how to get rid of Tom Peeping? (The Sims 4)

Hello guys. I don't know if it comes from Mod or not, but I really want to delete Tom peeping (A guy who peeps at windows). I already lock my door but he came in and destroy my child's toy ? I also saw him jerk off at my yard while peeping into windows too!

Do you know how to delete or prevent him away of my house?

Thank you sm. Sorry about my English too. It isn't my native language..

13 minutes ago, itsokaywtf said:

Hello guys. I don't know if it comes from Mod or not, but I really want to delete Tom peeping (A guy who peeps at windows). I already lock my door but he came in and destroy my child's toy ? I also saw him jerk off at my yard while peeping into windows too!

There's an option in ww to disable peeping tom's .

I killed him with MCC. Which was bad because all the Sims he was peeping on then got mourning and death of friend buffs. Then after deleting his ghost he respawned as a peeping girl. 

So I used MCC to turn her into a toddler. I'll see how that goes.

It does seem that turning it off in the settings doesnt actually turn it off, my house sims are still peeping with each other as their default sex act every single time.  I realize it is a fantasy game and not real, but it irritates my game play and i really want to turn it off totally.

Hel, it so pervasive, when my little wizrd summoned Llama(??) She popped in peeping into a bathroom and the whole hous efreaked out..

Maybe Folks at WW can turn it into an add on versus part of WW?

thanks

20 minutes ago, trickster37 said:

It does seem that turning it off in the settings doesnt actually turn it off, my house sims are still peeping with each other as their default sex act every single time.  I realize it is a fantasy game and not real, but it irritates my game play and i really want to turn it off totally.

Hel, it so pervasive, when my little wizrd summoned Llama(??) She popped in peeping into a bathroom and the whole hous efreaked out..

thanks

Ignore this. I am forgetfull. I installed the new WW mod and forgot to turn peeping off again.  On me. Sorry.

T

• 1 month later...

Interesting thing, I want the peeping sims, I just don't want "Tom Peeping". I remove the trait from him but he keeps coming back. I add someone new, and they come, but so does Tom occasionally. Apparently he's stuck to always come. I killed him once and then his ghost came peeping. I can't seem to get rid of him.

59 minutes ago, gettps said:

Interesting thing, I want the peeping sims, I just don't want "Tom Peeping". I remove the trait from him but he keeps coming back. I add someone new, and they come, but so does Tom occasionally. Apparently he's stuck to always come. I killed him once and then his ghost came peeping. I can't seem to get rid of him.

I'm of the understanding that the peepers are hard coded into the game in the same way as Father Winter and the Flower Bunny. They'll appear and do their thing every time the actions that summon them are performed unless you disable them. 

On 6/24/2019 at 6:10 PM, trickster37 said:

thanks

It's two seperate settings, one for Tom and one for regular sims. I turned him off completley and he stopped coming to my house and I made the sims stop aswell. It works for me.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, gettps said:

As I wrote above. I have made both of them stop. Peeping Tom I unchecked and for the Sims I did the same on a seperate setting. I still see him in game from time to time but he no longer peeps or stops byy my residence. Also no more peeping.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 5:57 PM, pinkdino99 said:

I killed him with MCC. Which was bad because all the Sims he was peeping on then got mourning and death of friend buffs. Then after deleting his ghost he respawned as a peeping girl. 

So I used MCC to turn her into a toddler. I'll see how that goes.

I killed him but his ghost goes thru locked doors and I can't send him away anymore and he's breaking all house equipment and wanking around
he won ?????

On 6/15/2019 at 12:22 PM, itsokaywtf said:

A subtle application of Armageddon Mod will well & properly **** him (& everybody else you don't like)...Guaranteed. 

• 7 months later...
On 6/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, itsokaywtf said:

You can turn peeping tom off in the settings.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:55 AM, rinocer said:

I transform him in a beautiful Girl (cas.fulleditmode) and give "her" a nice name and clothes ?

I got rid of him in the settings, and he doesn't come around any more at all. How exactly did you change him into a female? And when you do that does "he" -  now - "she"have all the traits of a regular female Sim?

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I got rid of him in the settings, and he doesn't come around any more at all. How exactly did you change him into a female? And when you do that does "he" -  now - "she"have all the traits of a regular female Sim?

Google "MCCC", it's the MC Command Center. It's the ultimate God-tool, let's you do pretty much whatever you want in the game.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Yes you can convert any male to a female, I use MCCC, either with the 'switch complete gender' thing or using fullCASedit cheat in CAS.

Since males and females both share the same traits I assume you mean features, yes they become true female sims.

Still a good idea to edit them in CAS afterwards anyway to assign body details, makeup, hair, clothing, etc.

You can also use MCCC to change traits, add trait rewards, or add/remove hidden traits on any sim in the game on the fly.