Arachnophobia by Miss Leeches (OBSOLETE!)

• 1 month later...

I am not good at english.

I want to create non adult version of this mod and plase it at modgames.net too.

Change log
- added a few sounds for webbed male and female from SexLabFramework.
- you can control the camera
- create EffectShader of SpiderSpit (web_EffectShader does not disappear after hitting a spider Plec)

Plans (if possible)
- show health and stamina bar
- free flight camera in a limited range of player
- do not dependent on Zaz Animation Pack(it contains adult)
- find a more suitable sound for webbed male and freeing male and female

http://yadi.sk/d/GkFcZ6l_BRhmF

I am not good at english.

I want to create non adult version of this mod and plase it at modgames.net too.

Change log

- added a few sounds for webbed male and female from SexLabFramework.

- you can control the camera

- create EffectShader of SpiderSpit (web_EffectShader does not disappear after hitting a spider Plec)

Plans (if possible)

- show health and stamina bar

- free flight camera in a limited range of player

- do not dependent on Zaz Animation Pack(it contains adult)

- find a more suitable sound for webbed male and freeing male and female

http://yadi.sk/d/GkFcZ6l_BRhmF

awesome! good to hear this is going further. any plans to use it with story based mod stuff?

I just tried it out, got my character cocooned (tried it on my Ashen female, as well as my Nord female) and I didn't hear any sounds, also the camera was stuck in place just like before

New version 1.3

http://yadi.sk/d/YRHnbhNVBc2Q4

Not dependent on Zaz Animation Pack

Fix bug - source file and compiled script were mixed up (bleeb, perhaps this is the case)

I have no such plans.

Would be good if anyone realizes it.

I have improved this mod because he liked me, but was not completed.

The main forces involved in my other mod

thanks to the original author and you!

I wasn't sure if I'd like this mod, but I went ahead and gave it a try. My first encounter with a spider:

I'm up on a hill, sniping bandits at Valtheim Tower. Is that a noise behind me? I turn and am hit with a web.

*struggle struggle*

I'm free!

*proceed to ragdoll down cliff to my death*

Damn spiders :(

Phelps1247, original mod is non-adult. But it requires Zaz Animation Pack(adult).

sikamikanico78, sorry I do not understand you.

Сorrect sequence of actions:

1. spitting spider gets into you

2. You fall down, dress cocoon, play animation, play sound

3. stop animation, stop sound, Undress cocoon, get up

i downloaded the last version and i think there is a glitch... when i am cocooned my character just plays his idle animation till he is released.. while the cocoon plays the cocconed animation on top of my character

Well I may be  stating the obvious here, but

1) Verify/reinstall your zaz animation pack

2) Run FNIS again

3) Put the mod last in the load order

It may just be your average conflict...

Yep. Agreed. An absolutly classic mod.

And one that never left my load order, as it makes fights against spiders less dull and actually challenging.

With this mod, choping tress with the Dynamic Things mod, becomes very "entertaining". ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, just had a quick question about a possible, though minor, bug with this mod.  It works great unless I happen to be in first person mode, then when I get hit by the webbing I'm just frozen in place unable to do anything, even switch to third person, until I'm free and the fall animation starts. Is there any way to force it to kick me to third person automatically when I get webbed, or a command to force a perspective change?

Urban Sniper - Are you using the newest version, 1.3? It isn't in the original post, but it was posted a page or 2 back. It has free camera, unlike the original version, so it should push you to 3rd person immediately (it does for me).

• 2 weeks later...

Having a similar issue as sikamikanico78, so I thought I would detail the issue in case it helps in the future. What happens is that when a character is hit, the character is stuck in whatever animation they were in (idle standing, walking, or running) while the cocoon is applied to them (this is especially jarring if the character is stuck running), and you cannot control the character. When the cocoon wears off, the character slumps to the ground (as would normally happen on death), and then immediately stands back up, allowing player input again. The effects are the same on NPC followers as well.

In other words, the individual parts of the mod seem to work, but the effects take place out of order.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm having the same problem^. with the latest 1.37 version (my 1st so not tried earlier) i also get the same problems. spider hits me w/ web, and if i was in 1st person, then it auto switches to 3rd, but i'm standing up. but i can still run around. it's the same whether i'm in 1st or 3rd camera when hit. i get the webbing on me and around me in a flat circle like if i was laying down. i get the sound. but i can just run until it's over, then i fall and get up. real shame to because it looks awesome