Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

Crap. It needs me to install an app on my phone to download :/

Edit 1: Oh wait, think I just need to register on baidu as well

Edit 2: ... which requires a chinese cellphone number

Edit 3: at least I can u/l a screenshot of what I believe is v0.4

085603l6vgj8n8qj0ddv09.jpg

Just so everyone knows, it is pretty easy to find login information for that site that people have been kind enough to share online. You can always use that to download from the site.

7 hours ago, basara669 said:

That body looks SO much better. Now we just need to get rid of the scarf (it just clips through the body) and we need a way to be able to rotate Miriam 360 degress in the menus so we can look at her ass better.

1 hour ago, firepaw74 said:

Finished this amazing game today. Sadly without decent nude mod, but oh well. Maybe in a year or two I can come back to that title and replay it with some nice tits :P

There's post game, New Game+ and three different difficulties! Enemy patterns and placement are different on higher difficulties and they have new attacks! And like I said, someone's working on the enemy nudity mod!

2 hours ago, jur07dbe said:

Is it just me, or is that chinese nude mod (v4) make you invisible? or rather, your hitbox isn't present or something. No enemies can hit you, but you can't pick drops either (that arent glitched into a wall to begin with).

he lowered her origin so she touches the floor without weapons or clothes and broke the collision detection.