SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE

8 hours ago, Mombasa69 said:

This is a great mod! But it's still creating spawned vampires with black faces, only spawned ones, other vampires in game are perfectly fine.

(Still not really much of a big issue hardly ever get attacked by vampires anyway)

Many Thanks for such a great mod, one of my all time favourites. ?

As I know nothing about scripts, all I could do is try to extract the facegen files, but there are none to extract. The mod only seems to make replicas of vampires already installed in the game. It might be pulling vanilla vampires and any vampire overhaul mod can interfere with that. Specific patches will have to be made to correct this, and I don't know how to go about that, since the mod is scripted to do one thing, and any patch would probably need new scripts, and since I don't know how to script, it's beyond my abilities.

23 hours ago, nomkaz said:

As I know nothing about scripts, all I could do is try to extract the facegen files, but there are none to extract. The mod only seems to make replicas of vampires already installed in the game. It might be pulling vanilla vampires and any vampire overhaul mod can interfere with that. Specific patches will have to be made to correct this, and I don't know how to go about that, since the mod is scripted to do one thing, and any patch would probably need new scripts, and since I don't know how to script, it's beyond my abilities.

Many thanks for the reply, is no big problem anyway. ?

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 8:58 PM, Ronivan said:

All animations work fine, except for the animal ones. No animal animal is ever played, and the creature just stay put there without moving. Perhaps I'm missing something?

FNIS Creature Framework and Creature Animations perhaps? If you use Nemesis, you're out of luck, Nemesis does not have creature functions at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know where the problem actually is, but when the event plays, something is always wrong. Sometimes it's two bandits sexs each other and my character just get cucked doing nothing at the bed corner, sometimes it's one bandit got pegged by my character. Perhaps this has something to do with wrong actor assignment?? Asking for solution

• 2 months later...

Hi folks,

I've been using Dangerous Nights for a while now and the only major bugbear for me is that the mod frequently gets stuck in a black screen fade-out when waking. The only solution I initially found was to load a previous save, and you of course lose any game progress you have made. The game controls are still active and you can still pull up the console (on the pc). After much searching I found an olde console command, that allow you to recover from the black screen without losing valuable game progress,

setpcsleephours <number>

I made a console batch command, aptly named wake.txt, (in game > bat wake) containing,

setpcsleephours 1

This puts you to sleep for a <number> of game hours, without the need for a bed. In fact, Dangerous Nights works with this command and restores full visuals again allowing you to continue. I hope this helps anyone else who like me, enjoy using Dangerous Nights in their game play.

Edited by satanfist
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I've found a solution to the wake up animation getting stuck in Dangerous Nights 2. I rearranged the code in the sldn_upkeep script, so it now works more efficiently. Rather than having code to wake-up the player character in several places, I just added a OnSleepStop event. For test purposes, commented out the additional code used for each attack scenario. This event is called every time the PC sleeps, either uninterrupted or interrupted by a would be attacker. So the wakeup animation occurs even for normal sleep events too. If this troubles you, include a condition in the event that decides whether or or not to use the wakeup animation, using the value in the Boolean variable abInterrupted (This is is set automatically by the sleep event and doesn't need to be set manually in the code).

Event OnSleepStop(bool abInterrupted)
    FadeToBlackHoldIMod.remove()
    SleepyTimeFadeIn.apply()
    FadeToBlackBackIMod.apply()
    Game.GetPlayer().PlayIdle(WakeUp)
    Utility.Wait(3.0)
    Game.EnablePlayerControls()
EndEvent

The reason why I haven't post the revised scripts is because I initially found another problem in the code, that I haven't seen reported anywhere else. The papyrus compiler wouldn't compile the scripts initially, complaining that you can't have a property named the same as a script or type. I was also finding multiple errors in the log, suggesting that the property mcm was not passing information to the required scripts. This is referenced by both (qf_sldn2_follower_04005366 & sldn2_upkeep) scripts via the plugin 'SexLabDangerousNights2.esp'. I simply renamed all instances of mcm in both scripts to mcmconfig and it compiled. I then used SSEEdit to rename each instance of mcm to mcmconfig, re-establishing connectivity between the plugin and scripts. I double checked using Creation Kit that Property mcmconfig was indeed pointing at Type sldn2_mcm with Value SLDN2 (040012C4)  for script qf_sldn2_follower_04005366 attached to quest SLDN2_Follower and script sldn2_upkeep attached to quest SLDN2.

I have tested it for about a week now and it works without issue, at least on my system :P

p.s. If the compiled and uncompiled scripts are still required, together with the revised plugin, I will post them on this site on request.

Hope this helps

Edited by satanfist
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 8:33 AM, oncendone said:

I haven't been having many issues with this mod except for one, though a minor one. Attackers never seem to speak with my character, even when the change of dialogue is set to 100%. Is this feature currently working?

I also have the same problem. Everything is fine,but no one speak to me,they just started try to rape me.Have you solved this problem?

• 1 month later...

I'm getting a weird issue where I will get a black screen every time I wake up when I'm camping. Not sure why. I don't have any of the mods other individuals have listed as a conflict. 
If I'm a complete newb, how do I fix this? I'm willing to learn. 
OK New weird issue. I fall to the ground as if I've died but I haven't died. I just lay there every time I enter a new cell, it takes about 2 seconds and then suddenly I'm on the floor and can't get up. I've run FNIS with no issues, have all the prerequisites and no incompatibilities. This is super weird lol. 

Edited by MANCUB121
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 5:26 AM, satanfist said:

Hi Folks,

I've found a solution to the wake up animation getting stuck in Dangerous Nights 2. I rearranged the code in the sldn_upkeep script, so it now works more efficiently. Rather than having code to wake-up the player character in several places, I just added a OnSleepStop event. For test purposes, commented out the additional code used for each attack scenario. This event is called every time the PC sleeps, either uninterrupted or interrupted by a would be attacker. So the wakeup animation occurs even for normal sleep events too. If this troubles you, include a condition in the event that decides whether or or not to use the wakeup animation, using the value in the Boolean variable abInterrupted (This is is set automatically by the sleep event and doesn't need to be set manually in the code).

SleepyTimeFadeIn.apply()
    Utility.Wait(3.0)
EndEvent

The reason why I haven't post the revised scripts is because I initially found another problem in the code, that I haven't seen reported anywhere else. The papyrus compiler wouldn't compile the scripts initially, complaining that you can't have a property named the same as a script or type. I was also finding multiple errors in the log, suggesting that the property mcm was not passing information to the required scripts. This is referenced by both (qf_sldn2_follower_04005366 & sldn2_upkeep) scripts via the plugin 'SexLabDangerousNights2.esp'. I simply renamed all instances of mcm in both scripts to mcmconfig and it compiled. I then used SSEEdit to rename each instance of mcm to mcmconfig, re-establishing connectivity between the plugin and scripts. I double checked using Creation Kit that Property mcmconfig was indeed pointing at Type sldn2_mcm with Value SLDN2 (040012C4)  for script qf_sldn2_follower_04005366 attached to quest SLDN2_Follower and script sldn2_upkeep attached to quest SLDN2.

I have tested it for about a week now and it works without issue, at least on my system :P

p.s. If the compiled and uncompiled scripts are still required, together with the revised plugin, I will post them on this site on request.

Hope this helps

Did you ever post this fix?

6 hours ago, fooman said:

Did you ever post this fix?

No. You're the first person to ask ;)  I have moved on to use a different mod as I found DN to be more problematic (hostility issues, particularly with creatures). Originally I was going to post just the sldn_upkeep scripts, but it's probably easier to post the revised mod files. Your lucky that I still have the revised files on my desktop. Hope you enjoy.

DangerousNight2.2.7z

Edited by satanfist
18 hours ago, satanfist said:

No. You're the first person to ask ;)  I have moved on to use a different mod as I found DN to be more problematic (hostility issues, particularly with creatures). Originally I was going to post just the sldn_upkeep scripts, but it's probably easier to post the revised mod files. Your lucky that I still have the revised files on my desktop. Hope you enjoy.

DangerousNight2.2.7z 7.56 MB · 4 downloads

Great, thanks! Those issues seem to be a theme... what mod are you using instead?

18 hours ago, fooman said:

Great, thanks! Those issues seem to be a theme... what mod are you using instead?

Since "DN2" I've tried many combat sex mods. "Arousal Based Matchmaker" is a favorite as you can configure it to be left running, without it getting in the way of game play and it's bug free. I also use "Yield to Me" for the same reasons and you can choose to kill or recruit combat victims or even leave them policing an area. Saying that, this mod could be useful in quelling a hostile reception you often get in "DN2", so I may well give it another whirl. I also have found "Yield to Me" to be bug free which is a plus when you have hundreds of mods installed.

3 hours ago, satanfist said:

Since "DN2" I've tried many combat sex mods. "Arousal Based Matchmaker" is a favorite as you can configure it to be left running, without it getting in the way of game play and it's bug free. I also use "Yield to Me" for the same reasons and you can choose to kill or recruit combat victims or even leave them policing an area. Saying that, this mod could be useful in quelling a hostile reception you often get in "DN2", so I may well give it another whirl. I also have found "Yield to Me" to be bug free which is a plus when you have hundreds of mods installed.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll try em out and see what works.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:26 AM, satanfist said:

Hi Folks,

SleepyTimeFadeIn.apply()
    Utility.Wait(3.0)
EndEvent

Hope this helps

Would you mind if I incorporated this into the mod download as an updated version? With full credit of course.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 11:05 AM, Savior123 said:

Is it possible to add a option when your aroused that it won't forced you to have sex with the person that is trying to rape you, make it where you can always resist which makes it more immersive. 

If you're not in the mood for a sex scene, you can of course interrupt the scene via sexlab, by pressing the 'End' (default) key.