On 5/1/2021 at 12:30 AM, neneXgod said:

Is the bruise come from this mod? Im keep getting missing texture ( purple face ) , change the Alpha value of the bruise make it go away. I dont know if it from this mod or SlaveTats

Possibly Sexlab Survival Trauma feature.  STA jut does ass tits, tears and drool I think.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:59 PM, wuye00000 said:

After the recent update, the "settings" of this MCM shows nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've got a (possibly) similar problem.  I've installed and reinstalled various recent releases of the mod that seemed to work right up until I finished the Yslonda flower girls quest.  It might just be coincidence but now although I can see the mod in MCM, it does not appear to start and is not present when I go to choose spank someone in Magic........Not sure how to go about effective diagnostics...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have a very weird problem with animation, with SLA and SLS, after the npcs run up and "slap" my PC, they are stuck in the T pose on the upper part of the body (from the waist up) until they unsheathe and sheath the weapon to reset  the upper animation, the lower part (from the waist down) are still walking and running normally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting an issue where I can't seem to use the "speak" key anymore. It worked for a time while I was getting defeated a lot but now I just have a follower through submissive Lola so I don't have any nonconsensual events anymore. Does anyone know if the speak key can only be used during aggressive-tagged events? I feel like it should be working for all SL events because npcs always say "if you want more pain let me know" or something like that but I can never do anything past that. I've tried rebinding the speak key but that didn't work either, anyone have any suggestions?

So there is some radiant idle being affected here with this mod.

Take any companion, and tell them to wait on the other side of your house then remove your clothes.

Go to any crafting station, and the companion will ignore the wait command, and run all the way across the house to stand right behind you and spank you silly til you are dressed again.

Should I just crack the mod open myself and adjust the AIPackages to ignore crafting stations or is there a way to tweak the immediate need to ignore all other directions to go into abuse mode when the player character is naked on a crafting station?

Are there any options to change the voice type of your player character? I'm playing as a high elf, with Player Voice Set set to 'haughty', because...high else assholes, and the voice with STA plays the 'youngEager' voice. I know that there were chopped up lines to get it to work, but will there be any options for this in the future?

On 9/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, modslave said:

So there is some radiant idle being affected here with this mod.

Take any companion, and tell them to wait on the other side of your house then remove your clothes.

Go to any crafting station, and the companion will ignore the wait command, and run all the way across the house to stand right behind you and spank you silly til you are dressed again.

Should I just crack the mod open myself and adjust the AIPackages to ignore crafting stations or is there a way to tweak the immediate need to ignore all other directions to go into abuse mode when the player character is naked on a crafting station?

Also this

On 9/12/2021 at 1:13 AM, H Bof said:

I'm getting an issue where I can't seem to use the "speak" key anymore. It worked for a time while I was getting defeated a lot but now I just have a follower through submissive Lola so I don't have any nonconsensual events anymore. Does anyone know if the speak key can only be used during aggressive-tagged events? I feel like it should be working for all SL events because npcs always say "if you want more pain let me know" or something like that but I can never do anything past that. I've tried rebinding the speak key but that didn't work either, anyone have any suggestions?

I'm having the same issue on a new game with a new install of the latest version of this mod, spank events happen okay, fuckback works okay, but speaking no longer works and i'm not getting any ass-clapping sounds at all even when set to 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 4:03 AM, alternateaccounts said:

Any option to turn off the synthesized voice files? The content is a bit much for me.

Is it safe to just delete the dialogue files in SSEEdit?

Little late, but its under speech in the MCM. It's auto set to butchered, which is... very bad tbh. None is best, you just get a smack sound and a moan/quick cry. 

Anyway has anyone else noticed that some of the animations from this mod aren't flagged as SE? Should I run them through CAO? all my characters are t-posing and I have no idea why because I literally just had an instance where this mod worked and I'm running out of ideas. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 3:12 PM, BreadlyDud said:

Anyway has anyone else noticed that some of the animations from this mod aren't flagged as SE? Should I run them through CAO? all my characters are t-posing and I have no idea why because I literally just had an instance where this mod worked and I'm running out of ideas. 

Maybe you have some DAR mod eg Live Action applying some LE animations by mistake? I haven't seen t-posing from STA myself

I know this is kinda late, but I'm having trouble getting npcs to spank me outside of sex at all. The mod installs, says "spank that ass started", I get the spell to spank others (and hear it), and the MCM is all there and active. She even dialogues during sex and can hear a slight slap sound. But other than that, npcs don't spank me or grope when I run head on thru crouds of people, or into a single person for that matter. And don't accumulate anything in the process.

Just kinda wondering if you have heard of this happening before. Ran mod thru Loot with no errors or conflicts at all.Ran FNIS just to be sure. Not sure what's stopping half of it to not function.

Edited by Teamninja
Problem fixed...

Was fun for a bit, but every time I spanked someone, they ran away. If I got naked, everyone became a slap happy moron. Had settings very low, but it's hard to be sold as a slave when all the bidders and other slaves...... and auctioneers are all running up to slap my ass and play my tits like bongos. lol

On 8/7/2021 at 7:33 AM, gamer956 said:

Same here it stopped working all together now. Is there any fix?

yah, I get the same thing - initial setup was fine, but after the first round of spanking while a captive, the MCM just becomes unavailable. It's still in the list, I can click on it, but when selecting the settings, nothing shows up and I then can't even open any other MCM menu unless I exit back to the game, then re-enter MCM. NPC's also no longer spank/grope my character after the first initial round. 

Mod shows up in Vortex Mod list as 'trial run alpha', version is 4.5.0

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

yah, I get the same thing - initial setup was fine, but after the first round of spanking while a captive, the MCM just becomes unavailable. It's still in the list, I can click on it, but when selecting the settings, nothing shows up and I then can't even open any other MCM menu unless I exit back to the game, then re-enter MCM. NPC's also no longer spank/grope my character after the first initial round. 

Mod shows up in Vortex Mod list as 'trial run alpha', version is 4.5.0

One thing to bare in mind is mcms use scripts so sometimes it can take thirty seconds for an mcm for a mod to actually load up. Give it time. especially if you have a lot of script driven mods

1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

One thing to bare in mind is mcms use scripts so sometimes it can take thirty seconds for an mcm for a mod to actually load up. Give it time. especially if you have a lot of script driven mods

If that were the case, then I should expect to see the same behaviour with all my other MCM menus, but I don't. Only this one. Even Sexlab, which has a lot of menu categories and items, loads within 2 seconds when I select any of the categories.

9 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

If that were the case, then I should expect to see the same behaviour with all my other MCM menus, but I don't. Only this one. Even Sexlab, which has a lot of menu categories and items, loads within 2 seconds when I select any of the categories.

Fair enough i notice delay on zaz, sexlab, slam, and paradise halls. My install of Spank that ass works fine Check your install is correct