SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE

On 4/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, dzpliu said:

It has successfully solved my CTD, i checked my NET framework crash log and it said something to do with BSTriShape as well.

Thank you! I'll include your fix in the main download file. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did not get the ctd but I get constant bleedout on my follower that got knocked out. It does not help to reinstall the mod or remove it, nor does it help to reload an earlier save. AND on top of that - the next time I got injured in a fight, I entered eternal bleedout too and then I died. so I'm guessing my current playthrough is corrupted and unplayable now XD   Good thing it was an early one but still, sad. I know this is an issue with similar mods, defeat and the like. It doesn't seem that easy to fix. 

(defeat has a "clear" and "debug" option, I think it could clear an issue like this perhaps. Maybe its an alternative for this mod too?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 1:32 PM, dzpliu said:

It has successfully solved my CTD, i checked my NET framework crash log and it said something to do with BSTriShape as well.

Glad it helped, it got 43 downloads (as of writing) so I can at least confirm 1 fixed not including for myself. ?

On 4/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, nomkaz said:

Thank you! I'll include your fix in the main download file. 

Recheck the post you quoted, I uploaded that fix. ??

On 5/17/2020 at 8:50 AM, btdr3 said:

Does this have any integration with SL Defeat?

I don't recall, I can only have so many sexlab mods installed at once before they conflict, and I'm in the middle of fixing my mod list, so I don't have time to load it and check.  :(

On 5/24/2020 at 1:51 AM, BAB PEEG said:

This seems to conflict with the sands of time mod, after sleeping it always says alarm under attack.

Wouldn't being raped in your sleep constitute as an attack?  ?  

a lot of overhaul mods conflict with Sexlab mods, it's the way of life.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:44 AM, rodrigo2 said:

This mod involves being sexually assaulted during your sleep.  Does your PC have any option to resist or fight back?

No, and that's why it isn't in my current load order ?

On 6/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, hmoobtkb said:

Everytime my male pc get assaulted, the females always use a strap-on even when I toggled the alternate. cowgirl animation. Do I need to check more menu?

That's up to what animation packs you have installed. I don't know how animations get called by a mod, so I can't really say with any authority whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose there any modders out there who would be interested in reworking/modifying this mod?  The mod as designed basically allows your PC to be sexually assaulted by a surprise NPC attacker without any possibility of defending his/herself or otherwise deterring the assault.  And so it was  my female PC had a visit from....Olava the Feeble!  Yech!!!

You can customize whether the intruders are male or female or both and whether or not to possibly include beasties.  But again, no option to fight off unwanted intruders.  I'm not a modder but I've begun reading about scripts and hope to be able to create or modify mods some day.  of course, who knows how long that's going to take.

4 hours ago, horonbr said:

is there anyway to increase the amount of attacker for multiple followers to get rape?

From what I've seen, you can adjust the likelihood of an attack wherever you are and the morality level of your attackers, but nothing regarding number of attackers.  On one occasion, my PC did receive a visit from two bandits but that was just random.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:49 PM, myhouseatl said:

will this work with mod's like Go to bed?

No. I tested it with GTB, and GTB messes things up with both this mod and the Dark Brotherhood intro, so I personally stay away from it now.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:34 PM, zeroph209 said:

So I have sexlab defeat installed. Not sure why, but after I get knocked down, the attackers start fighting eachother. Is that supposed to happen? I disabled morality options in defeat.

I would ask on the original LE upload page, the actual mod author would know much more than I do, as I only convert the mods, I don't know how they work, or how to make mods. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, SilentWinter said:

There is no option to refuse if they start dialogue, is this intentional? I know you can exit it but pressing tab but they don't attack you or anything they just stand there and try to start the same dialogue without becoming hostile.

Check the MCM if there's nothing there to change that, check the original support thread. Your issue's solution may be there