Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

8 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

Here is that test mod. It is indeed full nude Miriam but she doesn't have textures on her nipples. Also model has deformations in some animations. To install just drop that file in "Bloodstained Ritual of the Night\BloodstainedRotN\Content\Paks"

On the side note - the game is freakin' GOOD. I bought it a few hours back and just cant put it down. Good old Castlevania in every frame. Perfection.

Test.pak 15.14 MB · 43 downloads

Looking forward to this mod being fleshed out but unfortunately, because Miriam was never intended to be nude, she has more of a man body with no gap between the legs like women do.

4 hours ago, tigers said:

Tried it. The mod could use a lot of improvements. The body is too plain and bright. Nipples have no texture. Guess thats why its a test mod lel

The game was released only 72 hours ago. The fact there's already a working nude mod period is fantastic.

7 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Looking forward to this mod being fleshed out but unfortunately, because Miriam was never intended to be nude, she has more of a man body with no gap between the legs like women do.

That makes Miriam the same as Mary in the Pieta.

1 hour ago, Sasquatcher said:

It would be nice to have a mod that actually changes her costume depending on her body armor, like her accessories and hats do. Kalasiris says it's transparent....

They probably wanted to do that, considering they want to release more costumes. But didnt have the manpower.

2 hours ago, ilion said:

They probably wanted to do that, considering they want to release more costumes. But didnt have the manpower.

I'd bet that a lot of the free DLC they plan to release will be new costumes, hairstyles, etc. for Miriam.

4 hours ago, Sizustar said:

3dm Chinese nude mod hair and hariless version

https://mega.nz/#!VcEVxKIC!uKHa-YT_DSOEyE_zD8GszHt-0zYNoxqMoF70MBLW8MY

Put into ~mod folder and rename it t ***.pak to use it

Wumao is hairless

Mao is hair

Sauce

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5900942&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D35349

Didn't realize roblox was so popular in china. Considering you can port in and re-rig Soul Calibur bodies, this is pretty jank.

Sorry for the newb question, but how do I install this mod? Some people mentioned above that I have to create a mod folder, but where exactly? And do I have to change the name of the downloaded file?

Thanks in advance and sorry again for the newb question =D

32 minutes ago, lognus said:

Sorry for the newb question, but how do I install this mod? Some people mentioned above that I have to create a mod folder, but where exactly? And do I have to change the name of the downloaded file?

Thanks in advance and sorry again for the newb question =D

Put that file in ...\Bloodstained Ritual of the Night\BloodstainedRotN\Content\Paks