Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

On 6/7/2022 at 10:49 PM, seblk said:

He has  a page on Tumblr with updated links now. It was posted earlier today. You can find it here. 

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

1 hour ago, calcium said:

I'm having this issue with the tip of a penis of any actor staying at one point and stretching. Any fixes? I've just started modding Sims 4.

This post has the link for a penis with the updated bones.

5 hours ago, calcium said:

I'm having this issue with the tip of a penis of any actor staying at one point and stretching. Any fixes? I've just started modding Sims 4.

sims4.png

Think you may need to use the simple gens version...think all the others broke.

Edited by procian
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Danitsia said:

@simdulgence

The RealGens version seems to show up looking like this: 

image.png.de6d4421618cda0c090210d03ceec2ca.png

Is there anything we can do to fix that?  

Grab the updated version June 11, 2022 from https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

I use the SimpleGens version myself, but I think the current RealGens version corrects the black tip even with WW pubic hair enabled ( I could be wrong)

Side note:

Simdulgence will probably never respond in this thread as they no longer use this forum.

Edited by smashl66

Hello, I really like this body part, but I have a problems or maybe I installed the CC wrong or it has not been updated. I install it like any other mod or CC. I put it in one subfolder, and it works I can see it on the body part section. But when I use the penis the penis kinda like streching to the back.

08-07-22_11-47-48 PM.png

08-07-22_11-47-54 PM.png

08-07-22_11-47-56 PM.png

Hey, so I guess this is a dumb beginner question, but does anyone know if these penises work with clothing or are they mutually exclusive? When I try to choose one in CAS, it removes my character's pants. I want him to be able to stay dressed. I also can't seem to select both a flaccid and hard penis for the character, as they cancel each other out. Is this expected? I don't get how this works.

11 hours ago, mirrorlake said:

Hey, so I guess this is a dumb beginner question, but does anyone know if these penises work with clothing or are they mutually exclusive? When I try to choose one in CAS, it removes my character's pants. I want him to be able to stay dressed. I also can't seem to select both a flaccid and hard penis for the character, as they cancel each other out. Is this expected? I don't get how this works.

The ones in CAS are only for you to see them in CAS not for all time use. Select your pants that you want to wear and just use the CAS penis models to see the one you want to select using the Body Selector through Wicked Whims.

?

Seriously moderators, why aren't you taking down this post?? There's still so many newbies that come in this thread not knowing this version is broken, and don't know where to get it since the link to their blog is hidden in the comments. If you're not willing to edit the original post to reflect it, maybe the whole thread should be deleted.

On 8/8/2022 at 3:41 AM, TigerMAn12 said:

Hello, I really like this body part, but I have a problems or maybe I installed the CC wrong or it has not been updated. I install it like any other mod or CC. I put it in one subfolder, and it works I can see it on the body part section. But when I use the penis the penis kinda like streching to the back.

This version is outdated and the moderators aren't doing anything to clearly show it on the main page, you need to get the updated version on https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

17 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

The ones in CAS are only for you to see them in CAS not for all time use. Select your pants that you want to wear and just use the CAS penis models to see the one you want to select using the Body Selector through Wicked Whims.

?

Thank you so much! ?

I'm having this issue only in CAS where the male sims have female bottoms. I renamed the penis file so that it's on top of the female body file on the mod list that pops up when you startup the game so that the penis file gets priority and it fixed the issue with the male sims but then the female sims got reverted back to the default maxis bottom. My game can't handle 2 default body replacement for 2 separated sexes. One file is overriding the other.

(This is only happening in CAS. I've also tested the game without other mods and deleted localthumb cache)

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 1.57.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 1.53.51 PM.png

On 1/12/2021 at 4:49 AM, kmkmkm12 said:

Please help. Whenever I use the simdulgence penis my sim has black blocks and question marks. Any idea why? Or is there any solution? (Using Maxis skintone)

9727F9C1-9BC7-4D1A-B28D-9975E3FE9F7A.jpeg

This is happening to me too. I have downloaded all of updated SimpleGens (from simdulgence's tumblr page). What could be wrong?

3 minutes ago, procian said:

You have a missing mesh....what simdulgence files did you add?

I downloaded and added all of updated SimpleGens files + skins listed down below (minus bodypartguide). I've used all recommended body parts for feminine framed male sims according to simdulgence's own guide, although "simdulgence_simplevagina" never appeared as an option in body part selector, there were only those assigned for masc male sims. 

I wonder which mesh is missing?

image.png.be34b019f068635ab096bc39395b01bd.pngimage.png.54973315031fa3e0ae136f74281e6f99.png

image.png.944be0546b0fe71d0dacd7ebe9ffcd90.pngimage.png.02654cec5c3e2df6d8f2ff6bae5e3c48.png

image.png.14324d35b33c6faf7139280e011e382c.png