Control Nude Mod? [Request]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheLombax42 said:

Pics taken in Resident Evil 2 Remake with a character poser and a head swap.

Specifically I made a head-only version of the Jesse Faden mod from DarknessValtier for RE3re by deleting a couple of folders (nothing fancy or complicated). Then installed it over a mod that had enough neck cover. In this case, a conversion of Aerosmith's Clair bicker for re3 Jill, converted by PrinceRevivalDK.
Also the poses are pose replacement mods for Jill for RE3re by Dedraz.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, NemesisJamethiel said:

I got the game on epic and immediately came here to see if any mods had been made.  Hopefully more bumps will mean more hope. To piggyback on Beezlebub's comment, the Season Pass is 50% off at 7.49.

I already owned the game and one of the DLCs, so it was cheaper for me to just buy the other DLC at 4.99, but I still got some sort of deal out of the sale, so... :)

17 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Is there really no good nude Mod for this game? ... smh ... 

Unfortunately not. Would really like to see one too - I've been holding out on starting this game in the hopes that a good nude mod comes along (although I have a lot of games in my backlog, so I guess I can wait longer).

Edited by Phantasmo27
  • 4 weeks later...