• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MasterGunner124 said:

Is there a way to set this for a Straight Male Player. Where the Player does the spanking the female npc are spanked? I know in some mods toy can change the sex using the diolog choices in SSEEdit. I did it for SLEN

Just use this:

On 7/27/2023 at 12:13 PM, FirelyteBrat said:

I have been running into a issue with the mod.

when a npc or follower comes up to spank me and something interrupts them it gets stuck they keep running and pushing into me how to fix that issue?

its the ai package randomnpcrunupandspank or the furn one

20230727105633_1.jpg

If you use sls and used the wheel to toggle something like bend over, but jumped up instead of opening the wheel and hitting get up, this will end up happening to you

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Sage Of the SIx Faps said:

Anyone figured out how to remove the buff/debuff aspects? i dont like the overlays and all that shit i just want the spanks

Did you check the Settings in the MCM?

About the overlays, you can reduce the redness % for both tits and ass.

If you don't want the buffs/debuffs there's also an option, though I haven't tried it, to 'Reset Player Masochism'. Then you want to 'Freeze Masochism Progression'.  Doing these 2 things should bring your masochism to the neutral 0 and lock it.

Just had a few questions

fuckback is left mouse click from slso right?

Can you make player saying nasty things a little louder, does any mod adds to lines the player speaks during that ?

I can't seem to find balm for healing where do i get them?

And i hope you can get spanking during sex animated in future that would be like the coolest thing

Edited by ezrken