Was there an update that made it so that you need to be naked or have your armor set as naked in SL Aroused in order to receive bump and furniture spanks? That's the only way I've gotten them to work. (And I only found it out by accident because the game unequipped my armor from me when I was upgrading it at the table.)

• 2 weeks later...

The mod is great, thanks for the conversion.

In the description, under requirements it says '2x free overlay slots'. I don't have any knowledge about these, but I'm guessing probably because of the lack of free slots, the mod is fighting with other mods and apparently prevails. The visible effects are: red skin after spanking from this mod, some body scars after character being whipped (not sure which mod is responsible for that), blush on face from Blush when aroused, and dirt from Bathing in Skyrim, but the cum texture disappeared. It shows now and then, only to get wiped out by (as I suspect) this mod. Can you give me a hint where to look for some useful info concerning overlay slots, or, if there's a shortcut, how to make all the textures show up at the same time. Thanks.

Yes, I opened the file and started staring at its content as an ape at a smartphone. I'll start experimenting changing this or that value and see how it effects the game. My first experimental change would be to increase the number of the body overlays from 6 to 8:

Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=8 ; Default[8]

But I'll go back to that later. Right now I need some fresh air...

38 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Yes, I opened the file and started staring at its content as an ape at a smartphone. I'll start experimenting changing this or that value and see how it effects the game. My first experimental change would be to increase the number of the body overlays from 6 to 8:

Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=8 ; Default[8]

But I'll go back to that later. Right now I need some fresh air...

hi,

in the racemenu folder, where your mods are installed, go into the SKSE subfolder, and keep going until you see that SKEE.INI file that T-lam mentioned. open it in notepad or whatever you use, and scroll down until you see the sections about body overlays. you will see one for FACE, HANDS, BODY and FEET. there is an entry where you see a "value" followed by "default is" the value is the one you need to edit. this is what you should look for

Spoiler

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

the bold parts is what you need to change (i changed the values here to show you. you will probably see the default values when you open the ini though).

once you make those changes, save it and that's it.

oh, make sure your MO2/Vortex/NMM is closed when you do this. after the changes are save, open your mod tool and you'll be ok. nothing else to do other than start your game.

good luck :)

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

hi,

in the racemenu folder, where your mods are installed, go into the SKSE subfolder, and keep going until you see that SKEE.INI file that T-lam mentioned. open it in notepad or whatever you use, and scroll down until you see the sections about body overlays. you will see one for FACE, HANDS, BODY and FEET. there is an entry where you see a "value" followed by "default is" the value is the one you need to edit. this is what you should look for

Hide contents

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

the bold parts is what you need to change (i changed the values here to show you. you will probably see the default values when you open the ini though).

once you make those changes, save it and that's it.

oh, make sure your MO2/Vortex/NMM is closed when you do this. after the changes are save, open your mod tool and you'll be ok. nothing else to do other than start your game.

good luck :)

Thank you big time. Unfortunately, that didn't do the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried the latest version and have two main issues plaguing me.

Spanking during sex will not happen, no matter how I set the chances. Passing spanks work fine.

Will not recognize SLSO, even though it is installed. 

Probably going to roll back to the oldest version in downloads section (I accidentally deleted the one I had, don't remember the version) and see what happens. Figured if there is an issue with versions, you should know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Hi @nomkaz got a few questions about this mod. The description states we need PapyrusUtil SE. If memory serves, Sexlab already has this. Do we need another version? Also, what does "2x free overlay slots" mean? Many thanks ?

Papyrus Utils gets updated more then Sexlab Framework, so it's best to have the PapyrusUtils from Nexus anyway. "2x free overlay slots" mean that you need 2 free skin overlay slots available for the spank marks overlay to work. Unless you use a ton of tattoo and makeup overlays, you shouldn't need to worry about that.

Hi, so I've looked and there was no answer to if it works for NPCs. I tried it and it didn't work, so I'm not too sure if it's something I gotta do or this mod isn't for NPCs. I don't want anything from this mod other than the textures, the bruises for NPCs. (coz I play as a male character)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note on the esl fagged esp (espfe)

I played with the .esl flagged esp first, Only half the functions work for me. No random spankings from passerby's and a lot of dialog gets overridden by other mods that load not just after it but also before it. Even placing it last in the SL mods load order in MO2 didn't help. I.E. Sexist Guards and SLSO.

But the .esp works just fine so I'll stick with having 1 less esp plugin available. 249/255

On 9/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, MeatSackGamer said:

I just ran into a problem when looking at the mod menu for STA it just shows a blank screen as if it is stuck. It was working fine so it seemed. Prior to noticing this problem I was using the forge in Windhelm and got a few smacks then went to the enchanting table where Niranye is and when I exited Niranye would walk away then turn around and run toward me like she was trying to spank me only to bump into me and push me a little then run off and repeat and moving farther away she would just follow and repeat. I tried reloading saves, exiting to main menu and loading, exiting the game and loading but all saves I tried had this same blank menu issue even saves from before the above interactions began. I could look at other mod's menus and such before attempting to look at STA's menu where it would be blank and any mod I tried after would also not load similar to how slave tats behaves forcing you to exit the menus.

Is there any way to use a command to stop/start the mod and maybe force reset things?

EDIT: I found a old save that wasn't broken and started from there. I kept checking after doing certain things just to make sure nothing was fouled up. Everything was working fine until I used a different arcane enchanter and a guard started to do the same thing as I had posted before. I am seriously thinking something is off with any enchanting table and how this mod behaves.

same issue.  Any solution other than basically starting a new game? 

I have a problem, only small tears and drool show up but no markings from slaps. I think the tears are bugged cus it's not like in your reference pictures. It may be my skin textures? or something else, I have papyrus and all the hard requirements. (Also changed the number of overlays to 12 in the skse64.ini archive)

• 2 weeks later...

Recently got deja vu of a rare interaction  bug between STA and Defeat. Last time ive seen was in LE build. Rare as in - i got to level 29 before seeing it, and seen it twice in LE playthrough of a ~lvl 130 character. Works frairly simply - somehow dummy actor spawned by STA gets treated like a fully functioning NPC by Defeat. When scene triggers, enemies arent involved are attacking an empty space that keeps that spams lines like  "Not like this". Interestingly enough, it still triggers if A - follower support for defeat is disabled, as well as NPC-NPC scenes and B- player voice is turned off in STA. Not sure on exact conditions for this to happen, but apparently it takes entering  free cam mode as a trigger if those conditions are met.

Considering exceptionally low occurance rate it might be somthing just not worth looking into.

Still, it gave me and idea - while its awesome when everything works as intended, it would be nice if STA had an on/off switch that would remove its overlays, active effects and despawn dummy and reapply them. Just in case something goes FUBAR.

Reinstalling with a clean save does the trick without any extra work, but well, its more "Quality of life" thought.

Edit: Ow, its ver 4.4 SE as of the time of report with latest Defeat. LE occurance was much earlier, cant say for sure.

• 1 month later...

Is mod half broken or something ? Not getting sex spanks at all(no notifications, no sound), all it says "spankcooldown: 3" whatever that means, when debug is on.

Bump slaps works 100%

Tried to increase number of overlays in skee.ini, tried older versions, with just minimum needed LL mods, nothing.

EDIT: it sometimes works(sex spanks), like 15-25% of all tries, with mods like naked defeat, or yamete, but never with matchmaker when testing, strange...

Using .esp version.

EDIT EDIT: ok it works now, after closer look in mcm, saw that chances for sex slaps was to low, cofusing for non english speaker. Still, I guess it works only with aggressive animations and defeat mods, never for normal animations.

Awesome mod.