45 minutes ago, ThatsManBooty said:

Our characters are supposed to have voiced/audible dialogue with this? I was unaware also. Then again I play a male character so I assumed he wouldn't have lines in context of getting their tits slapped.

I could be wrong. But after looking in the plugin, there are a lot of conditions to the player having "FemaleEvenToned" voice. And the dialogue matches 1:1 with phrases ripped from Vanilla. For example, "I submit!" is a line from FemaleEvenToned NPC's. Most of the other lines are the same. 

Oh I gotcha! I never cracked this one open in ssedit to look, but there it is indeed FemaleEvenToned assigned. Wonder how easy it would be to alter the form for a different NPC voice to speak the lines for the PC.. Anyway I've never heard them understandably looks like they don't get called unless you're playing female gender. Hope you can find your answer to the not speaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, big fan of this mod. Used it in all my playthroughs.

in this one, my PC is more the dominant type and spanks Sofia more than the reverse (she deserves it lol) 

Obviously it doesn’t trigger STA when the PC is not the victim; any plans to introduce a way to have the dialogue/effects trigger on NPCs as well?

Alternatively, a question for the wider community:

Is there a way to add Slavetat spank marks / red ass marks to an NPC following a sexlab event?

thanks ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 9:07 AM, djimac74 said:

Hi, big fan of this mod. Used it in all my playthroughs.

in this one, my PC is more the dominant type and spanks Sofia more than the reverse (she deserves it lol) 

Obviously it doesn’t trigger STA when the PC is not the victim; any plans to introduce a way to have the dialogue/effects trigger on NPCs as well?

Alternatively, a question for the wider community:

Is there a way to add Slavetat spank marks / red ass marks to an NPC following a sexlab event?

thanks ?

For anyone interested, I figured it out.

I can use a combination of Rape Tattoos, Fade Tattoos and SlaveTats to trigger an applied tattoo on an NPC after using Scent of Sex to trigger a PC on NPC spanking event. No spanking sounds though, would still be great if STA could work both ways instead of the Pc always being the victim.

• 2 weeks later...

Says 4.8 beta and file version is dated as a year ago (April 2021, though file was uploaded April 2022), yet while looking at original LE mod, the latest version is still 4.5? I'm confused. Where does this new version come from?

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, I just had a quick question. realistically on a scale of 1 - 10 how hard would it be for someone. to remake this mod but for the flower girls framework?

this post was just curious, currently have this running perfectly fine as is thanks for the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 6:37 PM, alternateaccounts said:

Any way to restrict gender on who can spank the PC? I don't like my girl getting spanked by girls or my boy getting spanked by boys.

Sexlab Survival has an option to limit STA spanking to do that under Misogyny and Inequality. I haven't used that feature of that pretty expansive mod, so definitely test it first.

5 hours ago, no_way said:

Anyone know why I've got seams on my ass with BHUNP?  Using XS sporty skin and wetfunction redux if that matters.

enb2022_8_2_22_49_41.bmp 14.06 MB · 1 download

I have the same issue but use marshmallow skin instead, so it's probably not skin related.

Edited by shrtjsrtj
  • 2 weeks later...

Edit: Figured. It was caused by the placement of a patch generated by Enhanced Lighting for ENB - Synthesis patcher

Anyone knows why would enbaling this mod change the load order of other mods in xEdit?

Without STA these esp are loaded according to MO2's load order:

460744506_Screenshot2022-08-17232306.png.43479fe8f70d80b09f9671281bcf76f0.png

With STA enabled, the MO2 load order(Plugins.txt) stays the same order but some esps will change the load order in xedit. This hasn't broken my game yet, but why would this happen?

973526493_Screenshot2022-08-17232600.png.93fbaca461485a7ff251306f57ca6459.png

Edited by w740su
Fixed
On 12/2/2021 at 1:47 AM, bubba999 said:

Does anyone know of a dialog sex mod that will reliably start Aggressive animations to go along with STA to raise the pain number? Sometimes a girl goes looking for what she wants and has trouble finding it.

Scent of Sex. Set up a rule for aggressive tags/anims 

30 minutes ago, DewyCave said:

I've used this mod for a long time, but I started a new save and spanks are not triggering. Is there another mod that could be preventing spanks? Either bump/furniture or during agressive scenes?

i am having the same issue, i still get the bump spanks but when triggering an aggressive scene (and I have edited the animation tags to ensure they have the aggressive keyword) via SLEN or SSX I get no spank sounds and no slavetats overlays, only sex dialogue - no spank dialogue and occassionally the ' xxx has a viscious look ..' notification.

The only difference between this playthrough and previous is I am now using Nemesis

19 minutes ago, djimac74 said:

i am having the same issue, i still get the bump spanks but when triggering an aggressive scene (and I have edited the animation tags to ensure they have the aggressive keyword) via SLEN or SSX I get no spank sounds and no slavetats overlays, only sex dialogue - no spank dialogue and occassionally the ' xxx has a viscious look ..' notification.

The only difference between this playthrough and previous is I am now using Nemesis

I don't even use Nemesis.

I've read people talking about Sexist Guards causing trouble, but that fix also didn't help

I reinstalled 4.5 and also stopped using SL Approach. I get spanks from bumps and furniture. During sex I get the notifications and stamina goes down, but no audio,or subtitles. "Speak" key and fuck back also don't work. No conflicts either.

EDIT: defeat also doesn't play voicelines, so something else is interfering.

Edited by DewyCave
new info
3 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I reinstalled 4.5 and also stopped using SL Approach. I get spanks from bumps and furniture. During sex I get the notifications and stamina goes down, but no audio,or subtitles. "Speak" key and fuck back also don't work. No conflicts either.

EDIT: defeat also doesn't play voicelines, so something else is interfering.

I’ve started a new playthrough and added SL and dependent mods at the bottom of my priority in MO2 one by one, I’ve had it working before so I’m confident I can isolate what the problem is … eventually 

Is there a way to completely shutdown and restart the mod?

Something went horribly off for me, so now im being constantly harrased by npc trying to spank PC. As in - its difficult to move around fort Dawnguard from constant pushing, and you can be pushed all across the location while in dialogue with someone. Add to it that for some reason female NPCs use male lines and its incredibly frustrating. Disabling everything possible and setting all chances to 0 seem to have absolutely no effect what is going on.

I’ve started a new playthrough, changed LO to put STA higher or lower and I still have the same outcome: bump spanks yes, spanking during sex no.

I wonder if a script mod update (e.g. Papyrys until, papyrus extender etc.) is to blame. I think it’s failing to recognise aggressive events as aggressive, despite having edited the animation keywords using SLATE and in the JSON and refreshing in SLAL.

I’m only interested in the spank noises and SlaveTats overlays tbh, so I might try and recreate that by adding the slap sounds to the spanking animations and using rapetattoos & fade tattoos to do the overlays. 

On 8/29/2022 at 4:40 AM, djimac74 said:

I’ve started a new playthrough, changed LO to put STA higher or lower and I still have the same outcome: bump spanks yes, spanking during sex no.

I wonder if a script mod update (e.g. Papyrys until, papyrus extender etc.) is to blame. I think it’s failing to recognise aggressive events as aggressive, despite having edited the animation keywords using SLATE and in the JSON and refreshing in SLAL.

I’m only interested in the spank noises and SlaveTats overlays tbh, so I might try and recreate that by adding the slap sounds to the spanking animations and using rapetattoos & fade tattoos to do the overlays. 

Have you tried this?

On 4/13/2022 at 10:17 PM, VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV said:

hearing 4.8 Beta ESP-FE Version has sound issue, I figure out SEQ files is out-dated, then use SSEedit to update SEQ

in my profile, its sound well played (just few tries, because I can't play recently)

If someone has sound issue, just try to update SEQ file.

SSEedit -> load ESP -> ESP right click -> Others -> Create SEQ

I'm having currently having a different issue. Bump and furniture spanks work, with audio and overlays (though tears and drool don't go away on their own). Sex spanks during aggressive scenes not so much; I get the notifications and SLSO changes, but no audio or voicelines/captions. Fuck back stops notifications for the amount set in the MCM, also no audio or captions. "speak" does nothing. I got these error codes, but I have no idea what they mean or how to fix them.

Spoiler

[08/27/2022 - 08:47:13PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (95004E90)]._sta_interfacedeviousfollowers.SendModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (95004E90)]._sta_interfacedeviousfollowers.DecDflowWill() - "_STA_InterfaceDeviousFollowers.psc" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DecDflowWill() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 483
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpankTits() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 447
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpank() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 414
    [_STA_SexDialogueQuest (95004E23)]._sta_sexdialogutil.OnUpdate() - "_STA_SexDialogUtil.psc" Line 890
[08/27/2022 - 08:47:13PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetNumEffects - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (95004AB2)].SPELL.GetNumEffects() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_STA_SexDialogueQuest (95004E23)]._sta_sexdialogutil.ApplyPainEffect() - "_STA_SexDialogUtil.psc" Line 683
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpankTits() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 448
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpank() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 414
    [_STA_SexDialogueQuest (95004E23)]._sta_sexdialogutil.OnUpdate() - "_STA_SexDialogUtil.psc" Line 890

[08/27/2022 - 08:47:14PM] ERROR: Cannot add a None spell to the actor
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.AddSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_STA_SexDialogueQuest (95004E23)]._sta_sexdialogutil.ApplyPainEffect() - "_STA_SexDialogUtil.psc" Line 692
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpankTits() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 448

[08/27/2022 - 08:47:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call Play - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (95004859)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.SlapSound() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 466
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpankAss() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 424
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpank() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 412
[08/27/2022 - 08:47:15PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp105"
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.SlapSound() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 466
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpankAss() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 424
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.DoSexSpank() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 412
[08/27/2022 - 08:47:15PM] ERROR: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.SlapSound() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 467

[08/27/2022 - 08:47:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call Play - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (95004855)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (95004D62)]._sta_spankutil.SlapSound() - "_STA_SpankUtil.psc" Line 471

EDIT: I realized I wasn't running SKSE 2.0.20, so now I've updated everything and I got STA to almost 100%. The only thing that isn't working is the "Speak" function, no idea why. And without it SLSO mini game doesn't really work during spanking scenes.

This is the only error I get now (I removed a ] as it was messing with the formatting)

Spoiler

[08/31/2022 - 01:22:19AM] ERROR: Cannot call NpcDialogAsString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [topic info FE01D922 on quest _STA_SpankingQuest (FE01DD62) .TIF__03009AA8.Fragment_0() - "TIF__03009AA8.psc" Line 9

Edited by DewyCave
update
  • 2 weeks later...