Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

2 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

There's new version. Maybe it has some fixes.

TestV5.rar 3.74 MB · 29 downloads

Man, I am NOT liking the nipple and pussy textures there, the areola is way to big. A shame since the breasts look much more realistic, less impossibly perky and more saggy, like gravity is actually doing something there. I think the other download with the pubic hair option is much better overall, personally.

2 hours ago, Rokabur said:

The body also looks more natural since there's a gap between the legs.

Pretty sure octagonal arms and legs and a mons pubis you can decapitate people with don't occur in nature.

6 hours ago, Kargrin said:

This is the best one so far. I hope they release a version with the animations all fixed when attacking to the left. Some are fine, some are glitched, even though the attack itself still works. It just looks like the animation needs to be flipped on the left for some weapons.

4 hours ago, tigers said:

man this looks awesome! but cant find dl link!

Also can anyone upload TestV6

from this thread

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5899697&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D35349&page=1

Attached as downloaded from Baidu, not tested use at your own risk etc.

Spoiler is a goggle translated portion of the mod creator's 3dm post:

Spoiler

Ver 0.6 nail painting color + reduce the file size

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15Xw6wS60157ircdRwz8EdQ extraction code: pxhp After copying this content Open the Baidu network disk mobile phone app, the operation is more convenient.
Future plans

There will be two versions of the nude, one clear, one with crystal fragments effect and
there will be other nipple colors and things
due to the device slot (neck, head, etc.) effect model The way, there are plans to make "equipment" in those slots, such as swimsuits or other equipment.
The action bug is known and is currently looking for a solution.

cheers

TestV6.rar

3 hours ago, wolfknight1995 said:

how long until we get sex mods

Probably a long time off at best, but more than likely never. Replacing body models is a lot easier than programming in a whole new system of gameplay. Quite difficult to implement such a system to a game without out native modding support. Often impossible for all practical intent. Otherwise you'd likely see sex mods for virtually every mainstream game known to humanity being hosted on this pervert site?

5 hours ago, mrhabana72 said:

Damnit other modders, stop tempting me to buy the Steam version. I was fine doing without the nudity mods but now you're already releasing sexy clothing mods (even if it is just a paste of the Lili outfit)? As much as I'm okay with showing Iga plenty of support for his indie work I'm not trying to have two copies of the same game.