Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings Fusion Girl & CBBE fixed

quoting myself:

Changing parameters for bone 3 or 4 does absolutely nothing, except break the piercings in this thread. ^^

Please ignore that. The piercings work.

My character did wear boots with a body inside which didn't have all the bone weights.

Troubleshooting in this game can be a nightmare sometimes. ^^

Ok so here's what I got so far. Focussed on the boobs entirely, cause boobs are important! ?

Bone 2 is for bouncing, bone 3 is for gravity effects and to get that bag of sand feeling the other presets out there have been missing, you know.

OCBPC preset for Fusion Girl_Bazinga v0.1.7z

edit:

Since at least one of you liked it here's a small update. Bouncing is less exaggerated but still more than with the MTM presets on Nexus. Slightly less rotation too. And it still should give a lot of jiggling during sex animations.

OCBPC preset for Fusion Girl_Bazinga v0.15.7z

I'll probably check collisions next, then butt physics. But I'm quite distracted right now. I just realized that I have to try Thuggysmurf's quest mods for Fallout 4. Stuff looks like it could be a lot of fun, especially Depravity. :)

Also one small hint:

To get the same results as I have you need to make sure that your framerate is similar. Which means activate vertical sync so the framerate is limited to 60fps. For some stupid reason physics are bound to the framerate.

• 2 months later...

Is there any way to have the piercings only show up when your clothing is off? For some reason when I wear clothing (I.e T shirt and jeans or something like that) the piercings show up above the clothing. (It could just be that im really dumb and missed something) Thank you so much! Love the mod!

On 1/5/2021 at 6:00 AM, MeanGreenDean said:

Is there any way to have the piercings only show up when your clothing is off? For some reason when I wear clothing (I.e T shirt and jeans or something like that) the piercings show up above the clothing. (It could just be that im really dumb and missed something) Thank you so much! Love the mod!

You would have to edit the armor slots in the esp to make sure that doesn't happen, either in this mod or in the clothing mod.

Here, replace the esp from my mod with this one:

le666piercings.esp

I replaced the armor slot that I used (slot 58, see this consensus) with the two torso slots, which means that most if not all vanilla armors and their conversions should be compatible to this.

Please tell me if that does the job, didn't test it myself so I don't know if there are unwanted side effects.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:47 PM, Bazinga said:

You would have to edit the armor slots in the esp to make sure that doesn't happen, either in this mod or in the clothing mod.

Here, replace the esp from my mod with this one:

le666piercings.esp 77.89 kB · 4 downloads

I replaced the armor slot that I used (slot 58, see this consensus) with the two torso slots, which means that most if not all vanilla armors and their conversions should be compatible to this.

Please tell me if that does the job, didn't test it myself so I don't know if there are unwanted side effects.

Thanks mate, I'm gunna try that out to see if it worked. I appreciate the effort.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, althekoolkid said:

I have a bug where it doesn't matter what I pick in the workbench it always has all options activated and they are always gold (Fusion Girl Version). 

Tha sound weird, Any idea what might be causing it? I use the FG version and don't see that problem. Did you maybe install the "visibility" patch (meant for people modifying the meshes in Outfit Studio) and leave it enabled?

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 8:24 PM, HemiGuy said:

I'm having a bug where no options for modifying the piercings show up in the armor workbench. Anyone else see this?

Nope, it's still working fine for me. I'm using the FG version though, can't speak to whether it's the same for CBBE.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Dideldidumm said:

i dont have the option to build this at a chemistry station or the armor smith bench. the option doesnt even show up. is this incompatible ?

Make sure le666piercings.esp is enabled in your plugins list. You should find it in a piercings category in the chemistry workbench, and then take the generic piercings item (which will initially be invisible on your body if you try to wear it) to an armor workbench and modify it there to turn on the features you want and select their materials.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure le666piercings.esp is enabled in your plugins list. You should find it in a piercings category in the chemistry workbench, and then take the generic piercings item (which will initially be invisible on your body if you try to wear it) to an armor workbench and modify it there to turn on the features you want and select their materials.

i wrote a whole bunch of explanation of what i did.

before posting, i decided to try to "reset" the chemstation. aka i stored the station and replaced it. which fixed the missing piercings in the crafting station ?

thx for the advice though :)

14 hours ago, Dideldidumm said:

i stored the station and replaced it. which fixed the missing piercings in the crafting station ?

Wow! I had no idea the craftable items list was cached for workstations. I don't install new mods with craftable items that often, and I start new playthroughs very frequently, which I guess is why I'd never noticed it happening.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Wow! I had no idea the craftable items list was cached for workstations. I don't install new mods with craftable items that often, and I start new playthroughs very frequently, which I guess is why I'd never noticed it happening.

I've installed plenty of new clothing mods mid-game, and even added brand new chem recipes during mod development, and I've never had to reset a bench to make crafting recipes appear.  Likely this is some weirdness stemming from deleting a mod and then replacing it with an alternate, standalone version. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm confused.  The Fusion Girl 2.1 esp has a dependency on Crafting Workbench.esp. But the only Crafting Workbench mod I could find depends on AWKCR which dependency was explicitly removed from this mod.

Also Crafting Workbenches.esp isn't listed as a prerequisite, so I'm wondering if the dependency is a diry edit. I could try 2.06, but that doesn't have the latest FG changes.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm confused.  The Fusion Girl 2.1 esp has a dependency on Crafting Workbench.esp. But the only Crafting Workbench mod I could find depends on AWKCR which dependency was explicitly removed from this mod.

Also Crafting Workbenches.esp isn't listed as a prerequisite, so I'm wondering if the dependency is a diry edit. I could try 2.06, but that doesn't have the latest FG changes.

Any ideas?

Are you certain? I have lePiercings Fusion Girl 2.1.0.7z installed, and its le666piercings.esp only has Fallout4.esm as a master file record according to FO4Edit.

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

I can double check. Does this esp have the same name as the original AWKCR version? It's possible I have both versions installed in MO2.

It seems like it probably does, but I don't have a local copy of the older one to check against.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, nunyabee said:

im having an issue with the physics. they move entirely separate from my characters boobs. im using 3bbb with ocbpc. if anyone knows whats causing this id be grateful. 

I highly doubt this supports CBBE 3BBB. Your options are to switch to Fusion Girl (the provided FG conversion does work with its integrated 3BBB), or switch to normal CBBE without 3BBB, or make your own conversion of this from classic CBBE to CBBE with 3BBB.