Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

1 hour ago, Cloud_1 said:

FO4 Revisions (FO4R) (thats what you meant ;))

OK, this looks at first glance very interesting.

Will test it.

3 hours ago, Wapoww said:

My male and female character can go nude. Male NPC can too. But Female NPC can't, am i doing something wrong? I've double checked my download, and still no changes.

You might have accidently selected 'nevernude' instead of 'nude' during the setup for the body.

What i've been waiting for: Miami Misadventures - Episode 1

Spoiler

Edited by Aylis
5 hours ago, DarthNyriss said:

Ah, I just remembered.  I cannot remember where I saw it, but I'll look it up.  There is a way to make power lines longer, without need for an ESP.  It's one change to an INI file.  If it does the same job, maybe that's one less ESP to deal with?

Then again, there's always the wireless power glitch.  Hmm.

I think you are referring to BiRaitBec ModList, he has a bunch of ini setting in there to use instead of esp's, Thuggysmurf also had his grind free settings mods that has some nice little tweaks/cheats in his modlist Thuggyfied - A Fallout 4 Mod List at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) first 2 files

Edited by CrazyOldGeezer

So I've always like the combined arms but their balance was all over. So I found this today and I am currently testing it out. 
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58003

Adds in all the combined arms and it's expansion, as well as brings all the crazy ammo in line with vanilla, and does a lot of gameplay balancing!

-Also since we are going down the ECO rabbit hole now, I highly suggest you take a look at M8r and 4estgimp's stuff. Complex sorter is amazing and 4estgimp brings a lot of mods in line with ECO and improves some, notably allows you to run Supermutant redux, Raiders Gangs Extended, and Raider Overhaul with out AWKCR. Also if you go with Complex sorter throw on his innr edits.  Best part of all of this is the author of ECO, M8r, and 4est all talk to each other a lot on discord, so almost all their mods compliment each other.

Edited by shuman85
singin praises

@shuman85

According to the OA that mod doesn't work right with our used skeleton.

I already use 'Complex Sorter'. Thats how i create the patches. ;) Note to myself: Don't forget to update the mod!

For the NPC, i'll take a look at them. Don't we already use the one for the raiders? ?

Adding 'Standalone Workbenches' and 'ECO - Standalone Workbenches' (renamed). I missed the workbenches AWKCR added.

Spoiler

Photo384.jpg.08481193638eb521daa6ffa24d138f57.jpg

Updating 'Starlight'

Spoiler

Workbench finally moved

Photo385.jpg.2de77505889fe910af1abb0f42c30294.jpg

Security chief at work

Photo387.jpg.14bd24a8d8d65ff3e17772136b6dcaa4.jpg

Our little farm

Photo386.jpg.e1019c3a3b35db7bd960538685c4b111.jpg

Updated shooting range

Photo381.jpg.466afdcf6818e5399ea59fbc09e7f1d2.jpg

Does Harvey get why the range is suddenly so popular?

Photo389.jpg.f58e5096e86e9029a80316af05a145dd.jpg

WTF?

Spoiler

How did Wodan even get up there?

Photo388.jpg.87c6380e4357cd5f38684498abe19e6d.jpg

Edited by Aylis

Looks like 'Hunkered Down' works in way more locations than i expected. 'Immersive South Boston Military Checkpoint' is redundant too. This is imho a good thing. ISBMC added quite a few gunners there and i think the OA overdid it (at least when they get better weapons). 

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more hidden away... Sorry that i missed that during the tests.

Miami Misadventures - Episode 1 is a very nice little teaser-quest. If they get the same quality for the big mod then we're in for a ride...   

Synthetic Variations also impresses (looks like it needed time to properly start in an existing game). I like having a bit variation.

Updating guide and last status update. Done

Finally made a logo for the thread.

Spoiler

1952389954_FO4Logo.jpg.d01111ab68ff48f57a4d288adcde3bef.jpg

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis or anybody else really. Are ya'll having an issue with physics? example. shooting a mirelurk king or hunter and it goes flying off to land in the water 30-60 feet from where it was? or when you get shot flopping around on the ground until they shoot your entire health out and you surrender?

Do you guys know how to fix the nanosuit?

Right... The nanosuit has this bug where you t-pose when using the jetpacks. There is the nanosuit t-pose patcher, but it can inaccurately place the flame/thruster effect. It looks like your ass is farting this highly lethal flammable ass fart. I'm currently trying to fix this, but let me know if you have this problem or know the solution. :)

17 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Children of Atom would disagree

Thats why i added the 'Atom Girl' outfit. Helping them along to get closer to Atom.

Spoiler

It was a pain to tinker with the display (two hours should be enough to escape).

Photo341.jpg.e40e245f87bc3c1f9b66eb7fbb5cf277.jpg

Edited by Aylis

I have weird issue in certain pre-war ruined wooden houses (like the one near switchboard north over the track near the train with the power Armor in a cage. I fall through the floor and walks if the meshes of the floor were missing and there were only the textures and I walk  on the ground mesh under it. Do you think it could be fault of wasteland diary? Or improper load order.

1 hour ago, MK198914 said:

I fall through the floor and walks if the meshes of the floor were missing and there were only the textures and I walk  on the ground mesh under it. Do you think it could be fault of wasteland diary? Or improper load order.

Had something similar with the added radio station. It was the LO in my case.

Thankfully working with MO2 is easy if you have to move mods.

I uploaded 'Start-Me-Up - Starlight Drive-In'. This was a lot of work (had to rebuild parts several times) and i hope you like the result.

Updating guide and last status update. Done

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis or anybody else really. Are ya'll having an issue with physics? example. shooting a mirelurk king or hunter and it goes flying off to land in the water 30-60 feet from where it was? or when you get shot flopping around on the ground until they shoot your entire health out and you surrender?

I have noticed this when shooting pretty much anything, people rag-dolling from a .308 hit, and rinse and repeat until they die and sometimes fling into the air too.
Still haven't identified the cause though

Found it, I think. It appears to be the Immersive Fallout Combat mod.. it modifes/adds push effects to races/weapons. If I remove it the ragdoll effects lessen significantly for me.

Edited by kesryth
found reason...
54 minutes ago, kesryth said:

I have noticed this when shooting pretty much anything, people rag-dolling from a .308 hit, and rinse and repeat until they die and sometimes fling into the air too.
Still haven't identified the cause though

Found it, I think. It appears to be the Immersive Fallout Combat mod.. it modifes/adds push effects to races/weapons. If I remove it the ragdoll effects lessen significantly for me.

Apparently knocking a mirelurk down with a pistol is a feature, but if it happens to you on survival you're screwed. at least thats what i got from the page so i paraphrased it 

@kesryth @jaeos

Have you tried to move 'Realistic Death Physics - No Animations' and 'Realistic Ragdoll Force - Explosions' below the mod? That might help.

Also there are versions that remove the stagger from the player or remove it completely.

As usual, once i finish an update the OA start to drop extensions to mods i just included. 

Miniupdate

Will be added to the guide and the last post for update. Done

Mods to be added

Spoiler

Armor and Weapons Override

ECO Patches for Look at Me

Spoiler

We need the patches for

Institute edition

Railroad edition

Triggermen edition

Final