Jump to content

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, I'm having an issue where tattoos are being removed automatically after adding a new one.. any idea what might be causing this? thank you.

Posted
4 hours ago, pabaga1 said:

Hey, I'm having an issue where tattoos are being removed automatically after adding a new one.. any idea what might be causing this? thank you.

It's a bug in Looksmenu. I remember someone uploaded a fix to Nexus, but I've been looking for it and can't find it.

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

It's a bug in Looksmenu. I remember someone uploaded a fix to Nexus, but I've been looking for it and can't find it.

ive been dealing with it for a long time I just save and reload when it does it

Posted
On 5/31/2025 at 5:08 PM, JB. said:

It's a bug in Looksmenu. I remember someone uploaded a fix to Nexus, but I've been looking for it and can't find it.

 

Probably want the detours version, anything else that patches f4ee will freak out with the patched version (it's a rebuild of the DLL and offsets have changed).

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/91235

 

It only supports LM 1.6.20 apparently, but I don't think it would be hard to support LM 1.6.18.

Posted
On 5/31/2025 at 4:08 PM, JB. said:

It's a bug in Looksmenu. I remember someone uploaded a fix to Nexus, but I've been looking for it and can't find it.

Thank you all for your reply, will try that fix, @dav42posted it below, thanks a lot. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The tatoos don´t work right now. They are not shown under the console command (neither "body" or "extras"). The plugin is marked as a dummy plugnin in MO2.

 

I had some trouble with CBBE and had to move the CBBE files to the default folder set by bodyslide. Moving the Tats to the same folder as CBBE doesn´t do the trick.

Any idea how to proceed?

 

Edit: FO version is the downgraded 1.10.163. Captive Tatoos ist 3.3.7.

Edit 2: Solved. Adapted looksmenue and installed CT 3.1.7. Good enough for now.

Edited by Juffo78
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

anyone able to figure out why the tats dont appear in game? 

using vortex - Looks menu 1-6-20 - Captats installed, but not appearing in plugins.

 

Posted
8 hours ago, Bluesent said:

anyone able to figure out why the tats dont appear in game? 

using vortex - Looks menu 1-6-20 - Captats installed, but not appearing in plugins.

 

check plugins and make sure they are enabled

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Doing some cleanup of loose textures, you have a number of 2K texture versions loose, while there are 1K ones in the bsa. Cool to unpack, overwrite the 1K and repack?

Posted
2 hours ago, plutocene said:

Doing some cleanup of loose textures, you have a number of 2K texture versions loose, while there are 1K ones in the bsa. Cool to unpack, overwrite the 1K and repack?

Yeah, it's safe to do that. ✔️

Posted

the face tattoos are not applying, is there anything ive done wrong? ive reinstalled,made sure the plug ins are enabled, and checked for updates. What do i got to do?

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I noticed that there are some overlays in the XLS ID reference file, that are not defined in the json, for instance: 
 

510 ForRaiderUseOnly  (Back) ForRaidersUseOnly Raiders

 

or
 

496 LowBackCumDump (Back Low) Cum Dump Raiders

 

Cannot be found defined in the 

F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\SlaveTattoos.esp\Overlays.json
file.

AM I overlooking something ?

 

 


 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
10 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said:

Hello!

I noticed that there are some overlays in the XLS ID reference file, that are not defined in the json, for instance: 
 

510 ForRaiderUseOnly  (Back) ForRaidersUseOnly Raiders

 

or
 

496 LowBackCumDump (Back Low) Cum Dump Raiders

 

Cannot be found defined in the 

F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\SlaveTattoos.esp\Overlays.json
file.

AM I overlooking something ?

 

 


 

I probably deleted it because it was so poor quality and forgot to update. 😥

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, JB. said:

I probably deleted it because it was so poor quality and forgot to update. 😥

Thank you.

These are the ones that think might need removing from the XLS (or changed,  as they are not found by that ID in the json) : 
(haven' t checked the BBC section)

:LowBackCumDump
:PetArm
:ForRaiderUseOnly
:SideNora
:BellyPinkButerfly
:BellyPinkTattoo
:BellyRedTattoo
:BellyDarkPurpleTattoo
:MasterCuntBelly
:Backtongue
:ForRentFrontThig
:NothingVenturedVTBelly
 

Edited by MSM_Alice
  • 1 month later...
Posted
35 minutes ago, IamaCheezit said:

Having an issue with none of the face tattoos being applied but still working for body. Only using CBBE and vanilla face textures, should i change?

its a AAF issue, bethesda did another aaf killing update, im having the same issue

Posted
3 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

its a AAF issue, bethesda did another aaf killing update, im having the same issue

Manage to get the overlays to work on my character, just had to find a good face texture that'll work with each other. Can't use much makeup but never really used it. Now i got a new issue with using the body texture to match the face. Is modding usually this tedious or am i still new to all this?

Posted
1 hour ago, IamaCheezit said:

 Is modding usually this tedious or am i still new to all this?

It's not for the faint of heart or the willfully stupid. LOL!

Textures need to match. So if your face/body textures are 2k, then all other mods (cum/tats etc.) need to match. Just remember that and you'll be good to go. Well... as much as you can be modding a Bugthesda game.

Posted
7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It's not for the faint of heart or the willfully stupid. LOL!

Textures need to match. So if your face/body textures are 2k, then all other mods (cum/tats etc.) need to match. Just remember that and you'll be good to go. Well... as much as you can be modding a Bugthesda game.

all my textures match, was working fine and I logged into the game and they wasnt working anymore. dont know why but I might have to remove them all and start over because it could be another mod stopping this and aaf mods from working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...