Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings Fusion Girl & CBBE fixed

3 hours ago, goosetrip said:

You have to select the materials for the rings, bells and other stuff at the Armor Work Bench.  Scroll down towards the bottom of selection list.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

As @goosetrip mentioned, you have to scroll down.

The menu for the armor workbench is a bit of a mess, will see if I can improve that. Atm the first page only covers the selection for the piercing types/shapes, the materials are further down in the list. Except for the nipple chain, that only has 3 versions anyway so you just select the material.

Thanks! I see now in the instructions on the file page it mentions "...you still have to choose shapes and materials at the armor workbench or they will be invisible." I knew I had to be doing something wrong.

Give the CBBE version a try and the test report are as follow:

1. Using ESP explorer: only one item found: the "ring"

2. Put the ring to armor station to "modify" : the game hanged/frozen on the modification options

Yet, checking the mod vis FO4 Edit, those "extra" modifiction "items" does exist.... weird

22 hours ago, rockitten said:

Give the CBBE version a try and the test report are as follow:

1. Using ESP explorer: only one item found: the "ring"

2. Put the ring to armor station to "modify" : the game hanged/frozen on the modification options

Yet, checking the mod vis FO4 Edit, those "extra" modifiction "items" does exist.... weird

Yeah, you're right, doesn't work, wrong file name for the nif created in Bodyslide. Beginner mistake on my end.

edit: removed the fix from this post, it didn't work anyway ... generally speaking, trying to fix something right after waking up in the morning is a bad idea ^^

I'll update the mod later today.

i have encountered the same Problem like lazer (im using cbbe Version), plus only when i have the original mod installed too, ican build everything in bodyslide. without the original mod i can only build LEPIERCINGS666 i think thats what it was called. the cbbe fix you put in here doesnt seem to work? i cant tell, for me Nothing changed. 

But still thank you for your time and effort and hopefully the next fix works as intended

You are supposed build just one piece of jewelry, that's intended. This version works very differently from lordescobar's.

But I'll check it out myself later, installing a different body for bug fixing isn't too much to ask I guess.

Also don't load both the old 0.4 version and this here, that might create new issues. Just load this here, it's standalone.

edit:

Ok, no need to install CBBE, it was really just a missing mesh error. Not the file name was wrong but the path to it, so the game didn't find anything to mod and glitched out.

The new CBBE version fixes it. I hope the weight paints and morphs are good too, because I won't touch any of that, CBBE isn't my department and I only added it so everyone can use these piercings with actually working ingame morphs.

18 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Is it expected for the nipple chain to show up even when you set both nipples to none and nipple chain to none?  Is it a limitation of the system or is something wrong on my end?  Fusion Girl version.  The good news is it works well with a pregnant body, kudos!

No, that's not intended. You're using 2.0.1, right?

I forgot to undo replacing the nchain.bgsm with the gold.bgsm after fixing weight paints for v2.0.1.

Please download the newest version and try again, it should work now. You only have to set the chain to none btw.

35 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

No, that's not intended. You're using 2.0.1, right?

I forgot to undo replacing the nchain.bgsm with the gold.bgsm after fixing weight paints for v2.0.1.

Please download the newest version and try again, it should work now. You only have to set the chain to none btw.

That worked.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, Shyyma said:

Hey guys, i am having an issue, i can't modify the piercing, no options at all and the game is stuck in those options, any way to fix it? 

Which version are you using?

@xXRD88Xx I'll look into it. Didn't wanna install CBBE but will do anyway.

Nah, everything is working just fine.

But this might need some instructions, I never used the original mod but this here instead.

Don't download that either. Again, this mod here is standalone.

It doesn't even require AWKCR thanks to @EgoBallistic

Ok, I'll update the mod description.

@xXRD88Xx

What do you mean with stuck between the breasts? Bent backwards?

That's an issue with the original LE Piercings mod that I only fixed for the Fusion Girl version.

You want me to fix it for CBBE too?

What a question, of course you do. ^^

FG 2.0.2 has the nipple piercings inside the breasts (where they're kinda hard to see).

You think you would consider undoing whatever you did to make everything completely invisible in BodySlide and Outfit Studio? I'm not the biggest fan of being unable to fix something while waiting for an official fix.

Edit: nvm the previous version seems to have the issue too even though I swear they worked yesterday, the in-game sliders aren't working even though I built the morphs.

Final edit: disregard, BS was being bs, morphs weren't getting built for some weird reason. Worked after trying it enough times. Somehow.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:52 AM, rikaco said:

You think you would consider undoing whatever you did to make everything completely invisible in BodySlide and Outfit Studio? I'm not the biggest fan of being unable to fix something while waiting for an official fix.

I gather that you fixed it on your end?

About making stuff visible in Bodyslide. Can't do that for the main mod, sorry, because stuff being invisible there is actually essential for it to work properly ingame.

The bgsm material files that are linked to in the shapes inside the piercings nif are empty. And that only gets replaced (via armor mod entries in the esp) when you choose a shape and material at the armor workbench.

But what I can do is add a material files folder to the downloads where all the empty bgsm files get replaced with the file for gold. You could then load that after the main mod (mod load order) so it overwrites that, and then you can see shit in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

But don't forget to uncheck the material folder replacement mod after you are done there, or else selecting none for a slot at the armor workbench won't make stuff disappear.

I'm confused about the material files, I've used a few other mods that used that method, and turning off the textures in OS let me see everything, while everything is still invisible with these. Knowing that it'll be easy enough to make a copy of the files myself, thanks. I wanted to try out some manual slider adjustment with the chain.

Is nobody else getting the crouching bug?  It just started for me after this latest update, so I assume something got misclicked in a setting somewhere that makes it show up in first person mode when it shouldn't?  Or is it something in my bodyslide file that's deforming my first person view?

7 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Nah, everything is working just fine.

But this might need some instructions, I never used the original mod but this here instead.

Don't download that either. Again, this mod here is standalone.

It doesn't even require AWKCR thanks to @EgoBallistic

Ok, I'll update the mod description.

@xXRD88Xx

What do you mean with stuck between the breasts? Bent backwards?

That's an issue with the original LE Piercings mod that I only fixed for the Fusion Girl version.

You want me to fix it for CBBE too?

What a question, of course you do. ^^

jep thats the Problem, and yes if you could do it for Oldschool cbbe users too would be very nice :D

6 hours ago, LDante said:

Is nobody else getting the crouching bug?  It just started for me after this latest update, so I assume something got misclicked in a setting somewhere that makes it show up in first person mode when it shouldn't?  Or is it something in my bodyslide file that's deforming my first person view?

Can't help you since I don't have that issue, sorry.

Even with different FOV values from 70 up to 100 I couldn't see any piercings appear in first person mode.

ok i testet the new update 2.0.2 cbbe and now the chain Looks like in the screenshots. but theres a new Problem. now every jewelry is equiped at the same time, no matter what you build in armory workbench. and it seems that not for every jewelry the material Option is showing. 

but still great work, the chain Looks stunning

Looking Forward for the next patch

11 minutes ago, xXRD88Xx said:

ok i testet the new update 2.0.2 cbbe and now the chain Looks like in the screenshots. but theres a new Problem. now every jewelry is equiped at the same time, no matter what you build in armory workbench. and it seems that not for every jewelry the material Option is showing. 

but still great work, the chain Looks stunning

Looking Forward for the next patch

Fuck me, I did it again. ?

Somehow I must have overwritten the materials folder with the one I prepared as a separate download. Dunno how this keeps happening, it's getting kinda spooky.

Anyway, please redownload the CBBE version.

54 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Fuck me, I did it again. ?

Somehow I must have overwritten the materials folder with the one I prepared as a separate download. Dunno how this keeps happening, it's getting kinda spooky.

Anyway, please redownload the CBBE version.

Hello Bazinga

thanks for the update

I just downloaded your patch material and I crashed the file with, however it does the same thing with the fusion girl version