33 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

That would be the inflate quest script correct

No, thats for SLIF.  Seems there wasn't an adjusted EC script included in the package.  Nevermind.  Been so long since I worked on this that I thought there had been.  Apologies for the misinformation.

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, CynicalCore said:

EC+ got btw native SLIF support and the latest update added SLSO support

Thanks for the heads-up on that.  I don't really plan to use EC+ with the next version that comes out for Chaurus Life, but I will make sure to leave a space for it so I'm not duplicating things.

Hopefully an idea and not a brain fart :)

Origin / foundation:

Flows from your mention of Draugnrok and the overarching idea of kingmaker, building a hive, etc..

Falmer seem to have close relations to dwarven ruins from a lore perspective, by extension chaurus and spiders.

Now, I haven't brushed up yet on chaurus origin stories but it seems the open world is not their ideal habitat.  with the D.rok idea

the dwarven ruins become the staging points.  The entrance to the ruins become the invasion portals. But, the chaurus can't just invade the open world, as the open world for some reason is not habitable?  (not deadly, but not conducive to their life).  Caves I think usually maintain a static temperature throughout the year.  

While we are building the hive(s) in the caves and ruins of skyrim,  What if we had to make the open world habitable to Chaurus?   Remember in starcraft 2, you have that race of bugs and you had to sort of terraform your area before you could build on it?  With dawnguard you get the arrows to blot out the sun of course..

What if one of the reasons that the charus cant survive in the outside world, is the temperature fluctuations kill their egg clusters.

Spiders on the other hand, seem quite adept at cocoons and egg sacs which protect eggs from the weather changes.

Execution:

So- the way you prepared the open world for a chaurus invasion was perhaps buy placing spider cocoons in the open world.  Now, if you place them too close to cities, or NPCs, the NPCs might see it, and destroy it.   So the key is to place them around the cities where a NPC is not likely to see it.  Which means you have to spend time observing NPC behaviour /pathing.  How to get cocoons?  well, EC Spider addon has a way of course (admittedly doesn't seem reliable, or there doesn't seem to be a way to plan adult interactions in a way that functionally guarantee a cocoon  (like a message saying "hmmm, I feel as if im ready to hatch, perhaps I should fuck a spider again to make a cocoon for the eggs")  Could perhaps look towards Mephala, involving some sort of NPC sacrifice/ xxx interaction with spiders to produce cocoons from the victim's body.   Once you have tended to the open world nest enough, placed enough  attacks on cities or what not can begin.

TLDR:
Have to prepare the open world for invasion by protecting chaurus egg clusters using spider cocoons which are perfectly adapted for the temperature changes in the open world. Careful not to put spider cocoons too close to NPCs, otherwise they might detect the cocoon and destroy it.

---

Everytime i think chaurus, I think Alien, facehuggers, etc..  

An idea about breeding/egg laying/birthing.

Instead of having things be static. (Lets say static is the vanilla EC+) and building on one of your blog posts.

What if it was not always the same.  Some women get pregnant, lay dead eggs.  Some lay eggs that hatch.  Some birth larvae,  some larvae essentially become chestburster from alien.  Killing the host as they are born.    you have alluded to this in life cycle - with hunters.  

What if hunter mating gives a permanent debuff..  Each time you give birth, it permanently takes away 5 points from a random stat (health/stam/magicka) from the player

For any NPCs caught up in the life cycle mod (via player initiated slavery, or being caught in a ambush, etc) instead of the debuff there is just a flat chance of death.

The player "cant die" from it as they are cursed or blessed for some reason... (weather fleshed out in game or just random backstory) Perhaps there is some way to heal the debuff.  Maybe whatever concoctions you make with your other mod UGS- have a small chance of healing the debuff.  "Craft this potion, you have 10% chance of crafting it in such a way that it will remove your debuff"

-----
#3 in context of building the hive, all things being equal, will 100% of larva make it all the way through the life cycle?  What if 

The chance to make it to any particular stage of the life cycle was dependant upon who the father was.   
Worker + Player == little to no chance of becoming a hunter.
Hunter + player == little to no chance of becoming a reaper.

So- in building your hive, you have to 
1) figure out the strength of your hive (too many workers and not enough bosses? too many bosses and not enough workers?) and "mate" responsibly
2) the life cycle you mate with, determines the relative probability of your spawn reaching and or exceeding their fathers stage.
3) coupled with #2, this now means there is an upside to mating with hunters, - greater chance of spawn becoming hunters. There is also a downside (permanent debuff)

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Hopefully an idea and not a brain fart :)

Confirmed, not a brainfart.

I'm going to purposely skip the overland invasion thing.  I've looked at it for a solid year now and I cannot see a way of doing it that both functions as a viable gameplay loop (in the absence of the rest of the game because FOR SURE it would destroy most other quests) and is done to a quality I would be happy with.

Maybe, but highly unlikely to ever happen in this mod.

On section #2:

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

For any NPCs caught up in the life cycle mod (via player initiated slavery, or being caught in a ambush, etc) instead of the debuff there is just a flat chance of death.

The player "cant die" from it as they are cursed or blessed for some reason... (weather fleshed out in game or just random backstory) Perhaps there is some way to heal the debuff.  Maybe whatever concoctions you make with your other mod UGS- have a small chance of healing the debuff.  "Craft this potion, you have 10% chance of crafting it in such a way that it will remove your debuff"

That was generally the idea of the hostile infestation and solutions to deal with it.  You have a bit of a ticking clock as your health runs down.  Certain ingredients can slow/reduce it but it'll eventually kill you unless some drastic or decisive action is taken.  There could be a myriad of possible actions though.  Alchemy is the "easy" answer, but the ingredients and solutions made from them are not straightforward and need to be used in combination and may be too rare to find.

Daedra worship can get you there, too.  Peryite might bless you with the ability to endure it, Clavicus Vile might allow you to make a deal, etc.

Finally, there may be other... erm... especially drastic and life-changing actions to be taken there.

NPCs generally wouldn't have the needed agency to deal with this.  Just an all-around problem with the godawful AI in this game.  It is hard to fit a reasonable set of possible actions to the generally boolean decision trees that Skyrim uses.

Still, there should be a chance for some of them to take drastic steps themselves in order to survive.  Of course, depending on who this is done to we're back at "no plausible solution that doesn't break quests", but I could have a list of "never touch NPCs" that you just can't affect this way.  Dunno, bears thinking on though.

Regarding the #3 Hive builder minigame:

In general, all of this will be determined environmentally.  Essentially every egg you come across in normal play is a dud.  Conditions could make it viable, but it isn't likely.  The life cycle loop for an egg could be years or decades.  I think of them more like some plant seeds in that case.  If conditions are right and they've been preserved, they may be able to hatch long after the hive is gone.

Viable, active "fresh" eggs are produced only by high-level Reapers or Tyrants, and they are most useful when inserted directly.  Workers don't produce their own eggs, they just borrow form the infertile clutches laying around in an imitation of an action their body isn't quite ready for yet (basically a small dog humping a leg -- not effective for prolonging the species, but it is an instinct that hasn't found a place yet).

There may be a juvenile reaper stage where things start to change for them, and they could reach viability before they are actually of an age to enter dominance behaviors.  Basically the teen angst segment of a chaurus life.

All of this is just my current thinking, and could change once I get to actually building that part.

In general though, my thought is that different hives will have different underlying structures, all of which are potentially viable.  The diversity of possible hive structures could become a fun minigame challenge in itself to be able to found hives with different combinations of ingredients to see what happens.  Most would fail without serious intervention, but maybe some do the unexpected.

As far as individual hatchling life cycles, I'm not sure how in-depth I want to go with it.  In some scenarios, there may be hundreds of hatchlings around, constantly predating on each other and prey for other cave dwellers until only a few remain.  There wouldn't be a lot of point to trying to track exactly which ones are the survivors and which are just food.  On the other hand, if hatchlings are very rare or unlikely to hatch at all, then those "ingredients" could be very special, but any gameplay associated with this would take in-game months or years to play out and at a certain point, I'm not sure it is worth the effort to track.

All a long winded way of saying: haven't decided yet.

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas!

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Confirmed, not a brainfart.

I'm going to purposely skip the overland invasion thing.  I've looked at it for a solid year now and I cannot see a way of doing it that both functions as a viable gameplay loop (in the absence of the rest of the game because FOR SURE it would destroy most other quests) and is done to a quality I would be happy with.

Maybe, but highly unlikely to ever happen in this mod.

A brief continuation: edit: oops, lied about brief.... :)

You might be able to atleast start on a workable framework for overland invasion.

There are a few mods - farm anywhere? some custom home mods with working farms, etc...

Farm anywhere (not sure what extent is custom code, and what code is fully property or plagiarized version of bethesda`s code)..

Grab a hoe..
whack the ground "anywhere" a few times..
A plot of dirt appears...
If you plant a spider egg _ eventually a spider cocoon appears.. (i doubt it progresses to spiders popping out though).

so in this case...
grab some eggs, maybe a special chaurus tool or something.. whack the ground...  put some eggs in, put in some special cocktail you made from UGS maybe, wait a few days and essentially what happens with EC+ happens here- little chaurus start running around..

Maybe there is some way to sense which egg is viable, and which is dead...
maybe the more viable eggs you plant in this way, the greater chance of something hatching..

The more viable eggs in a cluster, the greater chance that some of them will hatch.
Dud eggs can be used as "food" for the viable eggs.

One viable == 15% chance that this specific egg will hatch
One viable + 1 dud == 16%
Each additional dud == adds 1% chance
10 viable eggs == ? 80% chance that any particular egg will hatch..

This plays into the build your own brood mini game as well, because:
a) you have to collect viable eggs.
a1) maybe viable eggs only remain viable for so long.. maybe a little longer when inserted.
b) getting viable eggs itself takes work..
b1) maybe nsfw involvement increases the chance of getting viable eggs.

So, if you only have a 15% chance of ever getting a viable egg..  then the chance of a live birth is what  [chance of getting viable egg] x [chance of viable egg hatching]  or [15% x 15%}?     - i don't remember much from stats.

Skip the quests, skip interference with main quests, etc..... 

So the TLDR is

mod users can at least pretend to have a overland invasion by planting hatchable eggs in hearthfire stuff / farm anywhere thing...
charus can hatch, fly around, maybe they have a wider aggro distance so if you plant one at the honey mead brewery for example, the path a hatchling travels might have it attacking the stables, or nearby farms.     None of this accomplishes anything, eventually the charus will be killed by NPCs, etc....  Now- with EC+ there is a chance that the process kind of continues- but thats EC+...

You have a framework built and established... depending on how you do permissions or whatever your wishes are there, could allow others to flesh out an invasion system.   

+ Re-skinned spider coccons to have a charus look

Referenced mods

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25655/?tab=description  perhaps with this one- your simply tweaking the part of the code so Chaurus are hostile when born or something..?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73449/?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50992
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1601

I was kinda hoping the infestation from estrus chaurus/spider and/or parasites would be able to tie into the life cycle part. So reusing the estrus chaurus hatchlings instead of adding even more of the little buggers around. I like that better than farming the eggs, but it would probably add a dependency you don't want.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

I was kinda hoping the infestation from estrus chaurus/spider and/or parasites would be able to tie into the life cycle part. So reusing the estrus chaurus hatchlings instead of adding even more of the little buggers around. I like that better than farming the eggs, but it would probably add a dependency you don't want.

Honestly, the EC+ hatchlings (last I used them) do not function well.  They are way too fast, aggressive and simply a pain in the ass.  If you are housing them anywhere they can fall, you'll end up with a steadily growing pile of dead ones wherever that is because their speed doesn't couple well with pathfinding AI.  They are on average more lethal than other chaurus, and their growth mechanic is questionable.  You will often see them in places they functionally couldn't have gone to, causing havoc there.

It is possible this has been fixed in some way since last I played, so forgive if that isn't up-to-date.  Regardless, while the idea of the hatchlings is fine, there's a lot of things I would want to change about the mechanics.

As mentioned though, for people happy with what EC+ provides, I will leave an option to use that.

12 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

depending on how you do permissions or whatever your wishes are there, could allow others to flesh out an invasion system.

That's the most likely way this will happen.  I'm really not very interested in the concept because of the work and the baggage involved.

As I implied before: if I can't do it to a level of quality I would want, I won't do it at all.

The mechanics you mentioned are fine, but most of the work I've been doing on the backend of this is to develop more complex interactions with the hive (socially).

I want layers of complexity that allow lots of choices.  No insult intended, but what you listed here is a mechanic.  Do X get Y.  If you want that kind of overland invasion "player.placeatme" console command can generate it for you.

The functional issues with an overland invasion are many:

1) AI cannot handle large-scale combat like that - they start to become exceptionally stupid past 10v10.  A potential solution would be to say chaurus are normally not well suited to this and a specialized "warform" would be needed, and these are difficult to produce.  Three or four of them could slaughter a city, and no more than that would ever be needed.  Smaller number of aggressors = easier AI handling.

2) "Flying" doesn't actually work for anything but dragons.  (And if you've ever seen a dragon fly through the side of a mountain, you know it doesn't really work for them either.)  Thus your flying units aren't particularly useful as flankers or aggressors.  If this is to turn into a strategic warfighting minigame, I'd like to have a sense that there is something to really differentiate the units, but there really wouldn't be.  Much of the NPC behavior is non-functional window-dressing for the player and Hunter's "flight" is one example of it.  There is not an easy fix to this.

3) Any aggressor force that is able to freely act on the surface will eventually kill vital NPCs, or (worse in my mind) kill everyone except the essential NPCs who have no means of behaving as though this is happening.  These NPCs might fight, but can't really acknowledge that their world is under attack by large, alien bugs, and cannot do anything meaningful about it.  Practically speaking, every jarl would get word of this and would start to prepare as well as they could.  Managing that kind of AI is a challenge, and would probably require co-opting the civil war mechanics (completely demolishing that questline and possibly the main quest if this happens before Season Unending).  But of course, nobody in Skyrim will actually prepare for this no matter how many times it happens, because they can't.  There is no systemic AI in the game to handle wide-range events.  Remember that without modding, NPCs will sit there eating bread while a dragon roars in the distance, visibly closing on the city they are in.  They will not respond at all until the dragon is upon them, because they don't hear it roaring.  Only you do.  So again, the lack of useful AI becomes a severe problem and demolishes any sense of immersion for me.  And again, no easy fix here.

4) I personally feel this playstyle would become boring very quickly.  As mentioned, us "player.placeatme" and attack a town with a dozen reapers.  It will be a clusterfuck of buggy AI, no way to control the Reapers' combat behaviors, some of them will die stupidly, stuck and unable to get to whatever is killing them because of faulty pathfinding AI, but by and large they'll wipe out the town.  Except for people inside the buildings, who will act like nothing is happening and won't generally come out of their homes unless it is time to go to the inn or something, and then they'll stupidly die.  Rinse repeat at the next town.

5) the main problem with why I think this would be boring is that the towns cannot do anything, really.  Neither can the cities.  It would be a few potential followers and the city guards against your bug horde.  They couldn't lay traps or prepare defenses.  They couldn't form alliances with other holds to do any of the strategically relevant things that would make this worth engaging with...

Conversely:  An underworld invasion into areas I had prepared for the purpose would have most of these issues solved.  Laying siege to an insulated rival chaurus hive or falmer breeding fortress would be an entirely different thing, not subject to the "civilian" AI issues of overland invasion, not in a position to break quests at all.  The layout of the areas could be developed with AI populations in mind, could be designed to handle larger batches of AI and their pathfinding needs in a way that the overworld cannot be redesigned to do.  Building cave systems that serve as functional defensive bastions is not very difficult and there are plenty of examples in the game, save that they are designed to defend against a very small assaulting force (player + follower).  Growing these into something that works for larger groups is viable.  Setting prepared ambushes and fallback lanes for them is not terribly complex (at least compared to trying to do this in the overland scenario where unmovable city structures will always be in the way and impossible to fix without generating compatibility issues).

The prize of the underworld invasions would be more chaurus to use and/or additional hives or resources that make those hives more useful than what you had before.  It is still a daunting task, mind you, and I may never get to it because of that, but it is a task that can be undertaken without worrying about how 100,000 other mods may be broken by it.  New areas to explore, new things to find, an interesting (to me at least) story to engage in with rivals able to thwart your efforts in a way that the game can handle mechanically.

Anyway, that's a lot of paragraphs of things so far on the horizon that I don't have a road to get to them yet.  But the building blocks for the underworld part are -- to my mind -- far more attainable, and can be done to a higher level of quality because they can be purpose-built for it.  I can put them anywhere I like (underground or in separated above-ground worldspaces) because they don't have to be nestled between places in the largely static and increasingly crowded overland region (though having new surface exits would be a part of this).  An additional advantage for replayability is that the routes to these places can be dynamic, and every playthrough might find them in a different arrangement or state.  (Another thing the overworld can't offer.)

So yeah... I need coffee now.

There are probably immersion and lore reasons for no overland invasions anyway.

If the Falmer were numerous enough or able to tolerate it, they would probably be out and about in Skyrim a lot more than they are.

Similar issues may arise with chaurus. Like termites, they do not like to go out of their natural environment.

While they obviously don't have soft skins like a termite that can dry out, in the vanilla game we don't see them outside of a cave very often.

When we do, it's in a swamp. 

There's probably some lore excuse for this, or at least ... there could be. Maybe they don't tolerate sun well unless they can keep moist?

Maybe their black body is highly prone to overheating?

Maybe they are UV sensitive and only come out in the foggy mornings in the swamp?

Whatever the excuse, it's clear that Beth didn't see chaurus - as presented - being a normal threat in the wild and they are confined to their niches by physical limitations.

Possibly, the ubiquitous Frostbite Spider loves to snack on them?

Possibly, sabrecats and bears consider them delicious?

It doesn't really matter. Why not let chaurus and their Falmer herders stay in their place?

Then, when the PC goes there, they are the one out of their element.

(Unless you're playing an Ibn "pure" Falmer of course).

Seijin,8, nice work on your continuing development of this mod. I admire your commitment to a believable life cycle and chaurus interactions with each other and also other species.

I confess I haven't paid close attention throughout the development of your mod, though I have read recent posts. Even so, I hope you will answer two questions based on your response to my post a year and a half ago, specifically, June 8, 2019. I wrote:

. . . Personally, I'm uninterested in being queen of a chaurus hive. I'm interested in being taken by a chaurus hive, being forced to produce more chauruses (chauri?), and fighting/sneaking out. Then I'd come back and wreak vengeance, if I can. . . .

You responded:

On 6/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, Seijin8 said:

The style of playthrough you are discussing is completely viable and I'd even go so far as to make sure that all offspring produced by the Dragonborn be specially marked for termination, becoming quest targets themselves.  Maybe part of that Dragonborn lineage could make them want to spread out and form their own hives.  I like this idea for the ethical dilemmas that may arise as well.  Does the path of vengeance mean killing a pregnant breeder that is -- in effect -- carrying the second generation of the PC's offspring?  How blurry can we make the hard lines there?

Those are the kind of stories I want to engage in.  In gaming, I feel those are the things that stick with people.  Those moments where the player sits back from the keyboard and really has to think through the options, weighing what each of them means.  Best moments in gaming, IMO.  If I can create situations where players experience that, it is worth all the effort.

And these are the ideas I need to hear to build that interaction layer correctly, thanks for sharing your perspective.

I know a mod creator's intentions can change because of technical issues, personal preferences, and no doubt other things I'm unaware of. Consequently, my two questions are:

1. The scenario of my character being captured, forced to breed, then escaping and returning to attack a hive, is that still something that could happen in your mod?

2. If so, are we there yet?

Best wishes on your success with Chaurus Life.

2 hours ago, wren888 said:

1. The scenario of my character being captured, forced to breed, then escaping and returning to attack a hive, is that still something that could happen in your mod?

2. If so, are we there yet?

1. Yes, definitely.

2. No, and not much nearer than we were when you asked before, sorry to say.

Having said that...

There isn't anything to stop you presently from RPing exactly this scenario.  Sure, you'd have to toggle factions and things yourself, but the raw ingredients are present.

As it stands, I'm presently in the finishing stages of a Sexlab Extension (currently titled Sexlab Scene Director, or SLSD) that will lay the groundwork for complex factional interactions and relationship changes and tracking.  It will not be chaurus-centric, but its tools will let me build Chaurus Life to be what I wanted.  (There just wasn't any point in making that extension chaurus-specific when the same amount of work could make it universal.)

In the process of building that mod (no ETA, could still be months, temper expectations) I have learned a hell of a lot about modding, scripting and the CK.  I'm now confident I can make most of this happen as I'd previously only hoped.  Even so, it is a lot of work and will take lots of time.

So, coming back to your questions, yes that kind of interaction is planned.  I have a direct capture system ready to go as well as various "ownership" templates that may apply.  Not every hive will behave the same.  In your provided scenario, the hive itself may not have captured you, it could've been a single individual.  In other cases, it was the entire hive as directed by the falmer.  In another case, it is a majority faction within a hive that has an almost equally strong internal division that would not have done that and assists in your escape.

I don't like X/Y, this or that choices.  That is both intellectually dishonest and flat boring to me.  Nothing is ever that simple.  I very much prefer to play in the shades of gray as it were.

You want to take revenge on a species that has no other way of reproducing?  Punish them for not wanting to go extinct?  Okay, this is almost completely reasonable.  I won't stop you, and will instead enable that choice with whatever tools I have.  You want to go the other route and guide them toward a different behavior set?  Almost totally reasonable, will happily assist with that.  We'll just forget about the fact their future is paved on a highway made of endless cycles of rape and violence.  Is there some other in-between mechanism available?  Maybe.  Just maybe.

Sadly, Bethesda's AI is severely lacking in its ability to respond to passive or non black-and-white/true-or-false variables.  It is going to take a long time to find a way to work around the inherent limitations there.  I've got lots of it solved, but not all, and not nearly enough to embark on this quite yet.  One small factional alignment goes wrong one time and an entire hive turns on itself and its breeders.  Even just getting two rival Reapers to fight without making the entire hive violent is far more complex than it needs to be, and there are no additional internal factions at play there.

So, tl;dr:  Yup, working on it.  No, that scenario isn't strictly enforced or present at this time.  No ETA yet.

3 hours ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

Seijin8 just letting  you know that with CLclimb backride animation  4 of the hkx files in the fins text need a name change so instead of chaurus_billy_doggystyle for example 

It would be chaurus_B_doggystyle.

That's using Billy's 3.9 animations.  I thought I would let you know.

Thanks.  Billyy changed the names to shorten them for FNIS stability (back before the animation limit repair tool), so that broke it.  Will repair when I get back to working on this.  Thanks for the heads-up.

20 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

1. Yes, definitely.

2. No, and not much nearer than we were when you asked before, sorry to say.

Having said that...

There isn't anything to stop you presently from RPing exactly this scenario.  Sure, you'd have to toggle factions and things yourself, but the raw ingredients are present.

Okay, would you be so kind as to tell me what factions to toggle and what other things I need to do myself?

5 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Thanks.  Billyy changed the names to shorten them for FNIS stability (back before the animation limit repair tool), so that broke it.  Will repair when I get back to working on this.  Thanks for the heads-up.

No problem so far everything works in se,  I found that EC+ patch on your blog page  however I can't seam to get it to register the egglaying event.  I know your planning on something else for that event may I suggest for the birthing animation to use the one from eggfatory 30,  I think it should fit nicely for a live birth chaurus nymph animation.

59 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

No problem so far everything works in se,  I found that EC+ patch on your blog page  however I can't seam to get it to register the egglaying event.  I know your planning on something else for that event may I suggest for the birthing animation to use the one from eggfatory 30,  I think it should fit nicely for a live birth chaurus nymph animation.

Not to promise anything, but a certain animator said he'd do a custom one for this mod.

I'm planning on multiple.

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

Okay, would you be so kind as to tell me what factions to toggle and what other things I need to do myself?

In the cheat section of the MCM, add yourself to chaurus faction to initiate the sex scene without needing hostility (or use defeat or some similar mod to do that).  Once you don't want to play ball anymore, remove yourself from that faction.

37 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

In the cheat section of the MCM, add yourself to chaurus faction to initiate the sex scene without needing hostility (or use defeat or some similar mod to do that).  Once you don't want to play ball anymore, remove yourself from that faction.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Will this get an SE port eventually?

There is an unofficial one out there somewhere right now.  I'll probably be migrating to SE at some point this year, so it would get an official port then.  No time estimate on that, though.

Interesting enough, I discovered that some Foresworn and bandit factions are tied into the same factions as some of the Falmer/chaurus, as I was running around with the cheat active, since I enjoy being a breeder for the Chaurus.

:D Just love the life cycle aspect for the chaurus!

I was thinking, you could have willing participants "given" to the hives for breeding, as well as the not so willing participants in the more aggressive hives. One of the hive quests set in place could be the player going to the surface and either trying to talk other females to join them, or abduct females for the hive they are "associated" with?

On 1/12/2021 at 6:44 PM, Airianna said:

Interesting enough, I discovered that some Foresworn and bandit factions are tied into the same factions as some of the Falmer/chaurus, as I was running around with the cheat active, since I enjoy being a breeder for the Chaurus.

:D Just love the life cycle aspect for the chaurus!

I was thinking, you could have willing participants "given" to the hives for breeding, as well as the not so willing participants in the more aggressive hives. One of the hive quests set in place could be the player going to the surface and either trying to talk other females to join them, or abduct females for the hive they are "associated" with?

It is planned.  Pretty thick discussion of it in here somewhere.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 9:02 AM, Seijin8 said:

There is an unofficial one out there somewhere right now.  I'll probably be migrating to SE at some point this year, so it would get an official port then.  No time estimate on that, though.

Great