SOS Dragon Head Penis Addon

View File

#####################################################################################################################

Do you like sharp edges? Propably not, getting cut by a glass shard is not a pleasurable experience after all.

But how about inflicting this pain upon your enemies?

With this schlong, brought to you by me Alduin himself, you can torture your enemies AND have pleasure! Molag Bal would be proud.

#####################################################################################################################

This is an Alduin shaped penis with his head as a tip. 

Includes both sexes.

Doesn't include scrotum.

But includes a slit.

With this, you can roleplay as if you have enslaved Alduin as your dick. From World Eater to Pussy Eater.

Requirements

Schlong of Skyrim

XPMSE skeleton or anything compatible with sos

FOR MALES requires "vectorplexus regular" textures, which are included in SOS. Just textures, doesn't require plugin itself.

Should be compatible with most bodies.

Schlong's textures are dependent on your actual Alduin textures, if you have replacers for him, the schlong will look different, as seen on some screenshots.

Permissions

Feel free to do whatever you want.

18 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

This seems to be a sos addon designed entirely to Moder's own taste.
This is not the look of realistic male cocks
If I had the ability to create this kind of mod I would have spent time implementing more realistic male cocks

There are a couple realistic cocks already, I'm doing what haven't been done before.

Also, I made it mostly because a certain person wanted something like this. I propably won't use it a lot.

If I may suggest:  the stark contrast between the dragon head penis and body is a bit jarring.  If there was some way to transition it better would be good.  However, I have another suggestion.  One thing we miss here is variety in strapons, especially those that are SOS enabled (frankly I can only think of 1 that modifies the strapon included in main SexLab that adds SOS functionality).  Adding straps, etc to this penis model would turn into a nice strapon, and with SOS functionality would be awesome.  Just something to think about.

(Oh, and an SSE version ?...)

==================

16 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

This seems to be a sos addon designed entirely to Moder's own taste.
This is not the look of realistic male cocks
If I had the ability to create this kind of mod I would have spent time implementing more realistic male cocks

Thanks for that oh so useful comment...

Lol. He did it, the mad man. Don't think I'll be using this myself, but kudos on pulling it off. Good stuff. ?

Interestingly enough, it's not the first time this idea has come up, and someone even went as far as to draw it before (though with Odahviing in place of Alduin). I mention this because while the quality and taste of said image are... more than questionable, IMO they got one detail right: they added a sheath to smooth the transition between dragon body/neck and character body.

So I agree with the comments above on the need to ease the transition somehow. Maybe look into taking the sheath from Bad Dog's Hoodies?

(For reference purposes only, here's the image I was talking about: https://e621.net/post/show/1788472)

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Lol. He did it, the mad man. Don't think I'll be using this myself, but kudos on pulling it off. Good stuff. ?

Interestingly enough, it's not the first time this idea has come up, and someone even went as far as to draw it before (though with Odahviing in place of Alduin). I mention this because while the quality and taste of said image are... more than questionable, IMO they got one detail right: they added a sheath to smooth the transition between dragon body/neck and character body.

So I agree with the comments above on the need to ease the transition somehow. Maybe look into taking the sheath from Bad Dog's Hoodies?

(For reference purposes only, here's the image I was talking about: https://e621.net/post/show/1788472)

Imagine getting baddog to help make this thing fully animated like all the other hoodies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...