Control Nude Mod? [Request]

image.png.cdd3cb34a4832ab99fbe911f63f321ac.png

We need someone who know how to edit dds files. Image above shows that importing edited files works. After importing files to archive in data_packfiles two files are created - .bin2 and .rmdp2 - both need to be renamed to .bin and .rmdp and used together, otherwise game will crash

Tool i've used for import/export files - found there https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21047&p=155806#p155806

NorthlightTool.7z

Jesse outfits are located in ep100-000-pc inside tops, bottoms folders.

Also there is body folder which contains this (npc_town_female_body_default_d.tex)

image.png.92a4ca38d7cb4a76142379cb5733d0c7.png

And normalmap (npc_town_female_body_default_n.tex)

image.png.a8e57d1fa4efc4547d6867a45a0f5632.png

57 minutes ago, Innom said:

image.png.cdd3cb34a4832ab99fbe911f63f321ac.png

We need someone who know how to edit dds files. Image above shows that importing edited files works. After importing files to archive in data_packfiles two files are created - .bin2 and .rmdp2 - both need to be renamed to .bin and .rmdp and used together, otherwise game will crash

Tool i've used for import/export files - found there https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21047&p=155806#p155806

NorthlightTool.7z 3 MB · 3 downloads

Jesse outfits are located in ep100-000-pc inside tops, bottoms folders.

Also there is body folder which contains this (npc_town_female_body_default_d.tex)

Thanks. But if you have the game, and if it's possible, maybe you could dump the files here in a .rar file?

It might become very useful momentarily. Also remember, this is an Unreal Engine game so trail-and-error may occur.

14 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Thanks. But if you have the game, and if it's possible, maybe you could dump the files here in a .rar file?

It might become very useful momentarily. Also remember, this is an Unreal Engine game so trail-and-error may occur.

I don't know if it isn't against law. I can share them via PM to interested modders around here. But we have to create a list of Jesse related files - whole archive is around 11gb so... And there is more than 1 archives (packs) with game files not only one.

So PM me if anyone need files, i will help with them.

1 hour ago, dennysbrazil said:

encontrou um site que converte dds em png, testou e está convertendo corretamente

https://www.aconvert.com/image/dds-to-png/

Sem título.png

Man, this is the motivation we need for this project ?

31 minutes ago, Innom said:

Não sei se não é contra a lei. Posso compartilhá-los via PM a modders interessados por aqui. Mas temos que criar uma lista de arquivos relacionados ao Jesse - todo o arquivo tem cerca de 11gb, então ... E há mais de 1 arquivo (pacote) com o arquivo do jogo e não apenas um.

Então PM me se alguém precisar de arquivos, eu vou ajudá-los.

Cara, essa é a motivação que precisamos para esse projeto ?

xD 

as I don't know how to modify, the least I can try is to cheer up the guys, 

but whatever you need, being more basic I'm willing to help, just ask

10 hours ago, Innom said:

I don't know if it isn't against law. I can share them via PM to interested modders around here. But we have to create a list of Jesse related files - whole archive is around 11gb so... And there is more than 1 archives (packs) with game files not only one.

So PM me if anyone need files, i will help with them.

I wasn't referring to the entire game. Just specifically the files you were showing. Also, it would be mundane for there to be a law against sharing files.

Make a list of the most notable parts regarding her outfits so it'll be easier to tell how many could/should be replaced.

Also, some people don't use Epic Store and that's why it'd be helpful to use teamwork in case some don't have the game.

16 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

I wasn't referring to the entire game. Just specifically the files you were showing. Also, it would be mundane for there to be a law against sharing files.

Make is of the most notable parts regarding her outfits so it'll be easier to tell how many could/should be replaced.

Also, some people don't use Epic Store and that's why it'd be helpful to use teamwork in case some don't have the game.

Tomorrow i will try to find all files related to Jesse (textures, models etc) and i will do list here. As far as i know guys on XeNTaX are working on script to import meshes into Blender.

It will be nice if anyone who wants to contribute and knows how to edit these files would post here

7 hours ago, dennysbrazil said:

I have the game plus the exporter, if you want help just talk

How many costumes does she have and by any chance are they completely divided from her base model?

I'm referring to her clothes and accessories being totally detached from her nude mesh so they're not super-glued as some developers have it if their bodies aren't invisible underneath.

Also, if there's a nude mesh, it should be inspected if she's actually anatomically corrected or blank. Some developers don't put in the...crucial details.