SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Guffel

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Guffel some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim, a land torn apart by civil war. Dragons attack villages at daytime, taking the struggleing farmers their homes and cattle. Vampires and Werewolfs raid at nighttime, making hardy men fear the night again. The roads are in the hands of bandits and every cave and cementy is infested by the undead. - But you have the all-protecting bedroll! The pillow-fortress of tight sleep! The holy bed of restedness! Just lay down into the fluffy sheets and nothing will harm you, for hours and days.

Until now! Dangerous Nights 2 will turn the nights of Skyrim into a dangerously-arousing entertainment for all adventurers and vermin out there!

Key Features:

+ random chance to be suprised in your sleep

+ chances depending on your sleep location

+ the longer you sleep the higher the chance

+ full follower support - will they be victims or attackers?

+ let a follower take the guard for the night

+ NPCs can be choosen from the surroundings

+ immersive NPC spawn from a long list of presets

+ spells to mark mod added homes and follower

+ set your custom save rooms where night attacks don't make sense

Night Attacks:

During yor sleep, there is a chance of being the target a night attack. The chance is calculated exponentially depending on the type of location you are sleeing in. As a result a night attack is almost certain in longer sleep sessions. The attacker can eigher be NPCs close around, your own follower or randomly spawned NPCs that fit into the location, including various animals.

Guard:

You can give one of your follower the order to stand guard at night and warn you on incoming attackers. But it might happen that your guard wants a piece of the jucy cake called dovahkiin for itself. Or, when unsatisfied, the guard might agree on some nightly fun with the dark strangers. But beware, your guard also can fall asleep on duty or be ambushed! Safty is never certain.

MCM:

Most functions and aspects can be configured in the MCM. The option should be self-explaining.
In the "Debug" tab you have acess to three exclusive spells to fix problems with mod-added stuff:

1. The follower spell: Mod-added follower are not in the appropriate faction and can't be found by DN2. Hitting them with this spell fixes that.
  2. The custom home spell: Not all mod-added player homes come with the appropiate keyword. Cast this spell in such a home's bedroom to save it as custom home.
  3. The save spell: The cell you cast this spell in will be ignored from DN2. This is for very secure player homes or places where night attacks are not wanted.

DN2 supports up to 4 followers, 10 custom homes and 10 custom save-locations. They are all displayed in the "Debug" tab of the mcm and can be deleted individually.

Installation:

Manual: Drop the content of the archive into you Skyrim\Data folder

Recommended: Use Vortex or MO2

Known Conflicts:

Sexlab Adventures.  Turn off Sleep Rape function since it conflicts with this mod and can cause CTD . problem and solution found by Kaos94

Update:

I recommend to update with a clean safe because of the huge changes to the previous version!
1. Start your game and safe.
2. Close the game and deinstall the old version
3. Start your game and load the safe from 1.
4. Wait 2 in-game hours.
5. Save and close the game again.
6. Install the new version.
7. From now on only load the safe made in 5. or newer ones

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework
Sexlab Aroused
Fus-Roh-Do(h) - Silent Voice

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64, SkyUI SE, FNIS SE, SexLabFramework SE, SL Aroused Redux SE, Fuz Ro D-oh SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, I've found that every time this mod starts an attack (regardless of whether the attacker is a follower, a nearby NPC, or a spawned NPC), the game will CTD. I have no idea what is causing this, but it looks like I'll need to give up. :c

same, any resolution?

On 9/23/2019 at 5:34 AM, silba said:

same, any resolution?

Same issue. I tried turning off mods that do a similar job, but still crashing. It could be another mod, but it's always when I go to sleep, or I wake up briefly to see a thief and the game crashes before any animations start. Animations work fine in other situations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 10:28 PM, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, I've found that every time this mod starts an attack (regardless of whether the attacker is a follower, a nearby NPC, or a spawned NPC), the game will CTD. I have no idea what is causing this, but it looks like I'll need to give up. :c

Worked a few times...  But now, it seems to crash on me anytime I wake up to an encounter.  I don't have DD or any (as far as I know) conflicting mods installed.

Actually just had two successful "wakeup" encounters (in my own home).  The first one had 8 or so "thieves" standing around asking me what I wanted after I woke up...

The second one there were three thieves, and they fought me...  so I surrendered and stood there and watched as they killed each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, deviantgene said:

hey, thanks for the mod!
wondering if you can help me troubleshoot what's happening, sometimes wake-up encounters work, sometimes it crashes the game
here's my load order and papyrus log

loadorder.txt 10.96 kB · 1 download Papyrus.0.log 9.03 MB · 1 download

Your Load Order is a mess. Use LOOT and ignore it for XPMSSE, put it all the way at the bottom, NOTHING should overwrite XPMSSE, and FISS needs to be somewhere UNDER USSEP

• 1 month later...

For those having CTDs, are you using Sexlab Adventures? If so, turn off Sleep Rape function since it conflicts with this mod a i am almost 100% sure it is the cause (i have tested it several time and since turning it off i have had no CTD). Hope this helps :) . 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:38 PM, Kaos94 said:

For those having CTDs, are you using Sexlab Adventures? If so, turn off Sleep Rape function since it conflicts with this mod a i am almost 100% sure it is the cause (i have tested it several time and since turning it off i have had no CTD). Hope this helps :) . 

I'll add it as a conflict in the description. Thanks!

Hey nomkaz just to let you know when I downloaded this this mod i got a possible glitch showing all of my save games as corrupt. I am not sure whether this actually had to do with your mod or not, but this had never happened to me before so I thought I'd let you know.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:38 PM, Kaos94 said:

Weird. I still get the CTDs when the animations should start even though I turned Sleep Rape off. 

3 hours ago, TheN0m4d said:

Weird. I still get the CTDs when the animations should start even though I turned Sleep Rape off. 

I have had the same problem, i frequently had CTD when animations should have started or when NPC spawned but since i disabled sleep rape in SL Adventures i no longer had any issues. It might be that you have another conflict somewhere else but i honestly dont know. Its just a suggestion but try to set attackers to allways talk to you before the scene (slider to 100).

P.S.: I have also turned off creatures because of personal preference in settings, idk if that has any influence.

P.P.S.: there is also:

"Mines also ctd when an attack starts.

edit - I dunno, i may of fixed it but its odd. All I did was disabled cursed loot in the mcm. Then it worked. But then I enabled cursed loot and it still works." from xellon100 (i uninstalled Cursed Loot and didnt think about it ...)

26 minutes ago, Kaos94 said:

I have had the same problem, i frequently had CTD when animations should have started or when NPC spawned but since i disabled sleep rape in SL Adventures i no longer had any issues. It might be that you have another conflict somewhere else but i honestly dont know. Its just a suggestion but try to set attackers to allways talk to you before the scene (slider to 100).

P.S.: I have also turned off creatures because of presonal preference in settings, idk if that has any influence.

Setting the slider to 100 actually worked for me. I am still not sure which mod might interfere with it (only mods with similar mechanic in my load order are Sexlab Adventures and Cursed Loot and I deactivated it in both of them), but this seems to be a possible solution.

10 minutes ago, TheN0m4d said:

Setting the slider to 100 actually worked for me. I am still not sure which mod might interfere with it (only mods with similar mechanic in my load order are Sexlab Adventures and Cursed Loot and I deactivated it in both of them), but this seems to be a possible solution.

Great! I am glad it helped, even though it's just a workaround.

• 2 months later...

I had a CTD with this mod, I tried the fixes mentioned in the thread to attempt to fix it but the .NET framework was telling me that it was something to do with the facegen files. Through testing I found that a few were using BSTriShape whereas the majority were using BSDynamicTriShape. Spawning the NPCs with the BSTriShape and attempting to speak to them caused the CTD so I went and regenerated the NPCs which were using BSTriShape (and confirmed with NifSkope that they were now using BSDynamicTriShape) and with some preliminary testing I can say that my CTDs stopped.

I've included my fix in this post and inside the readme file I have put some instructions which explain how to test if you experience this cause for crashing.

SLDN2 Possible Crash Fix.7z

• 3 weeks later...

I just read through the topic and didn't see anyone bring up this problem so I guess I will.  Okay, when I sleep and it gets interrupted by Dangerous Nights 2 SE, the screen stays black.  The cursor is still there and I can move and go into menu's and whatnot, but the screen just stays black so I have to reload it.  If I turn off Dangerous Nights 2 SE then it works just fine.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

On 4/7/2020 at 4:45 PM, shadowknyght said:

I just read through the topic and didn't see anyone bring up this problem so I guess I will.  Okay, when I sleep and it gets interrupted by Dangerous Nights 2 SE, the screen stays black.  The cursor is still there and I can move and go into menu's and whatnot, but the screen just stays black so I have to reload it.  If I turn off Dangerous Nights 2 SE then it works just fine.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

I am getting that same issue on my game.  Found the same fix by disabling the mod.  Found that this happens if I am sleeping in a tent out doors.

I don't use the adventures feature but there is no awakening animation 5-9 times out of 10 cases. Rigmor in Bruma - it only started once and never again. 

LOOT ran....

It had to be turned off. The camping of accessories froze ...

Nem használom a kalandok funkciót de nincs ébredés animáció 10 esetből 5-9 alkalommal. 

Rigmor in Bruma - csak egyszer indult és soha többet. Ki kellett kapcsolni. A kemping kiegészítővel meg lefagyott. A cucc jól fut... csak fekve nem kapcsolja az alvó időzítést. Úgy tűnik, Bruma esetében a legtöbb dolog reménytelen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, TrxXx said:

I had a CTD with this mod, I tried the fixes mentioned in the thread to attempt to fix it but the .NET framework was telling me that it was something to do with the facegen files. Through testing I found that a few were using BSTriShape whereas the majority were using BSDynamicTriShape. Spawning the NPCs with the BSTriShape and attempting to speak to them caused the CTD so I went and regenerated the NPCs which were using BSTriShape (and confirmed with NifSkope that they were now using BSDynamicTriShape) and with some preliminary testing I can say that my CTDs stopped.

I've included my fix in this post and inside the readme file I have put some instructions which explain how to test if you experience this cause for crashing.

SLDN2 Possible Crash Fix.7z 224.69 kB · 28 downloads

It has successfully solved my CTD, i checked my NET framework crash log and it said something to do with BSTriShape as well.