Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

7 hours ago, kesryth said:

D98R Tac Light - Nice alternative to the Pip Boy light.. not sure if it works with PipPad, but testing now. Like the designs and the lights is pretty decent.
   --- Does appear to take place of the glasses/eyewear slot. There is a replacer, but it moves it to the ring slot, which pip-pad appears to be using in my game, so if you don't mind no glasses/eyewear it seems pretty good light option.

Requires AWKCR.. didnt realize i still had that installed in my testing profile... nvm

On the original mod page there is a non-AWKCR version, the alternate slot mod for the tac light can have it's AWKCR dependency removed pretty easily. (pretty sure it's just a matter of deleting like 2 entries and then cleaning masters)

edit-or even easier just change the equip slot in the non-awkcr ver of the original mod as that is all the alternate slot mod does

Edited by shuman85
epiphany

Update

Upcoming changes for ECO (Not finished yet)

Mods to be removed

Spoiler

Professional Ammo Crafting                                                        Included in ECO

Plants and Herbs Revamped                                                        Redundant

Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture                                          Not needed anymore

Tactical Fast Helmet                                                                      Clipping hair.

Companion Heal Thyself     

Craftable Armor Size                                                                    Included in ECO

Legendary Modification                                                                            ''

Extreme Particles Overhaul 3.0                                                     Gets replaced by a better mod

Extreme Particles Overhaul 3.0 - Freezing Fix                              Not needed anymore

Extreme Particles Overhaul No Impact Smoke                                            '' 

MW Sentry Turret                                                                        Gets replaced by a better mod

Settlement Defence Systems                                                                                ''

Mods to be added

Spoiler

New Bottle Caps Tin                                                                     Optional textures

Classic Wasteland Survival Guide - Magazine Retexture                            ''

Render Tattoos                                                                             Just a fantastic mod if you like tattoos

?Can be flagged as ESL

Classic Brahmin Replacer                                                              Optional replacer

Simple Rename Dogmeat To Rex                                                  For those who don't like the name 'Dogmeat'.

Atom Girl Outfit CBBE                                                                   Modular outfit

Atom Girl Fishnet with Weave option                                           Adds ballistic weave

Atom Girl Outfit and Skin Override - FG Bodyslide Files               Preset

Commonwealth Shorts                                                                  Outfit which will also appear on NPC.

Commonwealth Shorts - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files                     Preset

K-9 Harness - Tactical Body Armor and Backpack for Dogmeat   Our friend needs some armor too.

K9 Harness Bandana Fix                                                                Bugfix

D98R Tac Light                                                                               Replacing the Pip-Boy as a light source

?You have to install 'D98R Tac Lights' first, and then merge 'D98R Tac Light' (the one without the 'S') into it.

Eli's Armour Compendium - Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion             Update is looking good. Redownload it if you use an older version.

West Tek Tactical Optics                                                                 Readding an old familiar mod.

Tactical Accessory Compendium (TAC)                                          Replacing the old helmet. No clipping hair.

?Merge the 'ESL-marked ESP Plugin' into the main file.

Paint Me                                                                                        Allows you to select the base paint of your combat armor.

Camo Combat Armor NO palette                                                 Gives us a nice camouflage pattern

Canned Food Crafting                                                                   I don't think that travelling for days with raw meat is a good idea.

?Don't forget to merge 'Canned foods for Far Harbor and Nuka World' into the main mod.

Comic Collector                                                                            Optional file to be able to fill all our shelves with comics.

Real Comics                                                                                  Optional file with readable comics. Big filesize!

Holotape Display Shelves                                                             You have no idea how much i wanted this!

Combat Comments                                                                      Optional comments 

Sievert radiation Sound                                                                Optional real geiger counter sounds

Burst Impact Blast FX                                                             Replaces a few mods and patches

Radiation Removers                                                                      I recommend to only use the one for weather.

Machineguns Rebirth (Video)                                                       Replacing 'MW Sentry Turret' and 'Settlement Defence Systems'

Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO)                                      Better AWKCR

ECO Patch Archive                                                                        Combining patches for ECO

Spoiler

We need the following patches

CROSS Brotherhood Recon

CROSS Chosen of Atom

CROSS Courser Strigidae

Eli's Armour Compendium

ECO_CROSSInstituteExpeditionarySuit

?Merge it into the 'ECO Patch Archive'.

ECO_CROSSMojaveManhunter

ECO_CROSSVertbirdFlightsuit

ECO_TheKiteHandmaidenVanillaWB

Subgroup: CC ECO Patches

Spoiler

Get the following patches for the CC only if you actually use the mods (check if you need another patch for the CC too)

CC Modular Military Backpack - ECO Patch

CC Noir Penthouse - ECO Patch

ECO_CCSlocumCoffeeDonut

M60 Light Machinegun                                                                A step down from the heavier weapons

Scripted Leveled List Injection for M60                                        ?Merge this into the main file.

Hunkered Down - Commonwealth Overhaul                               A bit realism

Welcome to Fallon's - Revisited                                                    Nice optional improvement

Working on

Spoiler

Synthetic Variations                                                                     The missing link of the synths from Gen 2 to Gen 3

Upcoming uploads

Spoiler

Start-me-up Starlight                                                                    Finished - Entering public Beta

Edited by Aylis

Question for the assembled:  Is there a (relatively) easy way to determine how many ESPs, Flagged ESPs and ESMs I have?  I've completed the list as it stands right now (or it will be after I go through Aylis's latest updates) and I have add some of my own.  Problem is that when the game starts, I either get an infinite loop of the opening cinematic, or it just unloads...crashes but nothing reports a crash.  As near as I can tell, either there is a mod conflict I don't know about or there are just too many ESPs in there.

Ah, while I'm here:  is it advisable to put Fallout 4 on the C drive, or can it live elsewhere.  I'm having a problem with Buffout and everything points in that direction.  Does anyone else run it off their D,E, whatever drive?

30 minutes ago, DarthNyriss said:

Question for the assembled:  Is there a (relatively) easy way to determine how many ESPs, Flagged ESPs and ESMs I have?  I've completed the list as it stands right now (or it will be after I go through Aylis's latest updates) and I have add some of my own.  Problem is that when the game starts, I either get an infinite loop of the opening cinematic, or it just unloads...crashes but nothing reports a crash.  As near as I can tell, either there is a mod conflict I don't know about or there are just too many ESPs in there.

Ah, while I'm here:  is it advisable to put Fallout 4 on the C drive, or can it live elsewhere.  I'm having a problem with Buffout and everything points in that direction.  Does anyone else run it off their D,E, whatever drive?

My fallout is on my 3rd physical drive and runs fine, though i do run mo2 as a portable install, which means it basically sits on the same drive, usually I will name them to match the game, so Fallout 4, the the mo2 install would be Fallout 4 mo, that way when the drive is sorted by alpha they end up underneath each other same with skyrim and its mo2 installs.

As for esp/esl/esm, esl's find look at the right pane for this and just look at the lowest esl/esl flagged item, that is assuming you sort by priority, this will tell you how many esl type items are being loaded, as for esp/esm, look at the mod index value of the right pane of mo2, that should tell you if you are over or too close to ff that could be the problem.

16 minutes ago, Varithina said:

My fallout is on my 3rd physical drive and runs fine, though i do run mo2 as a portable install, which means it basically sits on the same drive, usually I will name them to match the game, so Fallout 4, the the mo2 install would be Fallout 4 mo, that way when the drive is sorted by alpha they end up underneath each other same with skyrim and its mo2 installs.

As for esp/esl/esm, esl's find look at the right pane for this and just look at the lowest esl/esl flagged item, that is assuming you sort by priority, this will tell you how many esl type items are being loaded, as for esp/esm, look at the mod index value of the right pane of mo2, that should tell you if you are over or too close to ff that could be the problem.

Varithina, you just saved my head.  Thank you!  It also solved the question of my things go sideways for me.  Too damn many mods.

Edited by DarthNyriss

@DarthNyriss

Yes, hover with your mouse over the red marked field.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.9cccc15b1aa904c8d5b1308dca430c12.jpg

Also make sure you got no errors/messages in MO2 (check the right side of the top row). 

For the next one i strongly recommend to put the game on another drive than 'C:'. And, if possible, on an SSD or NVME. The heavily modded games from Bethesda actually take advantage of an NVME.

Updated 'Aylis Character Pack for FG (Face/Body/Armor)'

Prerelease

This is the finished version of my 'Start-Me-Up Starlight'. From now on i'd need to use stuff from the CC (but i don't want to tell you to buy stuff from Bethesda). So this is the final official release before i make a page for it (unless you find errors i have to fix).

Additional required mods.

If you follow the guide you're golden if you add the following mods:

Holotape Display Shelves                             (Building)

Machineguns Rebirth (Video)                       (Armor and Weapons Override)

Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO)      (Last in 'Armor and Weapons Override')

Start me up - Starlight.7z

Screenshots

Spoiler

Garage

Photo328.jpg.01b043ebc57e14e93cb8371b42fd1767.jpg

Photo327.jpg.2d700bbacde5cba81c35e2833397bc12.jpg

Relaxing

Photo325.jpg.81f48b7779e6e7be83a2d739cc40951a.jpg

Photo326.jpg.3c6cfeb4aeba14fd930921330123eb4f.jpg

Photo330.jpg.998586e4f23a85265d7a40ee0a15b209.jpg

Personal bathroom

Photo323.jpg.402a009e66e7fd16e997e1fa7e5a6940.jpg

Room for settler

Photo324.jpg.f9bd45eac59eb6bf29a858ca348850a0.jpg

Target practice

Photo329.jpg.cd9e00ada608fd034ef4c618d376ecf6.jpg

Edited by Aylis

@CrazyOldGeezer

Thanks. Already on it. ;)

That pack makes everything so much easier. No need for patches, we just have to install 'WTTO', and quite some options to choose from. Updated 'Upcoming changes'

In case someone missed it:

The new bobbleheads for 'Medicine' and 'Melee' are available now.

And Bethesda gives us the 'aquatic camouflage' for PA and Pip-Boy for free.

Something for our hunter/gatherers... ehm... collectors out there: Comic Collector. If you really want to go nuts you can add Real Comics too.

With the different materials and their separate textures you can end up with a camouflage a'la clown. 'Paint Me' fixes that.

Spoiler

Left side would be the vanilla look atm.

Photo335.jpg.82c3d81514dcfe900be08056d61dcf17.jpg

The mod 'Camo Combat Armor NO palette' can be used for its pattern.

Edited by Aylis
10 hours ago, nehemmiah said:

which version of nuclear nude skin texture do i install? CBBE?

Yes. Those textures work for Fusion Girl.

Hmmm, maybe i should start to do more workouts...

Spoiler

Photo332.jpg.53e0eb1d799c386c150181804e59053e.jpg

I love the ENB

Spoiler

Worst case it looks OK...

Photo312.jpg.2cca59019f00462e6ae630d718a97842.jpg

...but when it shines the results are great.

Photo305.png.e9ae8226223578130cea92dcdfd4e490.png

Don't worry...

Spoiler

... he only wants to play.

Photo338.jpg.3de189e0d673eaf3cb4dc225f6d9e32a.jpg

The modders for FO4 are quite active. Guess i'm not the only one that got quite a few things ruined after the release of AE.

'Canned Food Crafting' is a nice addition to the guide. No idea how i could miss this one.

Edited by Aylis
19 hours ago, Aylis said:

Something for our hunter/gatherers... ehm... collectors out there: Comic Collector. If you really want to go nuts you can add Real Comics too.

Funny you mention this today as I just installed (haven't fully tested yet with complex sorter to see if the def_ui ctd still is there, still buttoning up build) the lewd replacer for this. edit-posts in support say ctd is if you only use def_ui and nothing else. 

Edited by shuman85
I actually RTFM :3

@shuman85

I already tested that one and i don't like it. The quality of some of the included comics is imo quite bad. I can overlook the japanese ones, even if i don't understand them, but the quality issue makes it a 'no way'.

I just noticed you can actually combine 'Paint Me' (basic color) with 'Camo Combat Armor NO palette' (camo pattern). This gives us some interesting options.

Spoiler

Although not all combinations are actually useful.

Photo339.jpg.66972022a0d3e1c8020ad61f9c57558e.jpg

The new tattoos are great. Moved from testing to 'upcoming changes'.

Combat Comments works fine. Have to check if it gets annoying or not...

Sometimes you need a real geiger counter to get the sound right... Added Sievert radiation Sound as an optional sound replacer.

Testing a new outfit for a story.

Spoiler

Photo342.jpg.41c3c15812a3752687034985a78ad713.jpg

Why do i feel so... jinxed?Photo341.jpg.1135bd58b144bf637173d51c00c2e7c2.jpg

Edited by Aylis

Alright I admit it..

I have no idea why i have no morphing bodies unless i install CBBE, and then DD will not use the presets i built for them to use, it resets them to 0 and ARGH!!!!!

OK.. 

breathe.. don't beat the 2500$ computer with a bat.. 

I really do have an issue with morphs though, I'm positive this list works as is, but it's just not doing it for me.. I don't know why.. any ideas aylis?

I'm an idiot.. Apparently you should add the conversions.. you know.. like a smart person..

i use This for the work posters.

and THIS for almost everything else.. i think.

Edited by jaeos

@jaeos

Insight is the path to wisdom (mine is still trying to catch up with me ;)).

So far no M60 (got to try the LL patch) and no new synths. *Reloads gun* Come out, come out, wherever you are...

But the mod 'Mutant Menagerie - Big Game Hunting' is looking very good. Unlike my first attempt to add creatures this one seems to be more balanced.

With the patch i finally got an M60. 

O.o

It shreds your enemies and your ammo supply. Checking its options...

Edited by Aylis
23 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

Insight is the path to wisdom (mine is still trying to catch up with me ;)).

So far no M60 (got to try the LL patch) and no new synths. *Reloads gun* Come out, come out, wherever you are...

But the mod 'Mutant Menagerie - Big Game Hunting' is looking very good. Unlike my first attempt to add creatures this one seems to be more balanced.

Have the fixed the invisible creature bug yet? I heard that had been an issue before, which kept me from trying it out.
Though i head they added a modular system to remove creature you don't like so that is cool.

This is just a shout out to Aylis. A mighty deserved thank you for all your hard work and effort at not only constantly making this a better mod list, but the attention to the details!

I have referred all my friends and family to look at using your guide as a means to enjoy FO4 the way it was meant to be. A testimony to your work is the fact that you use older generation hardware to pull it off. My hats and all those in here that I knock off to you.

V/R

And the 'Mutant Menagerie' is out again. Near the coast and below the surface everything is fine, but that changes quickly. Spawning creatures within your settlement (you don't want to get hit by the flak-cannon), broken meshes for some creatures and CTD near locations that were fine before (like the 'Molerat Den' below 'Red Rocket'). Looks like that mod needs quite a few updates before i can add it.

The M60 is a worthy addition. But we need the patch for the LL too.

I'll remove 'Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture'. It was the first mod to retexture the magazines but it never really fit in. 'MM JOURNALS' does a better job on its own and with the optional files i added i think we got the best combination. For those who got fond memories of Moira i'll add 'Classic Wasteland Survival Guide - Magazine Retexture' so the cover of the magazines stays true to the 'original edition'.

While trying to reduce the use of mods of the CC i stumbled on two mods. The 'The Classic Elegance Collection' and 'Fallout 3 Workshop Furniture' should help with that and i don't have to make separate versions of my 'Start-Me-Up' mods.

@kesryth

That problem is solved for now. ;)

@Cloud_1

Happy to hear that you like my work. :D 

It also helps to you know.. put the ini tweaks where they are supposed to be, i caught the lines for the custom ini, i missed the line that goes in the prefs. hopefully thats the end of the ctd opening the pipboy that started 12 hours ago..

Nope.. CTD opening the pipboy.. it just started doing it too.. argh..

Edited by jaeos
2 hours ago, jaeos said:

It also helps to you know.. put the ini tweaks where they are supposed to be, i caught the lines for the custom ini, i missed the line that goes in the prefs. hopefully thats the end of the ctd opening the pipboy that started 12 hours ago..

Nope.. CTD opening the pipboy.. it just started doing it too.. argh..

Sounds like a problem with a mesh.

When you add clothing or armor for FG you have to be careful. The body was changed and all presets had to be redone. There are still some old ones floating around and those can cause quite a few issues.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Sounds like a problem with a mesh.

When you add clothing or armor for FG you have to be careful. The body was changed and all presets had to be redone. There are still some old ones floating around and those can cause quite a few issues.

It was the ultimate aaf patcher.. turn it on.. ctd, turn it off, i even got all of the fallui  stuff working again, everything points to a UI issue, everything online says UI issue, UI issue etc. nope.. it was a patch.. And the only thing i didn't put into the game was the hotel redford (i had all silhouette people and floor.. The shadow people exist..)

Edited by jaeos
41 minutes ago, jaeos said:

It was the ultimate aaf patcher.. turn it on.. ctd, turn it off, i even got all of the fallui  stuff working again, everything points to a UI issue, everything online says UI issue, UI issue etc. nope.. it was a patch.. And the only thing i didn't put into the game was the hotel redford (i had all silhouette people and floor.. The shadow people exist..)

Curious which patch did that to you within the UAP? I haven't had that issue so far in my playthrough.
I have these patches installed through it:

Creature Support for Savage, Mutated Lust, and Leito
Extended SMBody
Anim Support for AtomicLust/MutatedLust, BP70, Leito, Rufgt, and Savage
Behemoth NoCart

Edited by kesryth