helpful, but you could look up and see what mod they're from in your game.

With a description of the item and an ID, can probably track them down anyway.

If it's a specific DF item, like town-collar, rubber suit for warmth, or light whore armor then that's enough to go on.

List all the items on the character if there are more than one.

hmm...that's interesting. didn't know that. thanks for that. I thought for the most part mods would use DDx.  

6 minutes ago, darktej said:

hmm...that's interesting. didn't know that. thanks for that. I thought for the most part mods would use DDx.  

Stuff like the heretic prisoner chains is.

A specific yoke is used in some dialogs, which is probably DDx too.

Some other stuff is from the generic keywords, so you get the default DD item.

But what I mean is that (most of) the items aren't from DF, they are vanilla DDa, or DDx items, not DF (or even DCL).

There is the device control system Lozeak added for 2.X, but in practice it's mainly used when you're given an item for a deal.

Other items are DF custom made, or specific picks from DDa/x, or occasionally simply selected by keyword and DD chooses.

This is the version change list from DF as posted by Lozeak. I'm going to work through it, tidy it up and add notes where appropriate.

I'm putting it here as a resource I can edit. It's the best guide on the design intent of certain features.

Sometimes I might have a strong preference on how a feature ought to work, but othertimes I might not, and in any case, I would like to retain Lozeak's original ideas as much as practical. Sometimes, it isn't possible because the idea can't be implemented, or it too burdensome to make work, or won't produce the desired effect.

MCM Fix

Fixes the $$ translation stuff in non-English versions of the game.

New piece of content I guess it's game but it's a little more of a permanent thing... Have fun testing it (I'm sure some sexlab filters will make it seem a little messy)

In Debug you can disable sign! 
Fixed MCM for tied option.
Cloak Adjustment for AoE Sex
Horse script changed to hopefully work more consistently
PrisonerChain fixes

1,71a

Gold mode fix again... mistype in script (not tested)

Gold mode fix.

Fix for gold mode running when it shouldn't be. (I hope it works)

Bug fixes/QoL addtions.

Force greet for tape gag should be fixed

Random removal of all gold might be fixed

Added MCM to see roll messages (only effects denial deal)

Added MCM for auto pause on other zaz based mod enslaving player (You need Simple Slavery for this to work) Should work with SD+ and DCL 

Applied Luipine00 Corrections

Applied correction from Hexbolt8

If Simple Slavery is installed on enslavement event you should get placed in zbfaction which should lock out other zaz based slavery mods

Tape gag punishment fixed (only done when you resist)

Forgot keyword >< /facepalm

Wrong belt used in denial deal.... 

1.703-Bug fixes....

Mod enabled/Pause fixed .... will save deal progress and won't break deal dialog now (and alias problems)

(if you ever used the pause feature with deals up DF will be broken reset it sorry)

Device removal adjusted so that you can use the dialog w/ block-generic/quest items... those items will never be removed via this method though.

Bug fix with piercing dialog buy out dialog missing.

Crawling animation is packed into the mod - Run FNIS

Esp dialog corrections by eulexia

Piercing deal fix 

Deal Chasity 2 - system was broken so the entire thing was borked (the denial stat now builds on any sexlab animation while in the deal)

New Chasity deal - focused on denial (the belt will lock you out of device removal options for now ;; can do key game still tho)

New Slut deal - very basic but it offers an alternative to people that don't like the armbinder

Deal MCM overhaul - it's messy but allows you to set the deal stage you want to go up to and what stage 3 you want

Player being sold - Yes you can be sold to random NPCs and they can become your follower. This will break games so it's off by default. It's based on deals made, then a timer. (This is in the gold/Thief page of MCM)

Animal content toggle - off by default (there is some in denial deal (not needed for the deal), Jarl may choose a dog instead of guards in game and Pony game will only start if this is on)

Be prepared for bugs... I did test a lot of it but the deal dialog conditions all had to be reworked, the new Chasity deal is a complex system

Stable version...

Fixed an error when paying off tape deal that would make it impossible to pay off some deal.

Fixed an error MCM meaning you couldn't re-enable goldmod

Fixed an error that might off stop About Debt not appearing

If you brought out of tape deal... You'll need to reset mod.

Missed a condition for talking activator.

1.69d/1.69.4

Talking activator maybe fixed... ^^.

SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")
SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")

Intergation.

If SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")

You will not be punished for deals

You will not enter DF Scenes

So mods that use this for when the player is in a scene or a scripted can trust DF to respect this.

DF also uses this for scripted events. (Multi sex calls/Jarl scene/Whore out scene)

MCM Debug :

You can send a resume event via DF - this may unstick some stuck scenes and should reliably restore dialog options missing due to suspend

There is a display that shows whether event triggers are suspended or not 

If you get a bug out where DF is the source report it please (and where it may have come from).

It you get it from other mods and you know what sent it without resuming let me know.

1.69c

This might actually fix the Player follower error.

1.69b

Follower error catch actually breaks mod so it's gone. 1.69/1.69a will be really bust for some people.

1.69a

Decay caused gold mode to give money at 0 gold (nice little earner given enough time).

Scene error catch in sign deal.

Player follower error catch.

Better enslavement message explaining why you are enslaved and how it works.

1.68a

Forgot scripts... sorry CGi

Fixed a peircing deal bit of dialog.

Gold mode -

Fixed- incorrect message output on resting

Fixed- when your asked or more and they said not but you got more fixed.

Changed - You can ask for more at start but you can't exit (this was to stop you entering and exiting until you got a level you liked)

Changed - Asking for more and being able to leave are no the same anymore (Messages will display this after every rest)

Added - Credit needed to leave (Has MCM option)

Deleted- Coin flip exit /shrug it may come back but working in the alternate ask me more/leave states ment losing this for now.

Custom Armor toggle in MCM (read MCM description) - You need to add your custom armor in the correct folder no idea how textures will work if they use custom textures .... good luck lol.

Plug deal-

Hand cuffs should not remove arm cuffs now (if they still do reequip them to avoid punishment)

Sign will be removed on exiting deal (Clean save needed for this)

Gold mode MCMed up, you can control a lot of it now via MCM

2 new things I've added.

Lock out at 0 gold.... so say you lose all your gold and zone then you'l be locked out of your gold.

(While this is fun on it's own, it's to deal with other mod that might control gold (if they make it 0 it will stay 0 basically.)

Decay you can set a % that your gold level will decay by per zone

With these options you can set it up multiple ways for your own experience. Enjoy.

Some bug fixes in the MCM on the old options too.

Armor value tweaked so they actually protect you.

(the mage armor does inc mage regen i keep forgetting to write that)

Gold control mode tweaks.....

So ask for more.....

Every time you sleep it had a 50% chance of being off. (increased chance at low willpower)

It was also turned off after follower being knocked down 5 times.

On top of this I made it so if you ever reach 0 gold it will be turnt off 100% of the time.

Every time followers lose a life (not knockeddown) it had a 10% chance of being turnt off.

Made it so if it is off you can't exit the gold control mode.

I have also added a system where if your follower loses a life

Your gold has a chance to be reduced the chance increases as they lose more lives (base if 33%)

(if this happens 5 times your gold will be 0)

Idea behide all this.

You gold level will give you a idea of where you followers lifes are and if you should rest soon.

The mode was too easy to exit meaning you could exit/reenter to abuse system so ask for more was used to restrict this.

Making, it more likely to go to an inn and realising you have 0 gold, so you have to whore yourself out(DCL or other mod) or sleep rough.

And yes once I've finalised everything a lot of stuff will have MCM options so you can control how the mode work more.

1.65 - (should be fine to upgrade without clean save 1.61b)

Gold control mode - Has MCM controls

This mode will enable a totally new way of playing my mod.

What is does is give X  amount of gold (Value reset every rest)

When you lose some it'll top you up (and a debt). 

When you gain some it'll remove it (and remove debt or give you credit)

It'll conceal your debt until you sleep so extra danger! (there is a warning if you exceed max debt)

It is done on area change so if you make some gold in an area you can use it in that area.

What this does, if you have thiefy content on if you lose 500 gold you'll gain 500 debt and be regiven the 500 gold (so it could be stolen agian).

If you need more gold you can ask for it but it'll stay at the increased level until you rest. (So times you won't be allowed to)

Everytime, your follower is knocked down your allowed to carry will be reduced by 20%

There are a lot of fun outcomes like for example you can't carry any gold so to rest you either need to whore yourself out (via DCL) at that inn till you get 100 gold or sleep rough (more risky with other mods)

Also, considering my mod has a thievery on rape you could drive the mod by rapes rather than debtperday. (The willpower toggle will probably be needed cause of the amount of Sexlab spam my mod can have)

Willpower does have an effect on gold given (you'll get Min and a lower chance of being able to ask for more)

Outside of that.

I tweaks the plug dialog (less Them,They ect) enjoy.

Bug fix on Peircing (maybe on alias being lost for message)

Some Localisation has been done.

I'm pretty sure I missed a bug someone posted though, I can't remember though.

1.61b - patch (install 1.61 first 1.61a is included in patch)

Hopefully a fix for buying out of deals.

If you have brought out of a deal in your game you will likely need to reset the mod or load a save before you brought out of a deal.

1.61a - patch (install 1.61 first)( INCLUDED IN 1.61b)

Dialog fix for deal offers

Messages for new deal (what deals do I have?)

New deal altered stage 2 has different rules and uses items from 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

Credits : All Credits go out to Nisetanaka, Kofman77, Demonicon667 and Diablio for all of their hardwork!

UNP and CBBE Sliders included 

If you have the mod already make sure this does not overwrite!

Yes you need a clean save!

A lot of notification and messages reworked. (Most are unnoticeable but it's more so translators can translate!)

New Deal ^^.

Crawling effect is back for enslave event (it'll use ZEP or DDI crawling animation depending on what aviaible)

Some tweaks with scripts and stuff like the mod listens for Dhlps-suspend ect and certain thing won't happen while it's up.

There is a lot of work in this update even if it's just a new deal so except bugs!

1.56a Patch (1.56 needed install this after)

MCM fix for some settings.

1.56 installer (Thanks to CGi)

Should fix some of the MCM issues people are having.

I think there are more bugs with it (will look into it later).

==============DDI/X 4.1 NEEDED FOR ALL VERSIONS ONWARDS================

New MCM options

Area notifications - Will get notification what type of area your in so you can be a good Slaventurer

Key Game Difficulty options

Device removal settings

I have worked Some male dialog in for the player, I need more time.

1.53a - Patch (needs 1.53) 

A potential fix for games stalling out mod on release.

==============DDI/X 4.1 BETA NEEDED================

There is a dialog when you make a deal that tells you what deals you have.

I have rewritten the new game. I think it fits better with the mod this way and is more fun and playful.

1.52- Clean save needed.

Removed script from actors, was buggy on some installs will make it, it's own mod.

Remove _DWsleep script 

1.51a 

Script fix - Pause function was borked

1.51- CLEAN SLAVE NEEDED 100% 

New game added (6 deals/<5Will/Collar/No belt  in a jarls place)

This might be a bit OTT. Let me know and I'll tone in back a bit.

You can now disable NPCs from the mod in MCM
You can now select your slaver for Simple Slavery
Your follower will now tie you hand when naked for Slut deal
Added a little to SS outcome so the mod makes sense when playing via SS
Open belt for Ownership deal.

Added Lupin00 text patch.

1.44a 
sleep bugfix - maybe

Small bug fix
Since not one posted any issues with how the dialog works I'm considering not experimental anymore, it's still beta though.

1.43 - Keys!
So the follower will sell you keys! Price.... well it's a little more fun and devious than that !

1.42 - Lets get compatible
Dialogue is now done in a way I feel will be more compatible, test out w/ Devious Help/Other follower mods and give feedback....
I need to tweak a few more things but I have a feeling doing dialogue this way will make my mod more follower mod friendly.
Little bit of added dialogue.

1.4 - Simple Slavery edition.
With Simple Slavery (my version) you can be sent to a devious follower to be enslaved or to have a lot of deals or to have both (configerable in MCM) if you have a lot of tats set in MCM it will be a lil glitchy (will fix soon)
You can now disable 1 deal you don't like in the MCM.
Altered a lot to make it more clear deals can work with any device.

1.35c
2 condition corrections
first was one that when you had no deal and low you couldn't pay your follower 
second was device removal and medium will dissappearing

1.35b
Gambling game fixed

1.35a - should be safe to upgrade from 1.35
Missing scripts ;;
I'm sorry CGi

Slut deal- removed clothes go to your inventory.
Piercing deal - Has it's own custom piercing now which do certain things(in dialogue) they are not needed to follow the deal (can use any Devious piercing)
Piercing deal - Now deals and has dialogue relating to bras/belts (if you can't equip them you won't be punished for it)

Bug fix with dialogue for the new deal
New Feature - So when raped you can configure how much % gold is stolen/lost from you (per rape) also an option that it's reduces at low willpower
I'll likly add more to this.

1.32 - Clean save 100% needed
Bug in new deal quest hopefully fixed now.

1.31 - I'd recommend clean save but at least make sure you have no deals active and your follower is dismissable
Fix for MCM on reset and pause (may not of been broken)
Messages redone to fix capitalisation.
New Deal was bugged (you could only get to stage 2).
Potential fix for when you dismiss a follower and it doesn't work. (probably not tho).
Fix for gamble showing when it shouldn't. 

New Deal added ^^ (I will need to remake the messages cause of the capitalisation issue) - Maybe bugs.
All notifications moved to MCM now if people want to translate my mod the only script that outputs test is the MCM.
The follower stealing items should ignore quest items.
When you ask about your debt another line is add if sleeping will recover your willpower (if it's less than 5)
Fixed a problem where you couldn't hire a follower. (Sten something :P)

1.23a (Currently Most stable version)
Bug with default setting, basically Enslavement Failure debt = 4k and Debt you get for being enslaved was 4k meaning you instantly failed enslavement and entered the fail event (which is really bad).
Since this is a tweak to default settings updating 1.23 will do nothing you can just change enslavement failure option to 8k.

1.23- Tidy stuff up edition.
A lot of the dialogue has been rewritten by Lupine00 this includes a lot of descriptions ect meaning people will understand the mod a little better.
Can I remove device? should output dialogue telling you when they won't remove a device because they don't care (collar ect.)
Pay me, ordered payout options.
Moved all the hardcoded messages to MCM script to ease translations.
I intend to do the same with all the notifications - not done yet

1.20-
Reworked follower stealing your items (little more interesting now)
They are now sold to a different npc and for 200 gold you'll get all your items back. There is also a quest marker to help you.
Just deleted the high weight from some items cause of the mod incompatibility issues 

1.16 -
Fixed language issue with Horse game
There is maybe other fixes there I dunno, I forgot.

1.15 - If you have deals up pay out of them before update or use MCM Reset.
Warning since I altered stuff in CK it may all go wrong (i tested it a little and it looks good)
Bug Fixes---
Endebted Chains shouldn't glitch out now.
Deals have been reworked in the CK so I can track them better....
Once you reach 6 deals you will be able to pay your followers...
Device removal at lower willpower (in dungeons) is now enable again but will randomly cost additional lives when below 5 willpower.
If you have enough gold you can fully pay follower.

Added option to for follower to a live when a victim (no extensively tested and doesn't work with Deviously Cursed Loot)
Bug fixs-
Vamp Lord/Werewolf - when in those form the mod should ignore you - it's kinda a way to cheat but w/e lol
Follower rehire bug ---- Maybe fixed 
Device prices didn't always reset on sleeping.
MCM for Min/Max debtperlevel increase did nothing 
Note Debt per level Max  increases Debt per day Max and Min it's counter part 

Errors in MCM not game break but fixed

No real update but if you have an older version of Devious Followers installed and try to load MCM it'll update
Now you can probably update from 1.01

1.10 - Need new Clean Save here 
Content added -
New Game added (sleep w/ gag on <5 will or >half Failure debt)
Chao mode -
So imo this is a massive update on the system it's self, it let's you randomise the MCM setting every so often (after resting) so some days life is easy and device removal is cheap then others it can be hell debt mounting fast getting almost nothing for deals and they last really long
(I'll make a bigger post  about this but honestly this is a lot of fun)

Debt Punishment slider
Deal punishment will follow this value and the debt added via knockout on follower w/ 0 lives will too 

Fixs-
Interrupt at wrong times fixed
Sex call not being made
On of the games not removing hoods
Bug fixes

Bugs fixes..
Able to refuse horse game at any willpower (since it can bug out)
Slut deal - didn't detect other heavy bondage. 

Finally compete version ^^
(there will probably be bug fixes needed anyway)
Recent addtions.....
Endless mode- enslavement will never trigger but you will be locked chains till your debt is low enough.
Deal- Time extension follower will extend time in deals for debt remove if there are no other deals to make.
Save and Load ---- now you can find ya ideal setting and doom... I mean load them on your other characters
There is a toggle added in MCM for follower to give you some warming armour for frostfall and hopefully hypotherma (doubt it work for hypo cause well his instruction were doomed to failure)
Lastly, when your are enslaved your follower can occasionally offer you to random people that you are talking too.
Enjoy!

0.98 - Clean save needed - Expect bugs.
So this is a large rework of things and making things a little more clear and more Devious.
There is no new content just reworking how the existing works and adding mod a lot more customisation.
Reworks-
Deals so there X days you need to be in a deal you can buy out at an extra cost
If you upgrade the days are added and not reset.
Device removal when you you remove a device the cost increases.
The base cost is reset on sleeping for 6 hours

MCM
Menu has more pages
You can now control.

Deal Base Cost (to buy of)
Deal Debt removed
Deal Days it takes to reach base cost.
Deal Day Multiplier to effect how much debt is added to removal cost (Day X This X Base cost)

Device Removal Base Price
Device Removal Increase per removal
Device Removal Debt Multiplier
Items removed then you fail max debt % wise it is doubled on the 2nd tier version
Gambling Jackpot (will scale all the other values) 

Quality of life.
Intro message explaining a few thing and the debug dialoug option
Message to explain deals
Message to explain device removal
More Devious stuff.
No notification exists for informing what you debt is (you can ask your follower)
There is a notification warning you exceed Max Debt
When your follower updates your debt they lose a life.
Lives now have a bigger effect on the mod (don't read if you want to find out the fun way)
  Hide contents
At no lives it is impossible to know what you debt is.
At low lives your follower can miscount what you pay them

0.97b - Clean save Not needed.
Bug fix at low willpower follower dialogue for device removal did not appear. 
I also fixed that the follower can now remove bondage mitten in 0.97a (was a bug) 

0.97a - Clean save needed.
Minor content adjustment
Device removal has been tweaked more so that under a certain willpower (7) your follower will only remove items in town.
Bug fix gag on enslaved event is fixed

Added a way you can borrow money from your follower. Since you guys wanted it so much.
Items stole from your follower now go to Belethors shop in Whiterun.
Made it so if you failing enslavement, it's a million time worse now (since it's so hard to fail, all I can say is good luck) btw item you lose there are never never recoverable.
Not sure if I can remember everything lol.
changed a gag used to ring - not tested.
fixed the enslaved event ending wrongly.
Player shouldn't be made unkilable by this mod (follower is still and will always be) 

Enslavement mittens now transform into gloves when in combat then back at the end
Crawling animation removed so Zap is not a requirement 
Device removal now consumes a followers life when used
Now you won't get enslaved when failing to pay your follower unless your willpower is too low, they will help themselves to payment though which will damage your willpower. 

0.9h
ERG another bug debt went down onbleedout and it would run twice ...
Either way, fixed .... i think too tired to test it but will tomorrow. 

0.9gFixed SendModEvent("DFEnslave")
so it can be used by other mods

0.9f

e-->f will need a new install
Bug fixed 

Follower would not add debt when knocked down with 0 lives.
Added stuff
Live/Sleep systems only active when unenslaved and outside of games
Some other stuff relating to lives (not much like 1 dialogue option)
You can now recover resistance (which can recovers willpower) by sleeping for more than 6 hour (without leveling up) over a day need to pass though before it can be repeated.
You will gain more if you have levelled up
You gain less if your are in devices or sleeping in a none inn/player bed.
Follower lives will always be recovered no matter how much time is passed. 

Feature added
There is now an MCM option that instead of being enslaved by your follower you will trigger Simple Slavery (if you don't have simple slavery installed and it triggers it will just clear debt and you'll start agian.) 

0.9e
Minor update.
Bug Fixes..
Issue where you could not dismiss Jenessa
Issue with Slave event where it would not credit people used by and Notification added to help user understand progress to end
Issue with slut deal where nothing would come up.
Other stuff I forget.

Feature added
Follower Lives - So when your follower gets knocked down they lose a life, if they have no lives left you get some debt. If you sleep in a bed for more than 6 hours uninterrupted your follower will gain all there lives back. Default is 10 but you can change it in MCM (this also refills lives to so you could cheat that way _/\O/\_ )
This will be expanded upon later. 

It's been deleted cause it's broken (fix soon)

0.9c
Missing textures added.
If your willpower is lower than 6 then games will happen regardless of debt (u still need to have the device that triggers them though) 

0.9b
Minor bugfix, some dialogue tweaks.
Actually uploading the esp (0.9 and 0.9a both had the esp for 0.896 soooo yea that's why it didn't work.....)
Missing script made not missing.

0.9a
bugfix quest stall fix
New follower game
  Hide contents
if you have bondage boots on and no bondage gloves on
Personally, I think this could be better still i think people will enjoy it anyway. i probably not improve this(the added followers game) in the future cause I'd rather make new stuff.
Bugfix - I've fixed a few game breaking bug where quests would just stop.
Bugfix - My mod made followers killable.... now they should be unkillable.
Bugfixmayyyyybeeeee - CTD when talking to statues might be fixed now.

0.896v
Fixes for CTDs on talking activators.
If it still CTDs try loading this mod last in load order and also make sure you are using a clean Save.
Fix for *hand on shoulder* bug
Fix for stripping not working.
Maybe fix for random people just following you.
Some tweaks. 

0.895v-Almost stable (i hope)
Again clean save needed.
Fixed a problem with LAL that CTD
Add more MCM stuff too
DebtperLevel - Adds more debt based on your level
EnslavementDebtperLevel - Will increase your enslavement threshold depending on level (recalced when follower calc debt not on level up)
More Debt per follower % - 100% would double the debt per day with another follower and triple if you had 3 followers.
There is a chance my mod could CTD on talking activators because it did with LAL, I got round this by making sure a lot of my dialogue isn't initialised until debt has started. 

0.892v
Sorry to upload a version spam so fast.
Found a bug where you clear debt that could break mod so hopefully fixed it. 

0.891v
Will need clean save.
Custom race fix for some of the content
Small fix for MCM pause that would allow others to start up quests again. 

0.89v
Clean Save required again.
MCM stuff added
Displays willpower and resistance
New Debug option to force add a follower (you need to talk to person and it works on everyone in the game so ONLY use this on your follower (it will not make someone your follower! ) ) it will allow you to switch who is your devious follower too but you need to disable the Custom/Quest dialogue debug.
The mod "should" work with custom races too.
The mod "should" only work with the selected follower and additional followers will not enforce rules ect now.
Pause and Reset in MCM have been fixed so that deal system works.
Resistance has a min value of 5 so you don't just go from 5-0 willpower in a few seconds
Bug with willpower going to -30000 lol fixed
Follower will remove hoods under the gag or blindfold dialogue.
Fixed some bugs in dialogue can't remember which now but there was a few. 

0.88v
Deal system has been added ^^.
Stats Willpower and Resistance have been added and do effect some things (nothing too bad .... yet /evilgrin)
There is a fix for dialogue not loading on first load
Some MCM stuff is 100% broken now like Reset and Pause (will fix soon when I look through bugs)
Multifollower stuff might be fixed or more broken cause I've changed how the mod detects the follower, I will look at this again soon either way cause I have a good idea how to make sure it works. 

0.842v Bug fixes everywhere
Basically, at some point I added something that is game breaking between 0.82-0.841
You will need to clean your save (Unload mod --> Load game --> Save -=-> exit ---> Load mod ---> reload ---> Save ---> Load)
Or start a new game.
Btw inns cost 100 even if your inn keeper tells you otherwise (on new games this will appear correctly)
Changed ballet boots --> slave ring boots 

0.841v
Nothing much added but if you have rapetattoos installed when enslaved you'll have a random number of tattoos add (configurable in MCM default is off)

0.84v
First enslavement event (if you are enslaved for longer than event timer it will start outside a dungeon)
MCM - Displays debt
Dialogue - To Display debt
Fixed a bug were reset would glitch follower reading.
Currently most stable version is 0.82 but is now missing content so use at your own risk . 

0.831v (0.82 is more stable and has same content 0.831 has multifollower support)
Fixed a bug where follower would not say "hi huni..."
There is an event timer added on Follower game (so it can't happen twice quickly) it's configurable in MCM
This Versions is totally Untested so above fixes may not work.

It should work with multi follower.
Also while doing this it allowed me to handle if your follower gets killed or dismissed from other sources.

0.82v
Pay off error fixed.

0.81v
missed one condition (there are prolly more) 

0.8V
Build some scripts for me to call while making mod.
It doesn't need DCL to got the no town collar event (There is a way this can CTD I think it's rare but I'll fix it at some point)
Added first game your follower plays with you at half debt. 

0.78v
SendModEvent("DFEnslave") will enslave player at 1 of 5 random followers.
I might of fixed some bugs.
0.777v
Hireling can be hired with debt 
Follower dialogue control, when you ow your follower money this mod will take over follower dialogue (when you talk to them) totally this allows me to take more control away from the player and it allows custom follower to work with this mod. (there is some warning dialogue that will fire only once.
There are time I think this may back quest or custom follower dialogue so the old system still exist and is togglable via MCM.
Moved debug add 1000 debt to MCM
Also added Regive items if for some reason you lose your DD (mitt/collar/gloves), if you lose your armbinder though you follower will give you a new one anyway ^^.
Rescritped how a few things work ^^

Debug option removed from dialogue (now in MCM) 

0.69V (was gonna be 0.70v but how can u miss 0.69)
Bug swatting edition
I think everything works now
I fixed issues with paying debt while enslave
Removal of devices in some places
Something that reset your debt (no being free for free lol)
Load of stuff.

0.622V
Fixed a piece of dialogue in new slavery level

0.62V
Zad_blocking items are dealt with and will now make it worse for you .
Fixed some variables
(I rushed this update without real testing cause 0.61 is broke *fingers crossed*) 

0.61V
MCM added you can control
Debt per day
Debt intrest per day
Enslavement debt
Price to be freed
Hours between your follower bills you.
A way to pause the mod
A way to reset the mod
Fixed an issue with collar removal when enslaved 

While enslaved follower will remove armbinders for you (so you can wear what your ment to  )
Follower offering to remove your collar when you didn't have one
Fix with a device that was missing Keywords 

0.5V
The mod.
Debt system.
Follower controlled - Player slavery system.
Device removal alpha.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you are aware of a DF bug, please report it.

Do you have a recommended follower mod (AFT UFO ect.) and defeat mod(defeat vs DiD)? Or any that are best avoided?

Most of the problems I've had while in playing DF I believe actually come from those.  I was wondering if there was a "as intended" setup.  

Stuff like the heretic prisoner chains is.

A specific yoke is used in some dialogs, which is probably DDx too.

Some other stuff is from the generic keywords, so you get the default DD item.

But what I mean is that (most of) the items aren't from DF, they are vanilla DDa, or DDx items, not DF (or even DCL).

There is the device control system Lozeak added for 2.X, but in practice it's mainly used when you're given an item for a deal.

Other items are DF custom made, or specific picks from DDa/x, or occasionally simply selected by keyword and DD chooses.

oh I agree that DF has it's own devices...but correct me if I am wrong...nothing unique to it  uses DD sex animations. 

11 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Do you have a recommended follower mod (AFT UFO ect.) and defeat mod(defeat vs DiD)? Or any that are best avoided?

Most of the problems I've had while in playing DF I believe actually come from those.  I was wondering if there was a "as intended" setup.  

IMO EFF is one of the best follower mods. while it comes to defeat mods...not used Defeat for a long time cause it was a bit laggy for me. Dragonborn in Distress is a great mod...cause of it's interesting perks and some interesting mechanics. Me personally I prefer Cursed Loot's defeat system., cause of it's simplicity.  

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

With forced potion quest, do people think that it's valid for the potion-giver to become your DF, removing your old DF unless you have a follower mod?

To be blunt the part of DF where you are being handed off to different owners in general is not very appealing to me.  I usually choose a DF that is attractive to me, is a female and is in some way believable and compelling as a tricky scheming dom.  I do enjoy renting however .

I guess my head canon is that the DF is overwhelming the PC by force of personality, and that is the reason for the otherwise unrealistic obedience.  So the fantasy is more about the DF being a dom than the pc being submissive (or some of both) but not exclusively the pc being a submissive.

So switching DF's is a dislike for me. Everyone has to have a head-canon reason to not "just murder the DF" and switching DF's breaks the fantasy for me.

I would be interested in a systems where you original DF stops traveling with you and sort of medium term rents you out. This would kind of keep the DF as the source of power.  At the point it starts to turn into a bit of a different mod though.

1 hour ago, Darkwing241 said:

Most of the problems I've had while in playing DF I believe actually come from those.

I intend to improve things for EFF primarily. I want to get that experience clean and tidy.

I would like AFT to work too though, as some people hate the EFF wheels.

NFF is not something I will do anything for. If somebody produces a working DF patch for NFF I'll do my best to promote it though.

54 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

To be blunt the part of DF where you are being handed off to different owners in general is not very appealing to me. 

It was never a major feature, and the existing "sale" feature is quite fragile. Lozeak used it in his games, I believe.

You can disable it though.

The compulsory Weird Potion feature is also something you can disable, so there's that. You can always short-circuit it by volunteering.

Once you're eligible for Weird Potion, the dialog to trigger it will always be there until you use it, or cease to be eligible again.

Normally, the compulsory version will be set to higher deals than the voluntary one.

Weird Potion creates a genuine reason you can't murder the focus of that potion, as you'd doom yourself, so it has that.

Personally, I have about the same opinion as @Darkwing241, so unless people start protesting they really like being sold or handed off, I'll go with the idea that compulsory Weird Potion needs a new scene that swaps the focus from the potion tester to the DF.

54 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I would be interested in a systems where you original DF stops traveling with you and sort of medium term rents you out. This would kind of keep the DF as the source of power.  At the point it starts to turn into a bit of a different mod though.

That sounds a lot like some sort of radiant quest involving followers.

I could see that working well in enslaved mode, but the downside of that is it isn't a great idea to hide too much of the content inside enslavement. The pre-enslavement deals game is where the core gameplay is and should remain.

Personally, I always wanted a feature where the follower would sell stuff for you - to remove the vendor min-maxing drudgery from the game.

Also, a feature where the follower (regular DF, not somebody else) wants to go to a dungeon, and you need to go there and clear it out, or else there are penalties. Do it on time and get a bonus. I find it unimmersive that the follower is so dominant in some ways, but lets the PC go wherever they like, whenever they like, excepting the occasional bondage game.

Low willpower should lead to a more demanding follower. Or at least should have the option to do so.

I'd also like to support dialog for a spouse DF who functions much the same, but speaks differently.

And then there are fundamentals like willpower loss and gain; something I've tinkered with before.

But new features need to queue up behind fixes. Building on quicksand is a bad idea.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

With forced potion quest, do people think that it's valid for the potion-giver to become your DF, removing your old DF unless you have a follower mod?

Also, I think if you get sold, I expect that your original owner remains as your potion-fix, so selling should probably be clocked if potion quest fires (and probably isn't right now).

Because the potion-giver becomes such a regular part of the game, and because the forced potion is tied to number of deals, I think it makes sense, both in game terms and for player enjoyment, that the player "chooses" their potion-giver ... it should be the devious follower at the time.  And if the player does subsequently change followers, by choice or being sold, the potion-giver remains set in stone.  Though if anyone likes the thrill of the upredictability, an option to keep the potion-giver random would be generous - but still needs to track the potion-giver thereafter.

I think "locking" the potion-giver (especially if they're random) would also open interesting new possibilities - if one has a new follower (especially if this is after being passed on/sold, but in any event), the new DF should certainly have something to say.  They permit the PC to go back to the potion-giver, since they must to be useful again... but not for free, not without mockery, and with some means of reinforcing the new follower's own status vis-a-vis the PC.  A new deal?  A new potion tied to the new follower (would need long delays on the potions, and to permanently track two NPCs as potion-givers in that case, original & subsidiary)?  Some other demonstration of loyalty on the player's behalf?  Or, if the new follower is dissatisfied, they simply abandon the PC, severing their player/follower relationship but of course keeping all "their stuff" as compensation.

Personally, I always wanted a feature where the follower would sell stuff for you - to remove the vendor min-maxing drudgery from the game.

Also, a feature where the follower (regular DF, not somebody else) wants to go to a dungeon, and you need to go there and clear it out, or else there are penalties. Do it on time and get a bonus. I find it unimmersive that the follower is so dominant in some ways, but lets the PC go wherever they like, whenever they like, excepting the occasional bondage game.

I remember someone suggesting that "follower chooses a destination" idea, and loved it.  It's still the player's "choice", but they get a reward for doing it promptly, a penalty for not.  Dungeon-clearing, visiting a particular town, mining a bit of ore type X for the follower's needs... actually, although it smacks of the dreaded "fetch" quest, there could be quite a bit of flexibility in that last idea: "Hey player, I really need a couple silver rings for this art project I'm working on... I'll knock 300 gold off your debt for them.  Though if you can't be bothered to find them in a week, after I've asked so nicely....".  So there are innumerable possibilities... clearing a dungeon is surely the hardest/most time consuming most of the time, but visiting a shrine or city (including sleeping overnight in that city to reflect "tourist time"), obtaining a particular material or item, or (for the more bloodthirsty) killing or (less bloodthirsty) having sex (consensual or otherwise) with some type of target... these last would definitely have to be configurable in the MCM though.  And it becomes an entire radiant quest line... though at least the "get me four ebony ingots" type is very easy to check for without any script-heavy testing, It's probably better to forget the "kill or screw a bandit" idea.

Selling through follower would be fantastic (have the follower run out-of-cell and disappear for a time, from 30 minutes in a town to several hours in the wilderness?).  They will, of course, take a little cut for their trouble.  Or perhaps they'll only do it when one is in town, simpler and it avoids using "sell this empty bottle" to get them out of the player's hair for a while.  With low willpower, if the player is currently in a deal where their equipment is limited (whore armor for instance), the follower can also "volunteer" to sell off the other useless pieces the PC can't wear anyway.  Obviously, with the usual quest-safe behaviour.

In regards to your MME integration thoughts, this would tie in extremely well with both your "follower sells things" and "follower demands action" ideas - as part of a deal the follower can simply require x units of milk which they will then sell (for their own profit) every day or week (week is probably better).  Failure results in a higher quota from then on, of course.  And this is also a line of deals that could be entered into subtly, through manipulation by the follower ... at low willpower the follower encourages the player to drink something, or simply gives them lactacid one night while they sleep.  Or the player finds a new ale in their inventory with a script attached to give lactaid on use (and to trigger a dialogue when drunk automatically by iNeed or otherwise: "Huh, I don't remember this bottle..."  When the lactation begins, the follower kindly assists with the resulting awkwardness... and points out how profitable this can be, easy money to pay for all that expensive adventuring equipment.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Should there be more items? Or was it right to abandon them?

Despite the potential to introduce fun items, it's better to abandon them.  They don't fit a follower mod, unless the follower gives or forces them on you, which defeats the idea of accidentally finding something and trying it on.

On being sold, I think it would work better if you're sold via Simple Slavery, which lets the player configure the desired outcome(s).  If DF is the only selected slavery option and you've designated a different NPC to become your new devious follower/master, you could then choose who you'd be sold to.  As long as being sold has a toggle, players could use it or ignore it.  I never cared for the random hand-off, but I'd use the being sold feature if it used SS. 

Not being a serious user of the original mod, but having followed others comments on the original, and now this, for some time, one thing that I, and maybe others might wish to see (?), is some element of increased randomness as to what happens next.

Mods that are predictable are boring.  I like the game to take me places that I hadn't necessarily expected, and require an element of action/problem solving before I can get back to where I was going in the first place

A word of caution on that is that the 'randomness' needs to be credible.  I would love to use DCL's combat defeat in game as it's pretty stable, but so far have always reverted to Defeat, not just because it covers a wider range of enemies, but because being bounced too often from pillar to post all over Skyrim, often many times in sequence, with seemingly little reason for the next location, is just nuts, and often rabidly annoying, especially if you're not prepared to 'cheat' and go back to a former save.  Kimy's stuff is, on the whole, really great fun, but that part is often just one too many encounters with the wrong sort of bonkers

So sensible, random, 'tasks', and comprehensible 'hand offs' to other mods, as a reroute back into the game but under, maybe, new management, would make for this having a degree of uncertainty that could be very appealing to some

Hope that tuppenceworth helps

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Despite the potential to introduce fun items, it's better to abandon them.  They don't fit a follower mod, unless the follower gives or forces them on you, which defeats the idea of accidentally finding something and trying it on.

The cleanest thing might simply be to remove the gauntlets then, instead of wasting effort on them.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

On being sold, I think it would work better if you're sold via Simple Slavery, which lets the player configure the desired outcome(s). 

I believe Lozeak wanted to customise the selling experience, and to some extent, only added the sale mechanic to DF for his own use. It did what he wanted in his game, and it carried a warning that it might do silly things.

This is another case (like dwarven gauntlets) of deciding whether to spend effort on making it a first-class feature, or simple removing it as unworthy of the effort.

The problem with SS is that it fails more often than not. Also, currently the DF outcome for SS doesn't pass through DF deals and debt "untouched". I'm not sure what would happen if you ran it with a pre-existing DF enslavement state, and would need to be fixed up.

So, getting a SS-based solution is non-trivial effort, and then you are still stuck with SS failing at the basics half the time. I don't know why SS is so bad, having never looked at the source, but my guess is that it is genuinely awful. Lozeak had a lot of trouble with it, spent a lot of time, and didn't manage to fix most of the major issues.

Many times, I have toyed around with the idea of taking just the environment assets and building a new one from scratch, as that will almost certainly be quicker - but I don't have the time; I'm stretched too thin as is.

So, on this one, I'm inclined to just leave the whole "follower sells you" feature alone for the moment. It can be disabled easily, and people can use it if they like. If it becomes a hot topic, then it can be revisited.

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Mods that are predictable are boring.  I like the game to take me places that I hadn't necessarily expected, and require an element of action/problem solving before I can get back to where I was going in the first place

To be fair, DF doesn't suffer too much from this. As you don't know what deals you'll get, especially now with modular deals. It's quite variable.

There's also chaos mode, for people who really like to mix things up. I think that needs some MCM fixes, but works well enough generally.

Historically, some IDs got mixed up in chaos mode so you couldn't use some sliders properly. But you could flip out of it, adjust, then flip back once you understood the issue.

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I like the game to take me places that I hadn't necessarily expected, and require an element of action/problem solving before I can get back to where I was going in the first place

Don't we all?

The caveat to this is that high quality content takes time to create and is quickly consumed.

Emergent content can often seem too random, or predictable and lacking immersion.

One of Lozeak's achievements was to please most of the people most of the time in respect of the latter.

Weird Potion was added - I suspect - mainly to amuse Lozeak personally, and to try and address one of my particular hobby-horses. It was created in a climate of discussing forced followers, and questions about what willpower should be required to dismiss a follower.

I think if you have low willpower now, you can't pay off your debt, and must take deals instead. Definitely the case some of the time - I need to review that mechanic.

That was not always the case. You used to be able to pay off debt and sack the follower with 0 willpower.

Weird Potion was designed to let you switch over to a game where it was impossible to really get rid of the follower; it would make more sense to bring them along than to have to keep going back to see them. But if you wanted, you still could sack the follower - it was still possible - just a bad idea.

I think compulsory weird potion would make sense - as is - if the potion-giver were either a long-time ex-DF, or a lover or spouse.

Currently, it's only safe to use if you have a follower framework, and being forced to have an extra DF is a nice twist in that case.

Having thought about this a bit more myself, I'm inclined to do the minimum to it.

• Most people don't use Weird Potion.
  • Of those that do, the majority use the voluntary version.
  • If you use the forced version, you can still preempt it by volunteering.
  • If you use the forced version and let it play out, the difficult situation that arises is your problem.
  • If you don't want the forced version, then don't enable it.

I'll fix the dialog so that there is different dialog in the forced version, so it makes more sense.

I'll also ensure it doesn't fire while you're enslaved.

It isn't used enough to justify more effort, at this point.

I believe I found a major bug with SS enslavement:

To reproduce:

Get enslaved via SS, not pure deals, but enslavement + deals (make that the only option).

You should now find your deals, and daily payments are NOT suspended while enslaved.

That is the bug.

Deals are supposed to be suspended while enslaved.

Instead, I think testers will find that debt keeps being piled on while you're enslaved.

In fact, you're not properly enslaved at all, and so it's not possible to get un-enslaved.

You really just got a sort of deal enslavement plus an extra debt.

I see code that appears to cause this.

Can others confirm my observations?

I think there's a bit more to it than a simple mistake, but I'm fairly confident it isn't right either.

You may, or may not remember, but I've mentioned that issue in the original thread at some point.
That I got enslaved by the follower and kept getting scolded for not respecting the deals we agreed on.
The thing is it happened to me twice and neither of those was I enslaved by SS. I simply took a follower.
I do however, have the SS installed.
Perhaps that alone can cause problems.

Oh and a different question. It's mostly displayed dialogue, but it always bothered me, so I'd like to verify if it's actually planned or am I just a bug magnet.
When I'm being approached for the 1st few deals the dialogue options are pretty standard. But usually when I'm approached a 3rd time, the dialogue starts to resemble that of a slavery.
I start to refer to the npc as mistress and she keeps calling me slave. There was no enslavement part yet.
Is it because I got 2-3 modular deals and there is a set of deals that triggers that change?
I mean, it's not a big deal, it's just a bit funky that out of the blue the relationship goes to: -Yes, my slave? -Mistress...

I believe I found a major bug with SS enslavement:

To reproduce:

Get enslaved via SS, not pure deals, but enslavement + deals (make that the only option).

You should now find your deals, and daily payments are NOT suspended while enslaved.

That is the bug.

Deals are supposed to be suspended while enslaved.

Instead, I think testers will find that debt keeps being piled on while you're enslaved.

In fact, you're not properly enslaved at all, and so it's not possible to get un-enslaved.

You really just got a sort of deal enslavement plus an extra debt.

I see code that appears to cause this.

Can others confirm my observations?

I think there's a bit more to it than a simple mistake, but I'm fairly confident it isn't right either.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and advise, so thoroughly.  Much appreciated

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

NFF is not something I will do anything for. If somebody produces a working DF patch for NFF I'll do my best to promote it though.

And does it need one? I haven't encountered any issues except for duplicate dismiss dialogue. The thing about EFF is it has a shared and unlimited follower inventory..

4 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

You may, or may not remember, but I've mentioned that issue in the original thread at some point.
That I got enslaved by the follower and kept getting scolded for not respecting the deals we agreed on.
The thing is it happened to me twice and neither of those was I enslaved by SS. I simply took a follower.
I do however, have the SS installed.
Perhaps that alone can cause problems.

I do remember.

Your problem sounds different. Can you provide more details on how to reproduce?

Also, what you seem to be seeing, is declining Willpower.

Check your willpower stat. When you start being treated badly, is it low?

If it is, then abusive dialog, loss of choices, and inability to say no to things the follower wants is normal.

That is supposed to happen - it's what willpower does.

If your willpower is low, sleeping will recover it. Or it should.

Also, some dialog does change based on number of deals and deal level, and the higher, the more you will be treated as a slave by the DF.

Again, that's all "working as intended".

But the scenario where you ran up an enormous debt sounds a bit suspicious, and needs a more detailed description of how it arose, what the configured values were, and what resulted. It might be a one-off for your install, might be a configuration decision, or might be a bug triggered by something in particular setting your main DFlow state to something odd.

12 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

hmm since i updated to 2.04 it does not work with eff anymore.....

I didn't change anything to do with EFF at all ... yet.

However, you may want to unzip and apply the patch manually.

The patches are simply there, zipped up in the install bundle, There is no installer. 2.03 didn't have one.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

As I had suggested Lozeak at some point, it would be nice if you could better choose the outfit.
So as an example Pony Boots, or Harness and also an orgasm plug deal would be interesting, with the companion watching over the switch.
just as an idea.

I'm not sure I understand.

You can determine what devices are used by DF in the json.

You can wear whatever item fits the basic keyword to fulfill deals.

What do you want to switch?

The items that comprise a deal in general: 

e.g.

lv 1: boots,

lv 2: harness,

lv 3: orgasm plug

Modular deals might already be able to produce such a deal, but not on demand.