Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

23 minutes ago, Y2Ryoko said:

Someone posted a gif shortly after release of the camera swung horizontally and zoomed in to get a proper view of her back and sides, but no one mentioned anything about a mod used for doing so. Maybe that's a solution?

Different nude mod.

7 hours ago, 27X said:

Different nude mod.

Which mod? Cause the only way to view her ass is to either look at the Doppleganger in the Demon Compendium or from much farther away in-game even with the one pair of glasses. I want to be able to view her ass in the pause menu.

9 hours ago, Y2Ryoko said:

Someone posted a gif shortly after release of the camera swung horizontally and zoomed in to get a proper view of her back and sides, but no one mentioned anything about a mod used for doing so. Maybe that's a solution?

I am not the person who uploaded the gif, but it is possible to move the camera with the cheat engine.
My most recent image was taken in SS with zoom in on CE
However, since the base address has not been identified yet, it has not been put to practical use

On 7/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, MaidoLover said:

Well, shit.  ?

Oh, he just added Lili to the mix.

Which, by the way, also changes Miriam's Bunnymorphosis.

Also, you can mix it with thor777's "Classic Bunny Colors" mod to make the bunny suit black instead of blue.

Noodtiddies's Sexy Monsters: https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/9
thor777's Classic Bunny Colors: https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/14

She looks perfect with the panties. Now we need bigger tits with that corset, maybe shorter skirt. The dream with physics. Maybe its hard to mod it, I would expect a shit ton of costumes by now like what happened with RE2remake.

8 minutes ago, 27X said:

This game doesn't remotely have a framework for that

Yeah, I don't see it happening either. 

Then again, the game doesn't need it. The mods people are making for it are awesome.

Although it would be nice to see some male nudity added.

54 minutes ago, tastefultoy said:

Yeah, I don't see it happening either. 

Then again, the game doesn't need it. The mods people are making for it are awesome.

Although it would be nice to see some male nudity added.

Give it time. At the moment there is only one modder (Noodtiddies) is creating custom models for the game. Everyone else is doing either texture replacements or shaders. No doubt once Zangetsu becomes playable some one will mod away his trousers.

21 hours ago, tastefultoy said:

Oh, he just added Lili to the mix.

Which, by the way, also changes Miriam's Bunnymorphosis.

Also, you can mix it with thor777's "Classic Bunny Colors" mod to make the bunny suit black instead of blue.

Noodtiddies's Sexy Monsters: https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/9
thor777's Classic Bunny Colors: https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/14

Here is an example of it in action.

20190708184700_1.jpg.86dec31d5d6d666e70e140c9715a1c37.jpg

15 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Give it time. At the moment there is only one modder (Noodtiddies) is creating custom models for the game. Everyone else is doing either texture replacements or shaders. No doubt once Zangetsu becomes playable some one will mod away his trousers.

No worries, I'm patient.

I'm trying to do it myself, BTW, but I never messed with Unreal Engine before. I'm having a hard time.

And my daily schedule doesn't allow for as much time spent on modding (and mostly learning how to mod) as it did on my DOA5 days (and even then I didn't make a lot of stuff)

So basically all I can do is hope that someone more capable than myself does it ?