Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

Well I caved and bought the Steam version. Maybe its for the best, the difference in detail, performance, and controls is like night and day. I'll have to make purchases more careful next time.

But hey, I was already able to get a mod that gets rid of those stupid sports shorts Miriam wore under her skirt. I have no idea why the devs insisted on putting those on her. Gave her the fashion sense of a dorky, 14 year-old tomboy:

20190701211703_1A.jpg.9ff6f51ae36b1cd84056e3c2fa0cda8c.jpg

12 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Well I caved and bought the Steam version. Maybe its for the best, the difference in detail, performance, and controls is like night and day. I'll have to make purchases more careful next time.

But hey, I was already able to get a mod that gets rid of those stupid sports shorts Miriam wore under her skirt. I have no idea why the devs insisted on putting those on her. Gave her the fashion sense of a dorky, 14 year-old tomboy:

Wait, where did you find that one? I've been looking all over for mod to do that.

15 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

120 frames is a hell of a drug. Soul Calibur body is also a hell of a drug.

5 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Could you share this mod here? I've been looking for this mod too

Pretty obvious that the third DLC will be Celeste. IGA already said the character would play completely different than the other two, and a spell casting AoE ghost is about as far from Solid Sneak and Magical Crystal Now I Can Be a Real Girl Miriam as you can get.

2 hours ago, Zaibazilla said:

The mod is hosted on the nexus here

Download the zip file and unpack. It's "Version G - Original Armor With Panties"

Tyvm, didnt know it was there. The only bad news that this mod doesnt work together with no tattoos mods so either no panties with tattoo or no tattoo but with shorts

I modified the texture of the nexus mod here

I only modified the Version D - Skimpy Armor Topless with White Skin one, if you like other version you can unpack and replace the T_Skin02_Color.uasset (White Skin Texture) by yourself then repack it back.

I tuned the nipples more pinky, and removed the tattoos(crystallines) only.

Update 2019/07/04

I made an alternative skin version to override the skin only, you can just place skin only mod to your mod folder and install the latest noodtiddies's mod to change to my White Skin.

So you don't need to unpack and repack for other version.

Before

Spoiler

BloodstainedRotN-Topless-Before.jpg.e938abaa64918453ffc72fd1e12f4d40.jpg

After

Spoiler

BloodstainedRotN-Topless-After.jpg.5d1b79cb6a617d3b86d8d53f6a81d5d5.jpg

Download

8 hours ago, S7evenRL said:

Tyvm, didnt know it was there. The only bad news that this mod doesnt work together with no tattoos mods so either no panties with tattoo or no tattoo but with shorts

Why would you not want the tattoos? That's part of the character.

57 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Why would you not want the tattoos? That's part of the character.

Eh, some people find them too ugly for the added immersion to be worth it. I have no intention of removing them on my version but when it comes to someone modding their personal copy of a game "lore friendly" takes a backseat to their personal tastes.

7 hours ago, minazuki said:

I modified the texture of the nexus mod here

I only modified the Version D - Skimpy Armor Topless with White Skin one, if you like other version you can unpack and replace the T_Skin02_Color.uasset (White Skin Texture) by yourself then repack it back.

I tuned the nipples more pinky, and removed the tattoos(crystallines) only.

Before

Reveal hidden contents

BloodstainedRotN-Topless-Before.jpg.e938abaa64918453ffc72fd1e12f4d40.jpg

After

Reveal hidden contents

BloodstainedRotN-Topless-After.jpg.5d1b79cb6a617d3b86d8d53f6a81d5d5.jpg

Download

Sorry i didnt know how to edit post here so i just keep deleting my old post and posting new one. Btw tyvm for everyone help here, finally i manage to mods every model with no tattoos and work with all skin colors

I just upload the data to nexusmods, you can download the data from here

https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/19/?tab=description

Honestly the version with original armor with panties or when they make pantiless\shorter skirt is all I need. Full nude is a bit too much.

Now I hope the the valkyrie armor and more costumes get modded. Like a Shanoa armor with physics would be amazing.artworks-000508592529-5i5pup-t500x500.jp

13 hours ago, S7evenRL said:

Sorry i didnt know how to edit post here so i just keep deleting my old post and posting new one. Btw tyvm for everyone help here, finally i manage to mods every model with no tattoos and work with all skin colors

I just upload the data to nexusmods, you can download the data from here

https://www.nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/19/?tab=description

The original no tattoos mod just put a plain color on whole texture to remove the tattoos.

So it is no shadow painted on the texture. (Of course it is no nipples either)

6 hours ago, minazuki said:

The original no tattoos mod just put a plain color on whole texture to remove the tattoos.

So it is no shadow painted on the texture. (Of course it is no nipples either)

True but there is a new asset that i can use if i want to make the nipple has color now, it just i dont think it wise to using it since the original modder already made the skin himself and gonna make me lookslike copy paste his creation and post it there. So i just directing ppl that want the color to his mods rather than i create it again myself or maybe i should ask himself first before taking his new asset incase he allowed me to using it to the mod that i merge with

4 minutes ago, S7evenRL said:

True but there is a new asset that i can use if i want to make the nipple has color now, it just i dont think it wise to using it since the original modder already made the skin himself and gonna make me lookslike copy paste his creation and post it there. So i just directing ppl that want the color to his mods rather than i create it again myself or maybe i should ask himself first before taking his new asset incase he allowed me to using it to the mod that i merge with

Why would you assume people on a Bethesda modding site would not know where nexus is.

16 minutes ago, 27X said:

Why would you assume people on a Bethesda modding site would not know where nexus is.

Im sorry but i don't really understand what you meant by that? This is the first time i modded something so im still not sure what allowed and not allowed to do here

14 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

I hope you dont mind if i rework this with my miriam set mod

13 minutes ago, 27X said:

Which is why there's a rules section, one of which states "do your own modding unless unless someone gives you or has open permission to also use their stuff in your modding".

Maybe read that.

oh yeah, sorry i missed that. I just click next when the permission page came out lol. ty for the info. So i guess the original modder doesnt mind if i using his resource based on his policy there