Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Question on the Sister Nightfall outfit...

This requires Vipcxj's Real High Heels System in order to work, which in turn requires VipCxj's Plungin Collection in order to work :P

The problem is that using these 2 plug-ins permanently altered the position of the foot and heels for other DMRA footwear. Even when I remove the files from these 2 mods, by character's feet are messed up :( Without these 2 mods the DMRA Nightfall outfit causes Oblivion to hard crash. Any info on how to make everything play nice?

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

!Update!

Since Skyrim didn't catch me, and I still can't comfortably mod for it with blender, and there is no Body that I like just nearly as much as DMRA, I returned to Oblivion and wanted to do something, so I did and here is the very first result, it's far from perfect and shall also be an inspiration for other DMRA Modders.

The special feature is that the clothes actually form the body and are not just wrapped around.

I hope u like it, maybe I'll experiment more into this direction in the future.

Feedback is welcome!

Pic:

2hzhavk.png

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?jw8a7wzkm9a211k

Thorazine & Patzy can work together and double the rate of DMRA conversions meaning double the titties, double the boners, and double the happiness & satisfaction. Seriously, there should be a single unified thread. Also, remove that "CAN'T FULFILL TES4 REQUESTS ANYMORE" text from your main post since you're back for the titties.

Well' date=' making one thread means only one guy can edit it's first post. Also I think that there are most good armor and clothing mods DMRA'd now, so the future is innovation :D

[/quote']

I mean make two main posts in the thread, one for thor, one for you.

!Update!

Since Skyrim didn't catch me' date=' and I still can't comfortably mod for it with blender, and there is no Body that I like just nearly as much as DMRA, I returned to Oblivion and wanted to do something, so I did and here is the very first result, it's far from perfect and shall also be an inspiration for other DMRA Modders.

The special feature is that the clothes actually form the body and are not just wrapped around.

Feedback is welcome!

Pic:

Welcome back!

Always wanted to do something similar ever since I first saw this and this. Kinda curious about how exactly you did it.

Hello again Patzy's :)

I already ark Thorazine to modify VStrings to DMRA.

up001150.jpg

but I think I really want this VStrings

to Modified SPB DMMC Body:P

like this

120218b.jpg

Is this possible?:huh:

Well' date=' it should be pretty easy to get it on DMRA, and I only mod for DMRA, I can even make the Strings press the tits a bit, I'm gonna do it next week.

[/quote']

Although I've already done some work on it, I'm sure you'll do a better job than I'd do. Good luck!

Well' date=' making one thread means only one guy can edit it's first post. Also I think that there are most good armor and clothing mods DMRA'd now, so the future is innovation :D

[/quote']

I mean make two main posts in the thread, one for thor, one for you.

We'd be better off having our own individual threads.

!Update!

Since Skyrim didn't catch me' date=' and I still can't comfortably mod for it with blender, and there is no Body that I like just nearly as much as DMRA, I returned to Oblivion and wanted to do something, so I did and here is the very first result, it's far from perfect and shall also be an inspiration for other DMRA Modders.

Feedback is welcome!

Pic:

Welcome back!

Always wanted to do something similar ever since I first saw this and this. Kinda curious about how exactly you did it.

Well, I took a HGEC-HCup bikini, didn't completely scale it up, and tried to fit the DMRA Body mesh into it, I think for better results I should subsurf the sections next time, it looks kinda edgy in some areas, also I think the panties are not ideal for this.

Task for the community:

I'd like to make one or even a series of push-up-bra for DMRA, so I'm looking for some nicely textured underwear for whatever body.

Task for the community:

I'd like to make one or even a series of push-up-bra for DMRA' date=' so I'm looking for some nicely textured underwear for whatever body.

[/quote']

Are we talking lacy, transparent, cotton, shimapan, what? There's plenty of choices these days.

Task for the community:

I'd like to make one or even a series of push-up-bra for DMRA' date=' so I'm looking for some nicely textured underwear for whatever body.

[/quote']

Are we talking lacy, transparent, cotton, shimapan, what? There's plenty of choices these days.

Whatever, it should have high quality textures.

Task for the community:

[/quote']

Not sure if this is quite up your alley, but this is something I've wanted converted for quite a long while; simply been waiting for the appropriate time to request a conversion.

Just mentioning, though: I've tried to find the original author, and while it seems like the original author has been named in the file itself, I haven't been able, for the life of me, to find any of his/her other works. Convert at your own discretion, dearest Patzy.

Task for the community:

[/quote']

Not sure if this is quite up your alley, but this is something I've wanted converted for quite a long while; simply been waiting for the appropriate time to request a conversion.

Just mentioning, though: I've tried to find the original author, and while it seems like the original author has been named in the file itself, I haven't been able, for the life of me, to find any of his/her other works. Convert at your own discretion, dearest Patzy.

Well Fizz made the Tera armors, or ported them from Tera first.

I'll look it up when I'm back on my PC at home, would be nice if you could add an image of the mod.

I know this could be a project' date=' but do you think you could do all of the armors in FCOM, or at least Obscuro's Oblivion Overhaul?

If you ever decide to, here is something to ease the task.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38079

[/quote']

Hm, if I ever decide to use one of this mods I might do it, but by now I don't think I'm willing to spend that much time in something I don't even use.

Also this is only a c'n'p task, which takes long boring uncreative time, so if you want it that badly you might even do it on your own, since those models use vanilla meshes, you just gotta get a vanilla armor DMRA mod, like there is a nice new one on nexus, and find the retextured meshes on your overhaul, now you take the fitting DMRA mesh from the vanilly-armor-DMRA mod, change the texture pathes in nifscope to the ones used in the overhaul mesh and rename the file to it, now replace the file in your overhaul with the DMRA-mesh which you renamed and changed the texture pathes in, look up if it worked and do it for all the meshes in the overhaul. Guides on how to navigate through nifscope you can find all over the net, and it really isn't hard, it's just a huge piece of work to do it for thie hundreds of meshes those overhauls contain.

Underwear' date=' huh?

I'd recommend taking a look into Tona's Mod Store. It's got a bunch of different sorts of bras and underwear that may or may not be what you're looking for.

That's what I'm talking about, well when I'm in the mood I think I could convert the whole shop. But it might take a while.

Underwear' date=' huh?

I'd recommend taking a look into Tona's Mod Store. It's got a bunch of different sorts of bras and underwear that may or may not be what you're looking for.

That's what I'm talking about, well when I'm in the mood I think I could convert the whole shop. But it might take a while.

Given that I use the mod stor a lot, that'd be greatly appreciated :D

Archived