Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings Fusion Girl & CBBE fixed

Hi folks, I have a dumb question that relates to my Bodyslide expertise mostly being on the Skyrim side. When I open up the Le666 piercings project in Outfit Studio, it doesn't render any of the parts (though I confirmed they are outputting properly in the final nif).

I want to create a male mesh where the parts have been repositioned and rescaled for the Body Talk 3 body, but it's rather difficult to do when I can't see the parts in Outfit Studio to move them around. Is there a good way to get the piercings to be visible in Outfit Studio so I can work on them?

6 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I have a dumb question that relates to my Bodyslide expertise mostly being on the Skyrim side. When I open up the Le666 piercings project in Outfit Studio, it doesn't render any of the parts (though I confirmed they are outputting properly in the final nif).

I want to create a male mesh where the parts have been repositioned and rescaled for the Body Talk 3 body, but it's rather difficult to do when I can't see the parts in Outfit Studio to move them around. Is there a good way to get the piercings to be visible in Outfit Studio so I can work on them?

lePiercings Bodyslide visibility mod should address that IIRC.

• 7 months later...
On 9/9/2023 at 2:34 AM, Betal said:

But I didn't know FG version was 3BBB

Yes, versions of Fusion Girl starting with 1.75 back in the year 2020 have native 3BBB, so any outfits or other clothing (including these piercings) made for FG 1.75 or later are 3BBB capable automatically.

• 3 months later...

I'm confused, the piercings are always floating. I made a built with the right preset. Do I have to do something in Outfit Studio? Even when I activate the visibility mod, I can't see any piercings in body slide preview or Outfit Studio. What am I doing wrong? 

14 hours ago, Tzscherper said:

I'm confused, the piercings are always floating. I made a built with the right preset. Do I have to do something in Outfit Studio?

What body are you using? In BodySlide, make sure to build only the conversion that matches your body replacer (CBBE or FG), and also make sure you enable the "build morphs" checkbox too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What would be the cause if I can't equip the piercing in game? 

Can do it on an old save but not a new save. Corrupt? 

If I want to convert the piercing to not float with Lazman555's outfit (prisoner rag) how would I go about that? 

Edited by 4nln415
8 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

What would be the cause if I can't equip the piercing in game? 

Can do it on an old save but not a new save. Corrupt? 

If I want to convert the piercing to not float with Lazman555's outfit (prisoner rag) how would I go about that? 

Did you build both the piercing suit and the prisoner rag outfit for the same preset of the same body in BodySlide?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you build both the piercing suit and the prisoner rag outfit for the same preset of the same body in BodySlide?

Yeah. I think it's a long standing issue the way it's designed, but I can't check the comments anymore. I think it does that to all piercings.

image.png.5a504f2a61e41783c0f9066d835fd8cf.png

Edited by 4nln415