• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, bubba999 said:

Does anyone know of a dialog sex mod that will reliably start Aggressive animations to go along with STA to raise the pain number? Sometimes a girl goes looking for what she wants and has trouble finding it.

Babodialogue and Horrible Harrassment? Starts scenes with the character being approached by someone then they grope you and try to get you naked, stripping one piece of armor per "struggle" attempt which is configuratble with MCM and it initiates agressive sex if you get fully stripped. Sounds a bit like what you are looking for, there is flair text to read throughout the process too and internal monologue of what the character is thinking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this mod and really like the progression from liking to disliking with all the different reactions it gives to the player. My problem is just, i like every stage and how it changes gameplay. Since it integrates so well with Devious Followers, could you add an option to scale Masochism to Willpower, so that the PC dislikes spanking at high willpower and loves it at low willpower?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 7:22 AM, Teamninja said:

Please disregard my last post. I'm dumb and didn't realize until after I was kidnapped and stripped, that you have to set current armor to "naked" before anyone will spank me or grope me xD. Sorry for taking up space in your comment section.

I'm having this exact issue. Being naked works perfectly fine, and the mod is absolutely amazing, but I with people would grope me regardless of what clothes/armors I'm wearing, so would you share how you got this to work?

• 3 weeks later...

Spank that ass does not show in MCM. I've had it working before. MO2 shows a conflict with SLAL nibblesAnims, I've set Spank to win the conflict, but no luck. No problem observed in SSEdit. Overwritten files seem present in */{Meshes,Textures}'/AnimObjects/NibblesAnims_Object/'
I don't need help per se, just confirming the issue. I do have too many mods,t mostly sexlab, a bit difficult to pinpoint exactly where it goes wrong. I can provide a working modlist and non-working if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mazz89 said:

@nomkaz The ESL version has some issue, at least for me.  MC voices and whistle (even sexlab) voices stop playing. Non-ESL version works ok though.

Then it's a good thing they are both available ;p  I wasn't sure if esl-ifying the esp would break anything, and my game isn't functional atm so I couldn't test it.

• 2 weeks later...

hearing 4.8 Beta ESP-FE Version has sound issue, I figure out SEQ files is out-dated, then use SSEedit to update SEQ

in my profile, its sound well played (just few tries, because I can't play recently)

If someone has sound issue, just try to update SEQ file.

SSEedit -> load ESP -> ESP right click -> Others -> Create SEQ

Edited by VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV

I have recently upgraded from 4.5 to 4.8 (Spank That Ass SE v4.8 BETA (27-Apr-2021).7z) during my play-through and have noticed that I don't get spanking sounds anymore. Spanks still happen, but without any sound. That definitely was working with a smacking sound before.

Also, tears and drool don't fade away anymore by themselves. Manually resetting them however works.

Could those issues occur because of the upgrade? Any way to troubleshoot them?

Edited by Gudulba
On 4/14/2022 at 3:17 AM, VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV said:

hearing 4.8 Beta ESP-FE Version has sound issue, I figure out SEQ files is out-dated, then use SSEedit to update SEQ

in my profile, its sound well played (just few tries, because I can't play recently)

Which file from the download section do you refer to with "4.8 Beta ESP-FE Version"?

I am asking because I don't get the spanking sounds anymore with "Spank That Ass SE v4.8 BETA" and trying to find out why.

Edited by Gudulba
On 4/13/2022 at 6:17 PM, VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV said:

Does this work if I installed Spank That Ass with MO2? When I click create SEQ, it says:

Created: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Seq\Spank That Ass.seq
[Create SEQ file done] Processed Plugins: 1, Sequence Files Created: 1

But when I save it says there are "No unsaved changes", and the new seq file isn't there. I also tried this with a manual installation of STA with the same results.

17 hours ago, dogehoge said:

Does this work if I installed Spank That Ass with MO2? When I click create SEQ, it says:

Created: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Seq\Spank That Ass.seq
[Create SEQ file done] Processed Plugins: 1, Sequence Files Created: 1

But when I save it says there are "No unsaved changes", and the new seq file isn't there. I also tried this with a manual installation of STA with the same results.

I am using MO2

maybe... SSEedit Option issue?

or just use mine upload.

it is edited by 04 13 so... new SEQ i think

Spank That Ass.seq

So it seems that what I am experiencing is a bug. I'm pretty sure, based on the wording used in the mod for "Idle Sex Comment Chance", that I am not supposed to be being spanked every other second consistently. 

'Idle Sex Comment Chance' is supposed to trigger a low percentage of time. But for me, its very consistent and happens every 2 seconds. It seems tied to the spank & its sound effect. Every 1-2 seconds my PC gets spanked, and immediately says a line of dialogue such as "Gasp" or "Stop it." or "I submit!" etc. The wording of it in the MCM even says to put it a low percentage (defaults to 5%) so I put it 0.1% (lowest) and its still a consistent thing. This leads me to believe this is a bug, and not intended.

Hoping someone here has more experience with the mod than me, and can confirm whether this is the case. I also noticed that Speak key and Idle Sex Comments only trigger if set to "Butchered" player dialogue level. Any other setting, and there is no dialogue from my PC.

Furthermore, the "Always use Dummy" setting doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Notice no difference with it on or off. 

I also still cannot figure out why "Chance to be spanked while raped" is greyed out and stuck at 20%. Normally, this would be the thing that controls how often you're spanked, yes? Maybe because its greyed out, that is the cause of my issue getting spanked every second or two consistently... 

I was unaware, but apparently this mod is supposed to use FemaleEvenToned voice files for all the dialogue? Mine hasn't been doing that. If it is intended to, maybe that's also a bug for me? I was under the assumption the dialogue was all silent, like Sexist Guard which I also use. I honestly prefer it that way though. I'd rather the dialogue be silent because using NPC voices for my PC (and how bad they are, cut out of context) is very immersive breaking. That's why I don't use mods that give my PC a voice.

Hope someone can help me! I tried to be as detailed as I could with my issues.

15 hours ago, Nohrin said:

So it seems that what I am experiencing is a bug. I'm pretty sure, based on the wording used in the mod for "Idle Sex Comment Chance", that I am not supposed to be being spanked every other second consistently. 

'Idle Sex Comment Chance' is supposed to trigger a low percentage of time. But for me, its very consistent and happens every 2 seconds. It seems tied to the spank & its sound effect. Every 1-2 seconds my PC gets spanked, and immediately says a line of dialogue such as "Gasp" or "Stop it." or "I submit!" etc. The wording of it in the MCM even says to put it a low percentage (defaults to 5%) so I put it 0.1% (lowest) and its still a consistent thing. This leads me to believe this is a bug, and not intended.

Hoping someone here has more experience with the mod than me, and can confirm whether this is the case. I also noticed that Speak key and Idle Sex Comments only trigger if set to "Butchered" player dialogue level. Any other setting, and there is no dialogue from my PC.

Furthermore, the "Always use Dummy" setting doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Notice no difference with it on or off. 

I also still cannot figure out why "Chance to be spanked while raped" is greyed out and stuck at 20%. Normally, this would be the thing that controls how often you're spanked, yes? Maybe because its greyed out, that is the cause of my issue getting spanked every second or two consistently... 

I was unaware, but apparently this mod is supposed to use FemaleEvenToned voice files for all the dialogue? Mine hasn't been doing that. If it is intended to, maybe that's also a bug for me? I was under the assumption the dialogue was all silent, like Sexist Guard which I also use. I honestly prefer it that way though. I'd rather the dialogue be silent because using NPC voices for my PC (and how bad they are, cut out of context) is very immersive breaking. That's why I don't use mods that give my PC a voice.

Hope someone can help me! I tried to be as detailed as I could with my issues.

Our characters are supposed to have voiced/audible dialogue with this? I was unaware also. Then again I play a male character so I assumed he wouldn't have lines in context of getting their tits slapped.