Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

5 hours ago, Cloud_1 said:

Did you remember to build ALL the outfits by chance?

um yeah.. that's the nude body. i didn't change anything (i did not redo bodyslides) and rolled back to exiting the vault and do not have a collapsed body, or any of the outfits. I can tell the outfits are right (i changed to a more erm revealing stock outfit replacer. the one by lazman even did ol' mamma murphy and um.. yeah.. and one of the outfits (sequin dress) it's topless, all of the upper cloth is down around the waist. and it was doing the same thing. Only thing i can think of is i had a skeleton glitch and rolling back to exiting the vault reset it.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:06 AM, CrazyOldGeezer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Stormy DaysPhoto9.png.e50485e00f71b793e84de0b07335afad.png

@Aylis Finally got the list installed with some added flair of my own, have to say the game looks great and plays good, working out some minor issues, nothing serious. Big thanks to you Aylis for the awesome list

Hide contents

My first Power Armor Photo4.png.a3aa19d24afe235200059a8e88946a58.png

Hide contents

Ivy and me messed with the wrong Raiders Photo11.png.5e539df75a7965551cd19d39ee2d0e1a.png

You should install raider pet. It has some interesting game play.. or nuka ride, but trim alot of the mod list down for that one, it's pretty script heavy. 

Weird stuff going on.  Now, after what seemed like a deceent start, is now driving me up the wall.  Suddenly, on the ol' pip-boy, all the map markers fled to the upper left corner.  All of them.  My skins are being overridden by something somewhere, weapons are invisible....so I'm going through every mod one at a time to see what is causing it.  Something, somewhere, isn't playing nice.  I'm also going through the .INIs just in case.  When I find out, trust me, everyone will be warned not to mix this with (insert mod breaker here)

(see my avatar?  that's what FO4 is doing to me.  And Skyrim.  DAMN  YOU BETHESDA!)

Edited by DarthNyriss

So, here we go again... ;)

As i feared this took some time as i had to rework a few hundred entries. The next bunch of icon patches in preparation of the release version. To make it easier i'll include the files from the last time. I've added the groups 'Override' and 'Utility'.

Aylis Icon Patches.7z

Included mods

Spoiler

Armor

Spoiler

Atom Girl

Biohazard Suit

Brotherhood Recon

Butterfly Glasses

Casio W59

CoA PA                                                (Still working on it)

CoA Fanatics

Courser Strigidae

CW Mini Dresses

CW Shorts

Earlight

Elis Compendium

Eyewear and Mask

Holotags

Institute Expeditionary Suit

K9 Tactical Harness

LAM Gunner

LAM Institute

LAM Minutemen

LAM Railroad

LAM Triggermen

Long Coat

Nanosuit

Nuka Radban

Piercings

Precursor Suit

Synthetic Variations                             (Still working on it)

TAC

TCS

Vertibird Flightsuit

WestTek Tactical Optics

CC

Spoiler

Charlestown Condo

Graphic T-Shirt Pack

Military Backpack

Noir Penthouse

Slocum Joe

X2 Armor

LL

Spoiler

Family Planning Enhanced

Wash out that cum

NPC

Spoiler

Companion Ivy

Raider Gang Extended

Recruitable Settlers

Override

Animated Chems

Animated Drinking

Auto Doors

Campsite

Canned Goods

Collectors Guide

Comic Collector

Dead Wasteland

Distributed DLL

Enhanced Pain Sound

Gore Crits Overhaul

Handcuffs

Inside Jobs

Miami Ep. 1

Modelkit

NPC Travel

Nuka World Collectables                          New next update

PCC Dialogue Overhaul

Phase 4

Plastic Glue

Recruitable Settlers                                   New next update

Real Comics

Red Menace Magazine

Rocky Satellite Station

Singing Settlers

Smokable Cigars

Stumble Upon Interiors

Synthetic Player

Workshop Power Pack

Utility

CWSS Redux

Dynamic Interior Fog

ECO

Just another Ladder                                   New next update

NAC X

Outfit Switcher

Privacy

Scopes

Settlement Menu Manager

Shelves

Whats Your Name

Workshop Framework

Included are some 'bugfixes' (changed a few entries for better visuals) and included a rough version of 'Armor - Children Atom PA Patch.esp' and 'Armor - Synthetic Variations Patch'. I still hope to improve on them but it is extremely difficult.

Updated files

Spoiler

'Armor - Shorts Patch' renamed to 'Armor - CW Shorts Patch'.

'CC Slocum Joe Patch' changed entries for better positioning.

I'm still tweaking the positioning of the items, but here are my current XML for the tags.

Tags Extended.7z

But now i'm taking a nap. Creating the patches is draining.

Edited by Aylis
3 hours ago, DarthNyriss said:

Weird stuff going on.  Now, after what seemed like a deceent start, is now driving me up the wall.  Suddenly, on the ol' pip-boy, all the map markers fled to the upper left corner.  All of them.  My skins are being overridden by something somewhere, weapons are invisible....so I'm going through every mod one at a time to see what is causing it.  Something, somewhere, isn't playing nice.  I'm also going through the .INIs just in case.  When I find out, trust me, everyone will be warned not to mix this with (insert mod breaker here)

(see my avatar?  that's what FO4 is doing to me.  And Skyrim.  DAMN  YOU BETHESDA!)

pipBOY or pipPAD? check your ini for your mouse and screen size, not quite the same issue but if you change the ini for the pippad screen so it's better rendered, you gotta change several ini settings and not just screen size.. or everything is in the top left corner... 

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

Kinda hard to watch the drive in  with a big concrete pillbox in the way... ?

The motor inside the projector is broken anyway. And have you tried finding a movie-roll thats not turned to gunk? ?

Small tidbit on the sideline:

It is very hard to get a near complete version of Fritz Leibers movie 'Metropolis'. There are several different versions/cuts in existance but those don't show the complete (and incredible long) movie. Sadly the only existing original material has deteriorated to such a degree that it is almost impossible to restore them (they still try even if the chance of success is near zero).

The mod i use to create the patches is partially wonky. During the creation it happily ignores entries that already have a tag and i'm sitting here wondering why either the wrong icon is displayed or it is missing completely.

And i hate working with scripts. One small typo and the whole thing breaks down or has side-effects. It gets really scary when you want to check a change, open the inventory and all icons are just gone.

More screenies

Spoiler

Photo295.jpg.cac69bdc89a1a2d8bb413789107c418c.jpgPhoto309.jpg.18000995126b76e919d2444a32710870.jpgPhoto285.jpg.ce06e9ac3f65613fd26faae76d199640.jpg

Edited by Aylis

I just wanted to say thank you very much for putting this list together. Your explanations and the time you put into this show, and it really helps folks like me who have no idea what we are doing get a great mod list going. Plus, since you really break stuff down I actually learned to tweak some stuff and NOT break my game haha.

But yea, thank you so much for this!

Guys, don't make me blush... ?

I'm almost there... Almost there...

Preview of the modified icons (sorting isn't complete yet).

Spoiler

Photo438.jpg.5f4d37ec81f2130d6d475cd46596e818.jpg

Photo439.jpg.1d5e5ffbb9dde7ddaf9e864c60e12a43.jpg

Photo440.jpg.51d55161d8b66cbdcef5d7ea28fd9cdd.jpg

Photo441.jpg.31ee56d56ce759719fab81a5bd418d63.jpg

Photo442.jpg.a69193acc5bfbc694159744de9a498ac.jpg

Photo443.jpg.2406a4708b4176f545d7a22a84c6dbae.jpg

Photo428.jpg.9c3ca43093cecd22c3d56e6b1e31137b.jpg

Photo444.jpg.4392a30db9c72daface1eef2d360d7bc.jpg

Photo445.jpg.3162cc249ad58980f2453810016c0ee8.jpg

Last changes for today. Vegetarians now got their own MRE, canned food gets packed, coffee is now separated in 'raw beans' and 'drinkable', added more differentiation for 'hot' and 'cold', plus moving some items around and minor changes and tweaks i've already forgotten.

Btw. would a list with all the used tags and icons be useful to you?

Edited by Aylis
3 hours ago, Aylis said:

Last changes for today. Vegetarians now got their own MRE, canned food gets packed, coffee is now separated in 'raw beans' and 'drinkable', added more differentiation for 'hot' and 'cold', plus moving some items around and minor changes and tweaks i've already forgotten.

Btw. would a list with all the used tags and icons be useful to you?

I would love a list with the tags/icons, as it would make it easier to add them to mods that may not be in the list that i use, so i can have some consistency.

15 hours ago, Aylis said:

The motor inside the projector is broken anyway. And have you tried finding a movie-roll thats not turned to gunk? ?

Small tidbit on the sideline:

It is very hard to get a near complete version of Fritz Leibers movie 'Metropolis'. There are several different versions/cuts in existance but those don't show the complete (and incredible long) movie. Sadly the only existing original material has deteriorated to such a degree that it is almost impossible to restore them (they still try even if the chance of success is near zero).

The mod i use to create the patches is partially wonky. During the creation it happily ignores entries that already have a tag and i'm sitting here wondering why either the wrong icon is displayed or it is missing completely.

And i hate working with scripts. One small typo and the whole thing breaks down or has side-effects. It gets really scary when you want to check a change, open the inventory and all icons are just gone.

More screenies

Reveal hidden contents

Photo295.jpg.cac69bdc89a1a2d8bb413789107c418c.jpgPhoto309.jpg.18000995126b76e919d2444a32710870.jpgPhoto285.jpg.ce06e9ac3f65613fd26faae76d199640.jpg

I highly recommend VOTW since it only messes with starlight drive in, and.. happiness buffs. and honestly some of the movies are pure shit.. like teenagers from outer space. But it's so shit, it's enjoyable. 

And it's surprising how fast things like vegan falls to the wayside when living is the highest priority.

Edited by jaeos