2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

after fresh installation why does this mod suddenly have no voice from pc?

Read what is written on the previous page.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022/12/20 at AM11点23分, applesandmayo said:

我遇到了一个奇怪的错误 - 基本上,无论我走到哪里,每个 NPC 都会跑向我并开始打我屁股。我在 STA 中进行了调试,并且关闭了所有“允许打屁股”选项。此外,SL Survival 中的打屁股选项也被关闭,但打屁股仍在继续。现在,我的 papyrus 0 日志中大约有 3000 万行这样的内容:

AFAIK,“defaultPrisonerDoorScript”是一个普通的天际函数。
诚然,我对这个保存不太满意——现在是 85 级,整个过程中有一大堆删除/添加模组,但每个删除的模组和每个新模组都经过了干净的保存。有什么方法可以弄清楚这个 defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT 废话是什么,如何阻止它,然后如何修复不断的 STA 拍击?

编辑:SL 生存计时器设置为 120 秒以冷却,每当我穿上任何没有 Baka SLAR 关键字或未在 Milk Addict 中注册的盔甲时,他们就无视了家具打屁股例外,以及生存中设置的任何例外情况。我现在正在查看我的日志,我有 42 个“在四分钟内收到 OnSTA_DoRandomNpcSpank”的实例。我也没有在 Resaver 中看到一巴掌冷却的实例。

This may help. I had the same problem and found it was because activated the bendover stance from SLS without ending it

In the MCM, spanking during sex doesn't stay turned on. So far I can't find a pattern (when I start up skyrim, specific actions w/ DFC, etc.) It will stay on for a while and then 'poof' it toggles off. When 'X gets a vicious look in their eye' I know there should be some spanking. If I don't hear any spanking, that usually means the toggle is off. At other times, I hear the spank sounds and see the notifications.

Has anybody else had this problem? Among my mods I have 'Dev. Followers Cont.', 'Slap Da Butt', 'Sub Lola', 'SLSF-Fame Comments'.

Thanks.

Update 1/31/23:  The culprit is Deviously Followers Continued. Every time I initiate the spanking event in DFC, it turns off 'spanks with sex' in STA. I'll report this in that forum.

Edited by Seeker999
2 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

@nomkaz hello, great mod

also i wanted to ask is  there a way to make this mod use the animation from Slap da Butt SE ? 

thank you

I don't think there is, certainly not during sex scenes. I think you'd really have to modify the mod to call for sex scenes that have 'spank' or other related tags, which would really limit you unless you manually added the keyword to a bunch of animations, but then you run the risk of messing up other mods. Also, Slap da Butt doesn't slap tits and is meant as a 'friendlier' slap. Yes, I have both mods installed, atm.

Now, a patch so that when an SdB slap occurs it gets counted in STA might be possible but I have no idea how to do that.

1 hour ago, Seeker999 said:

I don't think there is, certainly not during sex scenes. I think you'd really have to modify the mod to call for sex scenes that have 'spank' or other related tags, which would really limit you unless you manually added the keyword to a bunch of animations, but then you run the risk of messing up other mods. Also, Slap da Butt doesn't slap tits and is meant as a 'friendlier' slap. Yes, I have both mods installed, atm.

Now, a patch so that when an SdB slap occurs it gets counted in STA might be possible but I have no idea how to do that.

ah i forgot about the slaps during the sex scenes, i use both as well does it matter which i load before which?, thank you for replaying :D 

9 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

ah i forgot about the slaps during the sex scenes, i use both as well does it matter which i load before which?, thank you for replaying :D 

Vortex loaded spank before slap but I don't know if that matters or if the order was influenced more by other mods or the fact that I added them at different times in my game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a problem with this mod, it suddenly stop working, it appear in the MCM but there is no menu options, I unsinstalled it and got blue player's skin. So I reinstalled the mod and the normal skin color is back, but STA MCM menu is still missed. What's the overlay file/files need to be replaced when the mod is unistalled.

Edited by 1Al
On 4/4/2023 at 7:13 AM, 1Al said:

I have a problem with this mod, it suddenly stop working, it appear in the MCM but there is no menu options, I unsinstalled it and get blue player's skin. So I reinstalled the mod and the normal skin color is back, but STA MCM menu is still missed. What's the overlay file/files need to be replaced when the mod is unistalled.

Same problem here. Uninstalled it and got blue skin. I'm going to reinstall all the skin mods I have to see if that does anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to install this mod without my character to get staggered when she's spanked outside animations? Just standing there idle?
Also, looking for a way to make NPCs not move miles away after doing.

Edit: NVM, I'm dumb, I found it 

Edited by Curys21
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 3:13 PM, 1Al said:

I have a problem with this mod, it suddenly stop working, it appear in the MCM but there is no menu options

I have the same situation. Sometimes it's like the follower stuck in the spank animation, constantly right next to me, behind me, so much so that I can see into his head in first person view, the spanking stops and the MCM menu empties. If I reload a previous save, it works again, but later it stops again.
I think it might be the animation that's glitching, because if I'm watching my character working at the workbench or at the anvil in third person and she getting spanked, it happens more often.

Isn't there some way to reset or delete the stucked animation, without uninstall and install again?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:13 AM, Alturistix said:

Is this compatible with AE? I'm coming back to modding after a long time so I was wondering.

Well the spank thing works if you bump into an npc but the rest dont just Use the 4.5 version it has voices, sex spanks, masochism, and voices working

On 4/5/2023 at 6:35 PM, Jyratx said:

Same problem here. Uninstalled it and got blue skin. I'm going to reinstall all the skin mods I have to see if that does anything.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:13 AM, 1Al said:

I have a problem with this mod, it suddenly stop working, it appear in the MCM but there is no menu options, I unsinstalled it and got blue player's skin. So I reinstalled the mod and the normal skin color is back, but STA MCM menu is still missed. What's the overlay file/files need to be replaced when the mod is unistalled.

I don't use this mod, but its probably because it uses Racemenu overlays to enable redness/tears etc...

If you want to get rid of the blue skin issue, open Racemenu with the console (showracemenu), navigate to the overlay tabs for your face/body/hands/feet etc, and determine which enabled overlay is the issue by setting opacity to zero. Change the overlay to "default" and you won't have an issue again.