SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE

On 3/23/2022 at 4:11 PM, spoonsinger said:

Lo!. Don't know what's gone wrong but the SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE v2.5.7z loaded up on Feb 24th doesn't contain the changes uploaded by satanfist on Feb 14th. (Check the source. The mcmconfig changes arn't in there, and therefore it always sets "safe = false" in the IsItSafe function because it's still using the old 'mcm' declerative. (e.g. 'if mcm.enabled == false' will always be false because of the aformentioned bugipoos)

There's no v2.5 in my downloads, I have no Idea where you got that.

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There's no v2.5 in my downloads, I have no Idea where you got that.

Probably a typo. Anyway whatever I did to fix it worked, (whatever that was), because it's still in my load order and haven't looked at it since. Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

Probably a typo. Anyway whatever I did to fix it worked, (whatever that was), because it's still in my load order and haven't looked at it since. Cheers. 

I've been up all night trying to get my nice' gaming laptop to boot after she installed the wrong graphics driver or something. It still won't get out of "Automatic repair mode" so, I'm very glad you got that to work because I haven't the brain power to toast a proper marshmallow right now.

Hey @nomkaz, i was trying the mod out and for the life of me couldn't get it to work. I set chances to 100 and still nothing.
On a whim though i tried something and all features worked perfectly.

It seems that this mod wont work while im in solstheim. No where on the island would it work even with 100%. I was wondering if that was intentional or not. Cuz the reavers could prob be added to the spawn list, and if not i dont think bandits would be too out of place

I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem, but I never get any night attacks no matter what I do. I've tried leaving all the chances at default, cranking them all up to 100%, and everything in between. Every. Possible. Combination. Took forever and nothing worked. Not even removing the mod (using the save, wait 2 hours, etc. method for updating) and then reinstalling it. The only other possible fix I can think of is restarting the associated quest/quests with this mod using console commands, but I need the quest id to do that...
If it helps the very first time I tried to sleep with this character Night Attack 5 tried to start, but nothing happened other than I woke up... After that nothing has ever happened again.
Also, I am NOT using any of the mods that keep getting mentioned in this thread other than Defeat. I have never used SL Adventures or Cursed Loot, or any of the other ones that have been mentioned by other people in this thread. So any answers involving those will be the opposite of helpful.
On 6/25/2023 at 3:58 AM, tvRoosey said:

Hey @nomkaz, i was trying the mod out and for the life of me couldn't get it to work. I set chances to 100 and still nothing.
On a whim though i tried something and all features worked perfectly.

It seems that this mod wont work while im in solstheim. No where on the island would it work even with 100%. I was wondering if that was intentional or not. Cuz the reavers could prob be added to the spawn list, and if not i dont think bandits would be too out of place

On 7/1/2023 at 4:23 AM, haze_dj said:

Hello author, Does this mod compatible with the combination of 'Go to bed' and 'Skyrim Souls RE'(the no pause on menu mod)?

I am not the author of this mod, I just converted it for Skyrim SE. The original mod hasn't been updated since 2015, so who knows. Maybe ask to the support thread for the original. It's linked on the main DL page

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if Nomkaz or someone good at scripts could set this mod so that the animations that are selected are of the "aggressive" variety?  It doesn't make sense that the PC is surprised in bed and casual consensual animations are used.  Apologies if this has been asked before.  Yet again, I find myself wanting to learn how to mod.  Some day...

On 8/28/2023 at 7:14 PM, rodrigo2 said:

I was wondering if Nomkaz or someone good at scripts could set this mod so that the animations that are selected are of the "aggressive" variety?  It doesn't make sense that the PC is surprised in bed and casual consensual animations are used.  Apologies if this has been asked before.  Yet again, I find myself wanting to learn how to mod.  Some day...

Not me. I have no clue how any of that even works. I think Sexlab P+ has a solution but that would/might require a whole anim flag rewrite for this mod to utilize that. I could be wrong, I have no clue how that stuff actually works.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 11:38 PM, kassandra12 said:

Is this mod safe to install mid-playthrough?

It does not require a new game to start so it is safe to install mid-game. Taking it out might be another story. I haven't used it in a while, but mods that are not safe to remove mid-game, will generally not load your game save if you remove them. (file is corrupt and will not load), so there's no way to make a new save then clean the save.  

8 hours ago, LordHolger said:

So whenever I sleep, I get a constant blur effect that I actually fucking despise looking at, so anyone knows if that's causes by this mod or a different one????

"Constant" as in, it is permeant /persistent over time after waking up? I believe that this mod applies a drunk/drugged effect when you wake up at times, (to facilitated the rape), but it should not stay active for very long after the rape stages end. If it's still applied after that it could be a glitch, or something another mod does that changes this mods behaviour. If you mean the screen blur WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP, that would be caused by a sleep menu or a U.I. mod, because the base game uses a fade to black while the sleep widget is active.