Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings Fusion Girl & CBBE fixed

On 4/17/2020 at 7:48 AM, Afortunado said:

EDIT: Alright so I had to equip them before the material section would populate. 

Quick FYI: That's a vanilla issue.
Equipping any item you're modifying should solve it.
Which can be goddamn tedious when modifying weapons, if you keep getting that bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an easy way to adjust the size of an item like these piercings in outfit studio that anyone can help me with please?

I've tried playing around with it and adjusting scale in outfit studio works fine but also changes the object position which is not helpful ><

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, AWHA said:

Has anyone tried using the latest conversion reference for Fusion Girl? I'm using this from the nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46650

The conversion reference here also seems to be updated for the latest version: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40555

Latest version of FG (as of today) is now 1.75 and so technically neither of those is up to date any longer. There is probably a new conversion reference floating around the ZeX Discord, I recommend asking there first.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Latest version of FG (as of today) is now 1.75 and so technically neither of those is up to date any longer. There is probably a new conversion reference floating around the ZeX Discord, I recommend asking there first.

1.75 didn't change anything, so all conversion refs and 1.61 based clothing will work just fine. 1.75 implemented the 3BBB (or 3B) system that was in BETA throughout last month. While you can use mostly anything from 1.61 without much an issue (Clothing wise, I'm unsure about nipple piercings), it's recommended to update for the superior jiggle

On 8/4/2020 at 1:18 AM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

1.75 didn't change anything, so all conversion refs and 1.61 based clothing will work just fine. 1.75 implemented the 3BBB (or 3B) system that was in BETA throughout last month. While you can use mostly anything from 1.61 without much an issue (Clothing wise, I'm unsure about nipple piercings), it's recommended to update for the superior jiggle

Yeah, confirmed, the chestmeat now jiggles differently from these piercings. I expect we'll need to reconform them.

11 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Nope, just delete old weights, add new weighting

@Bazingais this something you might have time for? If not I'm willing to give it a try, but I'm still exceedingly raw when it comes to doing anything in Outfit Studio. Not even sure yet if replacing weights is something I can just copy from the base body reference or whether it's something I need to "brush" by hand.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, can someone help me scale the Nipple piercings? I dont understand the procedure, I tried the visibility patch but now they are all visible...even thou the ones I wanted are bigger :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:48 PM, bonesexpozed said:

HI, can someone help me scale the Nipple piercings? I dont understand the procedure, I tried the visibility patch but now they are all visible...even thou the ones I wanted are bigger :(

You shouldn't need the "visibility patch," that's specifically used for viewing them in Outfit Studio so they can be more easily modified, but must be disabled while actually playing or every piece will show simultaneously, as you observed.

To get piercings to show up you have to alter the piercing set at an armor workbench, then choose a style and material for each piece you want added to that set. For example, select the left nipple style "safety pin" and then a left nipple material option should appear in the things you can adjust, so set that to "steel" and then exit the armor workbench. Equip the piercings set if it's not worn already, and take off any outfit covering the left breast. Now you should hopefully see a safety pin protruding through the left nipple.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:29 PM, vaultbait said:
On 8/7/2020 at 9:53 AM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Nope, just delete old weights, add new weighting

@Bazingais this something you might have time for? If not I'm willing to give it a try, but I'm still exceedingly raw when it comes to doing anything in Outfit Studio. Not even sure yet if replacing weights is something I can just copy from the base body reference or whether it's something I need to "brush" by hand.

Being an almost total noob at Body Studio, I ended up watching the latest pinned Twitch video in the #modding channel of the Zex Discord which covered exactly this problem. Excellent walkthrough!

I picked LE666 Piercings in BodySlide, used the button there to open it in Outfit Studio, selected all its meshes, loaded the FusionGirl-Nude reference body (as opposed to FusionGirl-ClothingMakers, since I expect the clit/labia piercings actually rely on some bones that body leaves out?) from the FusionGirl.osp file, deleted the LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bones from the project, selected the new Breast_CBP_* and Thigh_CBP_* bones (though I doubt the latter are particularly needed for this specific project) and then copied their weights into all the meshes. After that I deleted the reference body, saved the project and built it with morphs in BodySlide. Now it's working perfectly for me with Fusion Girl 1.75.

Should I post a copy of the updated OSP file to this thread? Or just wait for @Bazinga to update the mod officially?

Now to try my hand at upgrading all the parts of the Devious Devices conversion from 1.45 to 1.75.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:29 AM, vaultbait said:

Being an almost total noob at Body Studio, I ended up watching the latest pinned Twitch video in the #modding channel of the Zex Discord which covered exactly this problem. Excellent walkthrough!

I picked LE666 Piercings in BodySlide, used the button there to open it in Outfit Studio, selected all its meshes, loaded the FusionGirl-Nude reference body (as opposed to FusionGirl-ClothingMakers, since I expect the clit/labia piercings actually rely on some bones that body leaves out?) from the FusionGirl.osp file, deleted the LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bones from the project, selected the new Breast_CBP_* and Thigh_CBP_* bones (though I doubt the latter are particularly needed for this specific project) and then copied their weights into all the meshes. After that I deleted the reference body, saved the project and built it with morphs in BodySlide. Now it's working perfectly for me with Fusion Girl 1.75.

Should I post a copy of the updated OSP file to this thread? Or just wait for @Bazinga to update the mod officially?

Now to try my hand at upgrading all the parts of the Devious Devices conversion from 1.45 to 1.75.

Thanks for covering for me, @vaultbait

I was planning to completely abandon modding for Bethesda games so I didn't check what needs updating for a while now.

You can upload your file in this thread or send it to me if you want and I'll upload it to the download section and give you credit of course.

15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Thanks for covering for me, @vaultbait

I was planning to completely abandon modding for Bethesda games so I didn't check what needs updating for a while now.

You can upload your file in this thread or send it to me if you want and I'll upload it to the download section and give you credit of course.

Sure, thanks! I'm attaching it here, just didn't want to step on any toes.

I had a quick "historical" question too: After looking extra closely I think you may have done some very slight offsets to get the piercings to look more like they were actually piercing the skin and not ride right on top of it. Was that the case? If so, do you remember the offsets you used, or did you just eyeball it in Outfit Studio? Any tips? It looks to me like they're not quite piercing the skin after I copied the new bone weights over, but it could also just be rendering quirks since it doesn't seem to me like that should have changed relative positions of meshes?

LE666 Piercings.osp

Sure, I finetuned some stuff in Outfit Studio when converting them. Weight paints for the chain and also some positions and I even bent stuff a little if it looked off.

I think I just eyeballed it and fixed each piece individually, yeah. So no universal offset for everything.

Thanks for the file, I'll upload it immediately.

Feedback should of course be directed to vaultbait.  ... Sorry mate, I won't fix anything, I'm done with this game (for now). But I'll check from time to time if you want me to upload new files.

7 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Sure, I finetuned some stuff in Outfit Studio when converting them. Weight paints for the chain and also some positions and I even bent stuff a little if it looked off.

I think I just eyeballed it and fixed each piece individually, yeah. So no universal offset for everything.

Thanks for the file, I'll upload it immediately.

Feedback should of course be directed to vaultbait.  ... Sorry mate, I won't fix anything, I'm done with this game (for now). But I'll check from time to time if you want me to upload new files.

Yep, happy to do some fine-tuning if folks want, and huge thanks @Bazinga for uploading the new version! Enjoy whatever fun games you're off to next!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, vaultbait said:

Yep, happy to do some fine-tuning if folks want, and huge thanks @Bazinga for uploading the new version! Enjoy whatever fun games you're off to next!

Out of curiosity, has anyone else tried this? I'm starting to get increasingly worried that either I provided the wrong copy of the slider set file, or that I also needed to supply my copy of the shape data file too... I upgraded my buildout to use the 2.0.7 version and it seemed to be back to acting like it was made for FG 1.45 instead of 1.75. Anyway, I redid mine locally (was a good opportunity to double-check the skin penetration on the piercings) and while I was at it I limited which bone weights to apply to the various pieces just to be on the safe side. I'm happy to upload another copy, but would like to hear from someone better versed in Outfit Studio whether I need to attach more than just the updated OSP file.

On 9/28/2020 at 1:01 AM, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone else tried this? I'm starting to get increasingly worried that either I provided the wrong copy of the slider set file, or that I also needed to supply my copy of the shape data file too... I upgraded my buildout to use the 2.0.7 version and it seemed to be back to acting like it was made for FG 1.45 instead of 1.75. Anyway, I redid mine locally (was a good opportunity to double-check the skin penetration on the piercings) and while I was at it I limited which bone weights to apply to the various pieces just to be on the safe side. I'm happy to upload another copy, but would like to hear from someone better versed in Outfit Studio whether I need to attach more than just the updated OSP file.

Can't find anything wrong when comparing it to the FG 1.75 body in Outfit Studio so I guess it's fine. Thanks again.

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Can't find anything wrong when comparing it to the FG 1.75 body in Outfit Studio so I guess it's fine. Thanks again.

I just now updated to 2.0.8 and pulled it up in Outfit Studio and the jewelry meshes definitely still have old FG 1.61 LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bone weights showing, and are missing the newer Breast_CBP_L_03, Breast_CBP_L_04, Breast_CBP_R_03 and Breast_CBP_R_04 weights from FG 1.75. Is it just me? Maybe OS is pulling up an outdated project file on my system?

Also sorry about missing the penetration slider! I totally didn't realize that was in there... that's from your FG body patch?

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I just now updated to 2.0.8 and pulled it up in Outfit Studio and the jewelry meshes definitely still have old FG 1.61 LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bone weights showing, and are missing the newer Breast_CBP_L_03, Breast_CBP_L_04, Breast_CBP_R_03 and Breast_CBP_R_04 weights from FG 1.75. Is it just me? Maybe OS is pulling up an outdated project file on my system?

Also sorry about missing the penetration slider! I totally didn't realize that was in there... that's from your FG body patch?

I'll check again.

edit:

You're right, fuck. I should have seen that, it says 3 bone bouncing on the box. ^^

edit 2: fixed... I hope just copying the weights gives good enough results, I won't finetune this again, too much work and too little motivation ;)

Maybe I'd change the weights on the chain if needed. But that would have to wait another week.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:20 AM, Bazinga said:

I hope just copying the weights gives good enough result

It should, at least that's what I've been doing and it's looked fine to me (deleted obsolete LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin weights from the whole project, copied the new Breast_CBP_* weights from the 1.75 reference body to the jewelry meshes).

And yeah, I tested the new version in-game as well as checking the bone weights in Outfit Studio, definitely looks and acts as expected now. Thanks again!!!

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Ok, so either I'm clueless or OCBP doesn't actually support 3bone bouncing as of now.

I experimented with different physics parameters in the ocbp ini file, using that totally out of whack FunkyFysics preset made by @StaticPhobia2 as a basis and trying to get a middle ground between that and the MTM presets that you can find on Nexus.

What I was trying to do was get 2 things: saggy boobs from gravity and bouncy tits while running/moving.

So I tried to separate these 'features' using breast bone 2 and 3.

Didn't work. OCBP seems only to register physics parameters from one of the bones, in this case bone 2. Changing parameters for bone 3 or 4 does absolutely nothing, except break the piercings in this thread. ^^

So there you have it guys, please use physics presets with only one bone per breast, 3bone physics don't work anyway, at least right now.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Most obvious solution first: Is all three bones weighed on the breast? I reweighed my body to add a bit more weight, but the center of the bones pull the breasts out when more weight is applied to the skin. I'd keep that in mind.

Second less-than-obvious solution: Don't use a linear edit for bones. Use an exponential curve. What I "believe" gravity means is weight which means forces take longer to act upon the object, so the nipple should have little gravity correction and bias, but the main boob should have the most.

Finally, the bones don't seem to be dependent of each other, so if the main breast goes up, I'm sure the others won't be affected.

6 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Finally, the bones don't seem to be dependent of each other, so if the main breast goes up, I'm sure the others won't be affected.

Sorry, I deleted my previous post because I realized that I was in fact wrong. All 3 bones per breast have an effect, but here's the thing:

They definitely influence each other. I reduced the inertia (linear and rotational) values for bone 2 and the boobs stopped moving entirely.

So what I now think is that bone 2 needs to jiggle first for bone 3 to register any movement that it can apply its own physics to.

Which would be a fucking mess tbh.

And yes, they are all weighted. I tested it with both my own edited version of FG and the original FG 1.75

12 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Sorry, I deleted my previous post because I realized that I was in fact wrong. All 3 bones per breast have an effect, but here's the thing:

They definitely influence each other. I reduced the inertia (linear and rotational) values for bone 2 and the boobs stopped moving entirely.

So what I now think is that bone 2 needs to jiggle first for bone 3 to register any movement that it can apply its own physics to.

Which would be a fucking mess tbh.

And yes, they are all weighted. I tested it with both my own edited version of FG and the original FG 1.75

DW, happens to me quite frequently :D