11 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

There are already mods that handle these things.

Content Consumer's Alternate Starts

Sexlab Stories

DAYMOYL also has a captive variant for Falmer.

cant find a SE version of Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, is one i was looking for if you know where i can find one for SE it would help a great deal

8 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

cant find a SE version of Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, is one i was looking for if you know where i can find one for SE it would help a great deal

I don't play SE and I don't mod for SE, so no, no idea.

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

Just a simple question, when this mod was coded and scripted was it designed to have the baby Chaurus follow the PC? 

Since baby chaurus aren't a thing in this mod... that'd be a no.  Maybe whatever SE version of it you got added them?  Dunno.

7 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Since baby chaurus aren't a thing in this mod... that'd be a no.  Maybe whatever SE version of it you got added them?  Dunno.

I have kyne's blessings, estrus Chaurus, estrus for skyrim, one with nature and sl stories, those are the only mods that would be related to the baby chaurus, but i would move to a new location and wait for 24 hour game time and they will start showing up. i am finding it interesting. it almost like the AL is making this choice they need to follow my character because  she is there "mother" 

2 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I have kyne's blessings, estrus Chaurus, estrus for skyrim, one with nature and sl stories, those are the only mods that would be related to the baby chaurus, but i would move to a new location and wait for 24 hour game time and they will start showing up. i am finding it interesting. it almost like the AL is making this choice they need to follow my character because  she is there "mother" 

That might be due to one with nature and estrus chaurus, though I don't have much experience with one with nature so I can't say for certain.

have your mod installed, had to restart a character due to an issue i had with sse engine fix, now i am seeing different chaurus in the creature frame work, but a message i am getting is  incorrect actor argument on the sse version, i have tried to reinstall, reactivate an still the same message. just figured you would like to know 

3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

have your mod installed, had to restart a character due to an issue i had with sse engine fix, now i am seeing different chaurus in the creature frame work, but a message i am getting is  incorrect actor argument on the sse version, i have tried to reinstall, reactivate an still the same message. just figured you would like to know 

I didn't make the SSE version, nor do I support it.

9 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

I didn't make the SSE version, nor do I support it.

Looks like sexlab framework was causing the issue, it was like it was only partially installed, did a reinstall through the NMM and fix all the issues i was having, just something  to keep in mind when supporting LE version 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

Hey Seijin, hows the coding on this going? Wanted to check up on one of my favorite concept mods, and i saw its been a while since the update, and was wondering if you are still working on this and if so whats the next update going to bring

Strictly speaking, I'm not working on this right now.  I am putting a lot of time into a separate mod that the next version of Chaurus Life will have as a master.  No ETA available, since it always seems about two months out.

I will refrain from saying what is in it to avoid unnecessary hype when I don't have a delivery date.

The next update to Chaurus Life (which will be version 0.2, not that it really means much) will actually just re-establish CL's current functions on top of the other mod (tentatively called "Sexlab Scene Director", or SLSD).  With that done, CL will be able to sit atop a much more robust animation- and event-handling framework, and I will no longer need to cajole it into allowing things that I keep wanting to do.  SLSD will make integration simple, which was really the whole point of starting it.

Most of SLSD is done.  When last asked, I said it was around 70% finished, and right now, I'd say closer to 80%.  It is nearly feature-complete, but I still run into odd situations and edge-cases where work needs to be added, so any percentage is open to rapid change.

Thanks for the inquiry, and sorry I cannot give a more optimistic and near-term answer.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Thanks for the inquiry, and sorry I cannot give a more optimistic and near-term answer.

of course, and thats not a problem, I think most of the people who follow your work understand that you put tons of effort into your mods. Heck, you went so far as to completely redefine what most of us thought the Chaurus's life style was with your blogs just to make your mod lore friendly

7 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Strictly speaking, I'm not working on this right now.  I am putting a lot of time into a separate mod that the next version of Chaurus Life will have as a master.  No ETA available, since it always seems about two months out.

I will refrain from saying what is in it to avoid unnecessary hype when I don't have a delivery date.

The next update to Chaurus Life (which will be version 0.2, not that it really means much) will actually just re-establish CL's current functions on top of the other mod (tentatively called "Sexlab Scene Director", or SLSD).  With that done, CL will be able to sit atop a much more robust animation- and event-handling framework, and I will no longer need to cajole it into allowing things that I keep wanting to do.  SLSD will make integration simple, which was really the whole point of starting it.

Most of SLSD is done.  When last asked, I said it was around 70% finished, and right now, I'd say closer to 80%.  It is nearly feature-complete, but I still run into odd situations and edge-cases where work needs to be added, so any percentage is open to rapid change.

This actually makes me respect your work even more than I already did. It's really cool to see someone building the tools they need to make their idea work when the current tools don't quite make the jump. Keep up the awesome work, I can wait to see the finished product! ^_^

• 2 months later...

Love your wip mod,  I know you dont support sse but my le is borked.  So I converted it for personal test so far everything is fine  however last night one animation during a egg laying scene  both went t posed when  I advanced to next scene all was normal go back one t pose, back one more normal.  Did I miss a file?  When I get home I'll get you the animation name.

And since you built this beside esturs chaurus you might consider trapped eggs for the big egg clusters.

19 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

Love your wip mod,  I know you dont support sse but my le is borked.  So I converted it for personal test so far everything is fine  however last night one animation during a egg laying scene  both went t posed when  I advanced to next scene all was normal go back one t pose, back one more normal.  Did I miss a file?  When I get home I'll get you the animation name.

And since you built this beside esturs chaurus you might consider trapped eggs for the big egg clusters.

You need to convert the animation for SSE as well.

2 hours ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

I know you dont support sse

You're right: I don't support SSE conversions because I don't use it and can't assist with bugfixing on it, even if I wanted to.

And to be clear: I don't.

Hope you solve your issue.  Best of luck.

11 minutes ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

I understand that. Was just curious if I missed a animation that scene was calling for.  And yes @Player80 I did convert everything right.   But besides the Le vs Se bit.  So far mod works very well In my testing.  Hope to see more of what you have in store.  Keep up the good work,  happy modding

Not knowing which animation we are talking about, it is possible that whatever it is looking for is something that never got converted to SSE.  All the animations I use are actually drawn from other packs.  With the exception of a couple Gunslicer anims, I don't include anything in the package, so if you are missing the original source, that would be the issue.

1 minute ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

Well that would be it i didnt have anubs creatures the eggabc hkx files.  Took a look though the fnis text to see what it was calling for.  The implanted eggs is not a active function yet right?

Yes and no.  EC+ handles it, and if you are using the modified script, then any animation with the eggs explicitly in it will automatically trigger EC+.