On 9/12/2022 at 2:48 PM, rjrc said:

I had to roll back to version 4.5, the two esp-fe versions have no sound (i tried to create a new Seq with Xedit, no change) and 4.8 version seems to be for LE version of Skyrim, not SSE

I can confirm this as the third player with the same issue. Stay away from the beta version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to roll back to version 4.5, the two esp-fe versions have no sound (i tried to create a new Seq with Xedit, no change) and 4.8 version seems to be for LE version of Skyrim, not SSE

Same here... but how to roll back to previous version without messing everything? 

When i did save/disable/resave + clean save / enable 4.5 et play ... it broke my SLSO :( 

When i just disable 4.8 and enabled 4.5 it seems to work but i am afraid that broke something but i dont know what yet ^^ 

Edited by Chloe Rose
14 hours ago, Chloe Rose said:

Same here... but how to roll back to previous version without messing everything? 

When i did save/disable/resave + clean save / enable 4.5 et play ... it broke my SLSO :( 

When i just disable 4.8 and enabled 4.5 it seems to work but i am afraid that broke something but i dont know what yet ^^ 

disable STA, load your save and make a new save whithout STA plugin. Then with Fallrim Tool you have to purge the plugin in the new save, it will remove all references from that mod.

Now install 4.5 and start your new purged save

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having some CTDs, so I opened up resaver to check on my save and saw a message that said:

"There are 892 stacks and 1477 frames, which probably indicates a problem.
_sta_spankutil occurs the most often (838 occurrences)"

That seems like an awful lot, is that a bug or is this normal? (Pardon the noob, I've only just started messing around with this stuff)

Screenshot (12).png

What exactly was changed/added from 4.5 LE to the 4.8 conversion?  I see a bunch of added pex files and animations.  

Converting the LE 4.5 version to SE with CAO fixed my issues with no voice/dialogue so something is broken in 4.8 SE, but just wondering what was added and if I'm missing out on anything major.

I'm running into a weird error - basically, anywhere I go, every NPC runs to me and starts spanking the shit out of me. I have debug on in STA, and all 'Allow Spanks' options turned off. Additionally, the Spank option in SL Survival is also turned off, yet the spanks continue. Right now, I have roughly 30 million lines of this in my papyrus 0 log:

[ (0007C8D3)].defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT.OnOpen() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[12/19/2022 - 09:11:08PM] Error: Attempting to manipulate variable "thePrisoners" was not successfully looked up
stack:
    [ (0007C8D3)].defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT.OnOpen() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[12/19/2022 - 09:11:08PM] _STA_: Received OnSTA_DoRandomNpcSpank
[12/19/2022 - 09:11:08PM] Error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

AFAIK, 'defaultPrisonerDoorScript' is a vanilla skyrim function.
Granted, I havent exactly been nice to this save - level 85 now, with a whole fuckton of removing/adding mods throughout, but every removed mod and every new mod has been through a clean save. Any way to figure out what this defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT bullshit is, and how to stop it, and then how to fix the constant STA slaps?

Edit: SL Survival timer set to 120 seconds to cool off, and any time I put on any armor that doesnt have a Baka SLAR keyword or isnt registered in Milk Addict, they just beat the shit out of mean, ignoring the furniture spank exception, and any exceptions set in Survival. I'm looking at my log now, and I have 42 instances of 'Received OnSTA_DoRandomNpcSpank in four minutes. I also see no instance of a slap cooldown in Resaver.

Edited by applesandmayo
On 7/21/2022 at 1:54 AM, Fienyx said:

It bothers me that every time I spank an npc they run away, so I adjusted the    _STA_SpankedNpcSpell   duration to 0. They react, but don't go running away.

I actually use it either get my followers out of the way,  or get rid of NPC's, most commonly shopkeepers, when I'm trying to break in somewhere or rob them. Makes stealing everything not nailed down trivial.

Edited by belegost
On 9/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, jack123 said:

+1

+2

Word of advice for anyone looking here:

STAY AWAY FROM 4.8 BETA

Download 4.5 instead. "It just works" (tm).

Edited by belegost

I installed this mod lately and ran in some problems with the baka keywords. I am not sure yet if its spank that ass. But I am getting random CTD and papyrus points to baka keyword errors. I have had not these before so I suspect that STA is probably not compatible with SLA redux 29. I think STA worked long time ago with baka modified 28a.

11 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I installed this mod lately and ran in some problems with the baka keywords. I am not sure yet if its spank that ass. But I am getting random CTD and papyrus points to baka keyword errors. I have had not these before so I suspect that STA is probably not compatible with SLA redux 29. I think STA worked long time ago with baka modified 28a.

I stay away from the Baka mods. I have tried to get them running correctly for years and had nothing but problems. There are other mod combos out there that do similar at far less headache.

4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I stay away from the Baka mods. I have tried to get them running correctly for years and had nothing but problems. There are other mod combos out there that do similar at far less headache.

SLHH is create but I have the same experience. Even I was subscriber to his content his mods did never work correctly. SL Approach or SLHH did not ever work perfectly. SLHH is sadly one of the best mods out there. Its something I want now in my setup.

18 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

SLHH is create but I have the same experience. Even I was subscriber to his content his mods did never work correctly. SL Approach or SLHH did not ever work perfectly. SLHH is sadly one of the best mods out there. Its something I want now in my setup.

It takes over your system eventually and the changes in settings no longer work. Get rid of it.