15 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Thanks. You're awesome.

Do we need to install both the:

Spank That Ass - Butter And Animal Fat Balm SE ESL Flagged Light Plugin.7z

Spank That Ass - Butter And Animal Fat Balm SE.7z

add ons, or just one?

edit - the sta butter and animal fat balm says its missing masters hunterborn which Im guessing is this - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7900

I don't have creature framework or anything so I guess I"ll just need the normal butter balm. think Im good

The Butter and Balm are Hunterborn add-ons, and so require that mod in the SE version.  You only need one. They aren't necessary for the mod to function. Hunerborn is a survival mod, No creature framework needed.

12 hours ago, avt2 said:

Hi nomkaz, is "fuck back" a key that we need to press when they request it, or is it something that happens automatically? If the first, then what key is it? 

It's a debuff that happens dependent on the animation selected by Sexlab I think. This is a question that's probably better directed to the original author on the LE page

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 7:14 AM, notfriendsftw said:

im not getting any of the overlays, when smacked no redness or anything. any ideas?

See if it appears in the racemenu or all slots occupied, expand them into skse64.ini

On 6/17/2019 at 9:32 PM, Waveslider1 said:

Does this mod actually work? I didn't think the SE version of Skyrim supported the face overlays that this mod would require? Am I missing something?

Just FYI, the latest released version of Racemenu now supports the face overlays so this mod is full on....it's a suitable replacement for Apropos wear and tear features

On 8/29/2019 at 2:53 AM, DAZEros said:

No it is not just you, you are correct.  I've a few armor mods that CTD the moment I equip them while this mod is enabled.  Tested mod without using them runs fine, equip armor crash.  Disabled this mod, equipped armor, no problems.  Notably.  Neo's Selene armor mod, an Melodic's devil lingerie both crash when equipped while this mod is active.  I'm not sure why at all this would happen with these.  I have to say this mod is really a rather fun addition to my game.   I cannot scrap the armor mod in favor of this either.  Since I also use TBD bodies spent a fair deal of time converting the armor (both actually, as one is characters sleep wear) with outfit studio.  So torn.  

Credited to Monoman1, he found the fix to the armor. I was having CTD issues with this mod and Fall of the Dragonborn mod while having the armor on. After the fix, the armor behaviors just like any other armor. It seems to be the esl flag issue or something.

here is the fix: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118840-spank-that-ass/?do=findComment&comment=2730139 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are some good ways to remain in a state of "pain" for longer to reap rewards for being assaulted? I'm playing a soldier in the civil war and with defeat I get knocked down quite a lot. Regardless of that however, I find travelling from A to B frequently lowers any buffs I get and despite the fact i'm slapped and smacked all the time about 90% of the time my stats are being lowered because i'm a masochist and not in enough pain despite the fact there is little I can do to actually get attacked MORE.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 3:44 AM, vinceagashi said:

I like everything about this mod except for the dialogue. I am playing a male character. Is it possible to turn off the voiced dialogue and change the spank groans to male voice?

You can set the dialogue to "off" in the dropdown that says "butchered" by default. The moans just have to be set to volume 0 though :/ No way to change the moans to male voice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 4:14 AM, midniteblaze said:

How do i get rid of the stamina, health , and magika debuff? Even if i uninstall the mod, the debuff is still there... the pain debuff

I made a small patch for myself a while ago that removes the de/buff. I'm basically just pointing the applied spell to a Null Reference to make sure the script can apply something even tho it's nothing. You might need to remove the original spell manually with player.dispel <SpellID> if i'm not mistaken the SpellID is load-order depended so mine would be different from yours. The easiest way to find the right one is either to use help "Pain" (kinda tricky since quite a few spells/buffs have pain in the name) or to use the More Informative Console Mod.

Just load the esp/esl after the main mod.

SpankThatAss - NoDebuff.esp

On 2/18/2020 at 6:13 AM, FlynT said:

I made a small patch for myself a while ago that removes the de/buff. I'm basically just pointing the applied spell to a Null Reference to make sure the script can apply something even tho it's nothing. You might need to remove the original spell manually with player.dispel <SpellID> if i'm not mistaken the SpellID is load-order depended so mine would be different from yours. The easiest way to find the right one is either to use help "Pain" (kinda tricky since quite a few spells/buffs have pain in the name) or to use the More Informative Console Mod.

Just load the esp/esl after the main mod.

SpankThatAss - NoDebuff.esp 769 B · 0 downloads

Omg thanks so much for this, really appreciate it. Would i be able to use the patch if i started a new game?