Control Nude Mod? [Request]

Some suggestions:

0. Might be good idea is to try to reskin default with latex pants variation.
1. Also. Skin kinda like this one Claire Noir Transparent Shirt will be good. Check 0:44 on the video below. Add suspenders, replace pants textures with more latex-like ones, make a transparent shirt, add a hat => done. Or something like https://youtu.be/zZorFFCxbTk?t=75
2. Bikini skin (?) https://cdn1-www.mandatory.com/assets/uploads/gallery/courtney-hope/dsc01068.jpg

All outfits (7 in total):

No "sexy one" actually available by default.

11 minutes ago, UnknDoomer said:

Some suggestions:

0. Might be good idea is to try to reskin default with latex pants variation.
1. Also. Skin kinda like this one Claire Noir Transparent Shirt will be good. Check 0:44 on the video below. Add suspenders, replace pants textures with more latex-like ones, make a transparent shirt, add a hat => done.
2. Bikini skin (?) https://cdn1-www.mandatory.com/assets/uploads/gallery/courtney-hope/dsc01068.jpg

All outfits (7 in total):

No "sexy one" actually available by default.

Well, this (video) certainly helped give more context. But as I mentioned, I'm hoping that her actual mesh underneath the clothing isn't merged with the outfits, or purposely not created, because that would mean making an entirely new model or adding more parts that fit. If she has a bare body, with anatomically nude textures, then it'll be easier to remove something. But my idea would be to make her nakedness the default and isn't limited to just one section of the game. She needs to be nude throughout and with the tools hopefully it'll be possible.

Thanks for sharing. Still, work must be done. 

4 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Bem, isso (vídeo) certamente ajudou a dar mais contexto. Mas, como mencionei, espero que a malha real dela por baixo da roupa não seja mesclada com as roupas, ou propositadamente não criada, porque isso significaria criar um modelo totalmente novo ou adicionar mais peças que se encaixassem. Se ela tiver um corpo nu, com texturas anatomicamente nuas, será mais fácil remover alguma coisa. Mas minha idéia seria tornar a nudez dela o padrão e não se limitar a apenas uma seção do jogo. Ela precisa ficar nua o tempo todo e com as ferramentas, espero que seja possível.

Obrigado por compartilhar. Ainda assim, o trabalho deve ser feito. 

apparently her body is existing and her clothes are accessories, it seems. That's a good thing, just find the base model within the game.

5 hours ago, dennysbrazil said:

eu vou editar a mão dela e ver o que ocorre

---------------------------

I will edit her hand and see what happens

EDIT -
when i export a new rmd the game no longer opens '-'

Sem título.jpg

Please continue with different methods. Perhaps searching for other files to extract the actual models and not just textures.

If I had the game already, I'd be jumping in but that's not the case. As I mentioned, it's trial-and-error especially since it's limited on Epic Store and seemingly not using Denuvo.

1 hour ago, VenturousGamer said:

Por favor, continue com métodos diferentes. Talvez procurando outros arquivos para extrair os modelos reais e não apenas as texturas.

Se eu já tivesse o jogo, estaria entrando, mas esse não é o caso. Como mencionei, é tentativa e erro, especialmente porque é limitado na Epic Store e no Denuvo.

that's where it is, I can't find it, but I'm extracting the other rmd to see if the models are there

EDIT
I suspect this file is a model of hers, can one of you find out? I will go deeper into this document here too

jesse_civilian_publish_physx.binfbx

1 hour ago, dennysbrazil said:

that's where it is, I can't find it, but I'm extracting the other rmd to see if the models are there

EDIT
I suspect this file is a model of hers, can one of you find out? I will go deeper into this document here too

jesse_civilian_publish_physx.binfbx 7.51 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you for sharing. Despite not having the game, this seems something interesting to analyze.

Please continue!

32 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

Obrigado por compartilhar. Apesar de não ter o jogo, isso parece algo interessante de se analisar.

Por favor continue!

I have finished exploring all the rmd data, and I assume that this one I passed you has to be one of the models, there's no other logic. look at this folder I found

if you want i send you them compressed
image.png.95be1236ee13a22ff6be0bc9b362b8bf.png

JESSE.rar

34 minutes ago, DennysBR said:

image.png.81d6b30157b5570e75acac032dd12b31.png
it's her sexiest outfit and I think it's easier to edit the vertices, but unfortunately I don't know how to model it, I'm just testing some texture changes, notice that the outfit is closer to a naked body, just needs a 3d artist retouching

Please upload the picture again because it's not showing.

Also, this issue may be resolved eventually. Texture changes alone aren't the only thing to worry about since her still wearing clothes is a factor.