Control Nude Mod? [Request]

21 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Innocent question - How is this banter back and forth productive? Besides a thread bump. Obviously neither of you have the expertise to create a mod for this game. So why complain about the formalities?

PS: In case it's mentioned, I sure as shit don't. So it's not like I'm acting superior. Literally just saying, what have you solved? Nothing? Besides a thread bump. Thought so. (I'm also guilty as charged.)

PPS: In case it may concern anyone - no one asked for my opinion. But you cluttered my feed. So considering I had to weed through the bickering. I thought I'd respond.

For what it's worth, I wasn't trying to start anything. I was trying to point out that this game is apparently pretty danged hard to mod, so everyone just needs to be patient. When it became pretty clear that conversation wasn't going to go anywhere useful, I stopped replying.

And now I'm replying again, it looks like. Maybe we should just all block each other and then it won't happen again :)

It is not so much arrogance(or superiority complex) as it is anger. She has went off on many of the users on the website, even users whom I like like _Zai and the other guy whose name I can't remember, but it is not them, nor the lack of mods that she is really angry with, but what transpires behind her screens. I find her unpleasant, and I have hoped for a while now for someone to really put her in her place, but now that something of the like has happened, it seems like it has went too far.

Her aggressiveness, unlike the reactions here, is unjustified, but nevertheless, I want to say this to tone down the persisting atmosphere in this thread right now.

Edited by lovemod

I should really learn Python. Even though it's an ugly language. A lot of stuff runs on it and there's a couple of geometry formats that I would like to write Blender plugins for (including this one).

That said, until I make serious progress on that, I too will be patiently waiting for AeonKwiz to make progress. The only other thing I feel I can assist with is getting the model when the plugin is ready and setting it up for the game.

19 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

For the love of everything that is holy, I don't care who you are hussy. I just want some piece and quiet around here without you throwing tantrums at every single thread!

I'm pretty sure every single other person here has already ignored the "gamer girl". I would highly suggest doing the same. Its much more peaceful around here.

• Guest locked this topic