• 2 weeks later...

Okay...I am probably wasting everyone' time here but I want to know if the spanking can be applied to NPC females generally as it seems not right that only your PC cops the harassment . I want to create a masochistic nymphomaniac follower without using enslavement more out of curiosity than need as 4+ SLEN slaves hit in my chars every time he/she walks through the door. Surely it could not be that hard to add.

Edited by Will55
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 6:40 PM, Mooselager12 said:

lol what a goof & a joke.

No, the rest of you simply have no respect.

Look up  Monoman1, the mod author.  You'll find all of his work available in the blogs tab on his profile.

Edited by ancientwurm
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I made fix for STA 4.8 Beta

V1

1. Added additional checks to Function CanDoBumpSpank(), PAH-slaves will not spank PC;
2. Spanking randomly trains PAH-slave submission (from 0 to 5 points).

V0

1. Added additional checks to Function CanDoBumpSpank():
    - has defeat faction DefeatKnockOutFaction and DefeatTieUpFaction (knockouted and tieuped NPC will not spank PC);
    - has worn zad_DeviousArmbinder, zad_DeviousArmBinderElbow, zad_DeviousYoke, zad_DeviousYokeBB, DeviousStraitJacket (NPC with armbinder and yoke will not spank PC).
2. Rounded buff / debuff values to the nearest whole number (magicka and stamina will not reduce by 1);
3. Fixed LoadSettings() and SaveSettings() functions:
    - added saving and loading "PlayerDialog" value;
    - added saving "FurnSpankChance" value.

Spank That Ass SE v4.8 BETA Fix v0.7z

Spank That Ass SE v4.8 BETA Fix v1.7z

Edited by 0x000f
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 1:10 AM, 0x000f said:

Hi, I made fix for STA 4.8 Beta

1. Added additional checks to Function CanDoBumpSpank():
    - has defeat faction DefeatKnockOutFaction and DefeatTieUpFaction (knockouted and tieuped NPC will not spank PC);
    - has worn zad_DeviousArmbinder, zad_DeviousArmBinderElbow, zad_DeviousYoke, zad_DeviousYokeBB, DeviousStraitJacket (NPC with armbinder and yoke will not spank PC).
2. Rounded buff / debuff values to the nearest whole number (magicka and stamina will not reduce by 1);
3. Fixed LoadSettings() and SaveSettings() functions:
    - added saving and loading "PlayerDialog" value;
    - added saving "FurnSpankChance" value.

Spank That Ass SE v4.8 BETA Fix v0.7z 50.63 kB · 63 downloads

looking forward to trying this out.  I used to load STA along with apropos in LE, and they made a great combination for SL scenes.