Control Nude Mod? [Request]

Damn, she looks amazing. I just wish she actually looked that good in game. It's not as bad as how Mass Effect Andromeda treated their models, but there is definitely a lot to be desired from the transformation of Courtney Hope to the Jesse Faden in game model. In any case, really look forward to seeing mods. Finished the game and waiting for the Alan Wake expansion. Got a lot of time to wait!

5 hours ago, mayatola said:

Porra, ela parece incrível. Eu só queria que ela realmente parecesse tão boa no jogo. Não é tão ruim quanto o modo como Mass Effect Andromeda tratou seus modelos, mas definitivamente há muito a desejar desde a transformação de Courtney Hope em Jesse Faden no modelo de jogo. De qualquer forma, realmente esperamos ver mods. Terminou o jogo e aguardou a expansão de Alan Wake. Tem muito tempo para esperar!

I agree, the expressions are not very good, but it is admirable how remedy managed to make a good game so fast, being very perfectionist and slow in development. control impressed me a lot, I hope the dlc's are even better, and who comes alan wake right after.

All the people complain about her face. I like it because it's more realistic and makes sense in this games setting. Hate to break it to ya but women do not wake up in the morning looking like the supermodels you see on tv. Wash all that gunk off and you will be left with the very facial flaws superficial society likes to pretend doesn't exist. Besides I rather the character look like she's taking her job seriously than just trying to be all dolled up

3 hours ago, vaze234 said:

All the people complain about her face. I like it because it's more realistic and makes sense in this games setting. Hate to break it to ya but women do not wake up in the morning looking like the supermodels you see on tv. Wash all that gunk off and you will be left with the very facial flaws superficial society likes to pretend doesn't exist. Besides I rather the character look like she's taking her job seriously than just trying to be all dolled up

Except this is a game about a toaster that can shoot the fires of hell and a clock that rewinds time itself. There's a time and place for verisimilitude, and this isn't it. I don't recall anyone ask that she look like a rodeo clown anyway.

15 hours ago, vaze234 said:

I'm not complaining that the character model doesn't look good or that it doesn't have the makeup of Courtney Hope's pictures. I'm just saying that the face itself doesn't look quite right based on the pictures and videos that I've watched with Courtney Hope. The character model just seems off, similar to how ones like in Mass Effect Andromeda were (among many other games to use real people to model video game models from). Anyway, I'm married and I know how women look when they wake up (I actually like how my wife looks when she gets up with her hair down, I hate how she always has to tie it back so our kids don't pull it). It's not really the point of my complaint. This is a video game. They're using a beautiful model/actress as their main character. The in game model comparatively, well, it does resemble her, but I think it could be better (as in, closer to the appearance of the real person). That's all, doesn't affect how I played the game. Just think they could have done a better job.

23 hours ago, DennysBR said:

Unfortunately the export is not working, I need plugins to export the project through the program. it may take time
(binfbx exporter)

Great to know you have not given up man, really looking forward to it. Take your time. Personally wont be playing the game until a nude mod is released cuz otherwise the character looks far too bland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game has been out for along time so the fact

That's talk nothing. Sometimes it's take a long time for things start to exist. Also as good mods require a lot of time. Same as only few folks have enough skills and desire to make something like that especially for free. In case if we not count Fallout and Skyrim series with ready instruments to use. Just "regular" games.

For example. Shadow of the Tomb Raider, released 14.09.18. Last pack with good mods released on 6.06.19. 9 months later. On the start it have had no good mods at all. Best one (in my opinion) was the last one currenly and released in june. Resident Evil 2, that was hyped a lot and had community, starting to have first (not subjectively prefered one for someone) mods after ~ 3 months after release. Control released on 27.08.19. Just same 3 months passed today. And it has zero instruments on the start. Now has. And, also. Do not forget. Game not available in Steam yet. It also might matter.

Edited by UnknDoomer
4 hours ago, kaipurge said:

I am starting to think the modders gave up. There must be something really hard causing problems with modding this engine. The game has been out for along time so the fact that there are still zero mods (other than sweetfx) at this point I am guessing everyone gave up on trying to mod it. 

Or, maybe some people don't have the game, it's currently an Epic exclusive with constant updates that also involve certain changes, and certain mods take more time for absolute completion after testing?

Give it time. Nobody here should rush for something especially if they're not the ones making it either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...