SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE

On 2/16/2022 at 4:21 AM, nomkaz said:

Would you mind if I incorporated this into the mod download as an updated version? With full credit of course.

Lo!. Don't know what's gone wrong but the SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE v2.5.7z loaded up on Feb 24th doesn't contain the changes uploaded by satanfist on Feb 14th. (Check the source. The mcmconfig changes arn't in there, and therefore it always sets "safe = false" in the IsItSafe function because it's still using the old 'mcm' declerative. (e.g. 'if mcm.enabled == false' will always be false because of the aformentioned bugipoos)

7 hours ago, Back2friday said:

What is fixed? Why should i update? The old version i have works just fine. 

It was in reference to this

post about compiler errors when compiling and how renaming instances of "mcm" in the source to "mcmconfig" fixed it. Interestingly the 'mcm' version didn't throw errors for me when compiling but it just didn't pass MCM config information to "sldn2_upkeep.psc" when actually running, hence it always thought it was disabled - which is why I went to compile the code because it wasn't working for me from a fresh build and I needed to trace why. I put it down to the wonders and vagaries of Bethesda products. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 12:39 AM, MANCUB121 said:

I'm getting a weird issue where I will get a black screen every time I wake up when I'm camping. Not sure why. I don't have any of the mods other individuals have listed as a conflict. 
If I'm a complete newb, how do I fix this? I'm willing to learn. 
OK New weird issue. I fall to the ground as if I've died but I haven't died. I just lay there every time I enter a new cell, it takes about 2 seconds and then suddenly I'm on the floor and can't get up. I've run FNIS with no issues, have all the prerequisites and no incompatibilities. This is super weird lol. 

type "sisme 1" in console. If that doesn't work type "sisme 0" (all without speech marks of course).

• 3 weeks later...

There is a problem with spiders, it seems to happen more often if sleeping naked for some reason (I didn't know sleep outfit did matter !).

Anyway when sleeping in a player home so 5% chance of event, creatures disabled (unchecked) + 0% chance in the mcm for spiders, 1 spider almost always appear if sleeping 7-8 hours !

For some reason it's not hostile when it appears, so I have time to wake up, go into sneak mode, ready a weapon, and annihilate it !

It's not so easy, it's a high level one, it usually requires more than 1 attack, but since it never attacks first, it's not a big danger.

But it shouldn't happen.

Using "funerary rites" spell from I don't know which spell package to make the corpse disappear after that... it's a workaround, but sometimes I have to do that 2 ou 3 times during a night, so I am thinking about sleeping with some outfit at least !

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:23 PM, saberTech2171 said:

I am getting that same issue on my game.  Found the same fix by disabling the mod.  Found that this happens if I am sleeping in a tent out doors.

For this issue, open console and type rimod 000F756E 

THen close console and this will allow you to play

On 4/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, Tenner said:

How hard would it be to launch a SexLab Defeat struggling event or something along those lines, instead of just an instant scene? Would this be possible with just a little switcheroo of some scripts?

Yeah, Actually I did that with my custom copy. You can struggle (using a call to defeat function) so you can at least try to defend from attacks. Only issue is that in Inns, sometimes quest givers will attack you and of in defeat you have configured to NPCs to help, they all will aggro into your attacker.

13 hours ago, EmertX said:

Yeah, Actually I did that with my custom copy. You can struggle (using a call to defeat function) so you can at least try to defend from attacks. Only issue is that in Inns, sometimes quest givers will attack you and of in defeat you have configured to NPCs to help, they all will aggro into your attacker.

Perhaps the solution is to check if the attacker has any quests associated with them, and if true, turn all NPCs in combat with them friendly? Or at least apply a calm aura on them? I'm no modding genius, but that'd be one fix I could imagine. It would probably also be too much time needed to be worth the effort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 2:58 AM, Ronivan said:

All animations work fine, except for the animal ones. No animal animal is ever played, and the creature just stay put there without moving. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Run FNIS and FNIS creature pack first, then run Nemsis. This will overwrite the Human Fnis behaviours while keeping the creature ones. A bit Jank. But until Nemesis supports creatures this is the solution

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, nomkaz said:

No. I tested it with GTB, and GTB messes things up with both this mod and the Dark Brotherhood intro, so I personally stay away from it now.

Disappointing. I have this problem with both the LE and SE versions of this mod and GTB used together but it was only with some types of beds (dwemer usually) and some situations (like waking up to a noise but there being no one around). I do like GTB because it is more natural and immersive than my character waking up standing fully clothed next to the bed. So I guess I'll be keeping GTB and disabling this mod. (BTW, GTB never messed up the sleeping needed for the Dark Brotherhood in the original LE version.)

10 hours ago, Carnotaurus said:

Disappointing. I have this problem with both the LE and SE versions of this mod and GTB used together but it was only with some types of beds (dwemer usually) and some situations (like waking up to a noise but there being no one around). I do like GTB because it is more natural and immersive than my character waking up standing fully clothed next to the bed. So I guess I'll be keeping GTB and disabling this mod. (BTW, GTB never messed up the sleeping needed for the Dark Brotherhood in the original LE version.)

That's probably sensible

I have tried persevering with this thing, having had it installed in my 3 current gaes, and those before, and I have never had it 'work' once, despite whatever I do to tweak the settings every so often

Only version that I ever had function was the original LE version from about 5 or 6 years ago.  If this worked as well as that did, I'd be recommending it, but ..... ?‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I meet problems in the latest version. "Night Attack 5" (player along get attacked) works at first, but once I ask a follower to guard for the night, the MOD seems to consider there is always a guard even if I dismiss every follower, after that "Night Attack 5" will never happen and "Night Attack 0" will happen but always end up with "Alert, we are under attack!", which attacker just stand there doing nothing.

I tried to change every MCM settings. But it will only make "Night Attack 2" and "Night Attack 3" happen (follower take advantage of player and follower as victim). The player never get involved.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 3:01 PM, cj3fgvs said:

I meet problems in the latest version. "Night Attack 5" (player along get attacked) works at first, but once I ask a follower to guard for the night, the MOD seems to consider there is always a guard even if I dismiss every follower, after that "Night Attack 5" will never happen and "Night Attack 0" will happen but always end up with "Alert, we are under attack!", which attacker just stand there doing nothing.

I tried to change every MCM settings. But it will only make "Night Attack 2" and "Night Attack 3" happen (follower take advantage of player and follower as victim). The player never get involved.

Did you ever figure out a fix? I think I have a similar problem.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:59 AM, grassmudhorse said:

Did you ever figure out a fix? I think I have a similar problem.

Same here. Screen blacks out. Under attack message, Thieves sitting around eating food and drinking with a few dead thieves lying around. I am sure there is a mod or load order  conflict but I can't figure it out. If I sleep 2-3 times there might be 10 thieves lounging around like the own the place and nothing happens. 

On 1/20/2023 at 8:28 PM, Saint_Olaf said:

Same here. Screen blacks out. Under attack message, Thieves sitting around eating food and drinking with a few dead thieves lying around. I am sure there is a mod or load order  conflict but I can't figure it out. If I sleep 2-3 times there might be 10 thieves lounging around like the own the place and nothing happens. 

Does your game crash if you just stand there staring at the 'attackers' for a while (around 10-15 seconds)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/03/2020 at 06:36, TrxXx said:

J'avais un CTD avec ce mod, j'ai essayé les correctifs mentionnés dans le fil pour tenter de le réparer mais le framework .NET me disait que c'était quelque chose à voir avec les fichiers facegen. Grâce aux tests, j'ai découvert que quelques-uns utilisaient BSTriShape alors que la majorité utilisait BSDynamicTriShape. Faire apparaître les PNJ avec le BSTriShape et tenter de leur parler a provoqué le CTD, alors je suis allé régénérer les PNJ qui utilisaient BSTriShape (et j'ai confirmé avec NifSkope qu'ils utilisaient maintenant BSDynamicTriShape) et avec quelques tests préliminaires, je peux dire que mes CTD se sont arrêtés .

J'ai inclus mon correctif dans ce post et dans le fichier readme, j'ai mis quelques instructions qui expliquent comment tester si vous rencontrez cette cause de plantage.

Correction possible d'un crash SLDN2.7z 224,69 ko · 138 téléchargements

your patch has solved the CTD problem :)

Thanks a lot ;)