Arachnophobia by Miss Leeches (OBSOLETE!)

Wheeee golden ticket! ^^ Thank you!

But I think I'll keep it until it's possible to add or replace existing paired animations. I would really really love if someone could change the vanilla hug animation for my vampire mod so it would last a few seconds longer' date=' look more sensual and involve neck biting ^^

But I guess it's not possible yet? I think I think I read somewhere that fore is still figuring how to add new paired animations to FNIS but I'm curious if it's possible to modify vanilla paired animations yet?

[/quote']

Yea the Guys are still Trying to figure out the Paired animations ,

it seems a bit far off for now .

Actually if the guys figure out a Sex Anim Framework that disables collisions and has the ability to toggle free cam mode its possible to add foreplay kinda 2p animations , so its then possible to add non sexual type 2p animations in that same frame work. The guys are working on it I guess , lol I could never understand complicated scripts , till date I don't understand FONV's Sexout Scripts and I have a ZaZ Mod Using the FrameWork :P

Aaaaah just like I thought. Awh that's so bad I hope they figure it out soon paried animations would make so many things possible!

New version uploaded now! The webbing "stunlock" thingy shouldn't happen anymore: after an actor breaks free she or he will have 10 seconds grace period before the web works again. But poison can still hurt and it accumulates with every spit attack! ^^

First of all great job! I have been messing around with your mod and is amazing' date='i added to it the fear magic effect, this way the followers beg for mercy during the time they are entangled, i think u can implement it finely, i was wondering if the victims can be undressed, this are my suggestions, awesome work!

[/quote']

yeah, though you could just use the grunt noises, but I know modders would know how to add that. it would make the most sense

It would be possible to make actors utter all these grunt and yelps by invisibly casting a nondamaging hostile spell on them on each update. I'm kinda in a christmas madness hurry righty now but if I get some time tomorrow I may add it. Or not if it sounds wrong ^^

Unless someone else would like to do it! I only released a very tiny very basic framework that anyone who wants can try to expand and post her or his modifications here ^^ If you made something for it please share and maybe there will be someone who likes it too!

do u unequip your armor automaticaly when u get webbed??

Nuh there is no automatic undressing in my version. This mod is mostly kinda "adventure immersion" thingy and it would probably even be safe to post on nexus in this form, it isn't really sexual or anything unless someone finds being left helpless for a slow death a little erotic ^^

Wheeee golden ticket! ^^ Thank you!

But I think I'll keep it until it's possible to add or replace existing paired animations. I would really really love if someone could change the vanilla hug animation for my vampire mod so it would last a few seconds longer' date=' look more sensual and involve neck biting ^^

But I guess it's not possible yet? I think I think I read somewhere that fore is still figuring how to add new paired animations to FNIS but I'm curious if it's possible to modify vanilla paired animations yet?

[/quote']

Yea the Guys are still Trying to figure out the Paired animations ,

it seems a bit far off for now .

Actually if the guys figure out a Sex Anim Framework that disables collisions and has the ability to toggle free cam mode its possible to add foreplay kinda 2p animations , so its then possible to add non sexual type 2p animations in that same frame work. The guys are working on it I guess , lol I could never understand complicated scripts , till date I don't understand FONV's Sexout Scripts and I have a ZaZ Mod Using the FrameWork :P

Aaaaah just like I thought. Awh that's so bad I hope they figure it out soon paried animations would make so many things possible!

New version uploaded now! The webbing "stunlock" thingy shouldn't happen anymore: after an actor breaks free she or he will have 10 seconds grace period before the web works again. But poison can still hurt and it accumulates with every spit attack! ^^

First of all great job! I have been messing around with your mod and is amazing' date='i added to it the fear magic effect, this way the followers beg for mercy during the time they are entangled, i think u can implement it finely, i was wondering if the victims can be undressed, this are my suggestions, awesome work!

[/quote']

yeah, though you could just use the grunt noises, but I know modders would know how to add that. it would make the most sense

It would be possible to make actors utter all these grunt and yelps by invisibly casting a nondamaging hostile spell on them on each update. I'm kinda in a christmas madness hurry righty now but if I get some time tomorrow I may add it. Or not if it sounds wrong ^^

Unless someone else would like to do it! I only released a very tiny very basic framework that anyone who wants can try to expand and post her or his modifications here ^^ If you made something for it please share and maybe there will be someone who likes it too!

do u unequip your armor automaticaly when u get webbed??

Nuh there is no automatic undressing in my version. This mod is mostly kinda "adventure immersion" thingy and it would probably even be safe to post on nexus in this form' date=' it isn't really sexual or anything unless someone finds being left helpless for a slow death a little erotic ^^

[/quote']

and what about gagged "mmmph" type sounds? since there are webbing gags as part of the cocoons? also I agree that this is adventure immersion, but it is also definitely fetish fuel, and it's undeniably bondage, so I think it's safe to say all of us that wanted this/tried it out do fancy this peril lol. but I have seen some bondage things on nexus to so.. yeah. also awesome to hear you might try out adding sounds, that'd be great, but no rush since it is the holiday right now, we're all busy, so enjoy yourself and take a stab at it if you want to when you get time too, we'll all love it whenever you can post it

Heh' date=' I'd love to see this expanded in a sex mod somehow,

[/quote']

I think something like this was planned for the SSG.

About that whole undressingthing:

The spiders would need another attack that 'melts' your armor/clothing and that would make them a BIT overpowerd.

Imagine your mighty warriordude/dudette with the deadricarmor would be nude after every spiderencounter. Fun at first (maybe) but it would kinda break the game because those fucking spiders are everywhere. ;)

Heh' date=' I'd love to see this expanded in a sex mod somehow,

[/quote']

I think something like this was planned for the SSG.

About that whole undressingthing:

The spiders would need another attack that 'melts' your armor/clothing and that would make them a BIT overpowerd.

Imagine your mighty warriordude/dudette with the deadricarmor would be nude after every spiderencounter. Fun at first (maybe) but it would kinda break the game because those fucking spiders are everywhere. ;)

agreed, that'd get pretty annoying and OP in game, though since it's a mod users can choose to, or not to use it, so it's kind of a "play at your own risk kind of a thing.

also though, I would like to see some of the other struggle animations used in this mod too, like being able to get webbed standing up or get caught and spool'd, would be nice

cool ! love it..:D

i know that you mention probably not going to update it..but really hoping that the entangles from web spit attack can work by chances (or is it already there ? command console maybe.) :)

and one more thing, when my player i caught up with the cocoon, the camera was locked (3rd person) is it supposed to be like that ? would love tho if i can freely move the camera, because sometime i cant see the player is struggling in cocoon..

the web shader effect after escaping the cocoon was fricking awesome..:D btw anyone know how to make the shader last longer ?

Thank you for sharing Miss Leeches..

cool ! love it..:D

i know that you mention probably not going to update it..but really hoping that the entangles from web spit attack can work by chances (or is it already there ? command console maybe.) :)

and one more thing' date=' when my player i caught up with the cocoon, the camera was locked (3rd person) is it supposed to be like that ? would love tho if i can freely move the camera, because sometime i cant see the player is struggling in cocoon..

the web shader effect after escaping the cocoon was fricking awesome..:D btw anyone know how to make the shader last longer ?

Thank you for sharing Miss Leeches..

[/quote']

yeah I wish we could use the free cam too

The stuck camera is a sideeffect of the methods I'm using to immobilise the player and make the spiders ignore her or him while allowing other fighting to continue (unconscious state) If I simply disabled player controls all other combat would stop and spiders and your followers would just be standing there and staring at each other. I think...

ombre:

Nuh not right now unless someone expands it like that ^^ but it does require ZaZ-Animation-Pack which contains some adult content.

The stuck camera is a sideeffect of the methods I'm using to immobilise the player and make the spiders ignore her or him while allowing other fighting to continue (unconscious state) If I simply disabled player controls all other combat would stop and spiders and your followers would just be standing there and staring at each other. I think...

ombre:

Nuh not right now unless someone expands it like that ^^ but it does require ZaZ-Animation-Pack which contains some adult content.

ah, what about adding in different struggling animations too? like say if you get hit with the spit against a wall or something, it could do the hanging wiggle, etc

Thank you for the explanations Ms Leeches' date=' It is true that this can become an adult mods with future improvements. You will modify the behavior of spiders (sex or devour mods :D)?

[/quote']

Ummmm nuh I'm sorry I'm just not lots into that kind of thing n_n But I won't complain if someone else would like to do something like this.

ah, what about adding in different struggling animations too? like say if you get hit with the spit against a wall or something, it could do the hanging wiggle, etc

It would be very nice and I would love it but to do this I would need to hav some way of detecting if player is standing against a wall or at least close to it and there's just no way to do it with papyrus scripts right now

Thank you for the explanations Ms Leeches' date=' It is true that this can become an adult mods with future improvements. You will modify the behavior of spiders (sex or devour mods :D)?

[/quote']

Ummmm nuh I'm sorry I'm just not lots into that kind of thing n_n But I won't complain if someone else would like to do something like this.

It would be very nice and I would love it but to do this I would need to hav some way of detecting if player is standing against a wall or at least close to it and there's just no way to do it with papyrus scripts right now

oh ok. any way to change what pose of cocoon you're in when you get spat at? like standing, or spooling, etc. also, you said you think you could have them making grunting noises and such

[/quote']

oh ok. any way to change what pose of cocoon you're in when you get spat at? like standing, or spooling, etc. also, you said you think you could have them making grunting noises and such

Yah I will test that grunt thingy when I'm in mood for it and have some time ^^

Also yah it's possible to change the animation. If you open my esp file in CK (remember to se it as active or your changes won't be saved!) and choose "Gameplay" --> "Animations" you will see a window with lots of hkx files listed. Choose "0_Master.hkx" --> "LOOSE" and find an an animation on the list that starts with "mslZaZAP": this is the struggling animation. To change it simply choose a different animation from the "Anim Event" list. Arachnophobia animations are ZazAPC221 to ZazAPC232.

[/quote']

Yah I will test that grunt thingy when I'm in mood for it and have some time ^^

Also yah it's possible to change the animation. If you open my esp file in CK (remember to se it as active or your changes won't be saved!) and choose "Gameplay" --> "Animations" you will see a window with lots of hkx files listed. Choose "0_Master.hkx" --> "LOOSE" and find an an animation on the list that starts with "mslZaZAP": this is the struggling animation. To change it simply choose a different animation from the "Anim Event" list. Arachnophobia animations are ZazAPC221 to ZazAPC232.

yeah I did what you said but after that it said something about not being able to rename the file in the CK, and then your mod vanished from the Data Files .esp list on the Skyrim launcher, and the spider spit no longer cocoons at all, wonder what went wrong

agreed' date=' that'd get pretty annoying and OP in game, though since it's a mod users can choose to, or not to use it, so it's kind of a "play at your own risk kind of a thing.

[/quote']

Well, yes. But it would have to get two versions. Nude and Non-Nudeversion.

On the other side if the attack just unequipps the armor...yeah but how would we explain that? :D

"The spider stripped me from 30 meters away, really!"

"Of coooourse ma'am."

"And it took my clothings and packed them in my (invisible) bag."

"Still from 30 meters away?"

"Yeah, really!"

"Ma'am, what is it you drunk? I wanna try that stuff to."

Well...bad english I guess but yo'll get the point. Don't you? ;)

also though' date=' I would like to see some of the other struggle animations used in this mod too, like being able to get webbed standing up or get caught and spool'd, would be nice

[/quote']

Yup, true that.

yeah I did what you said but after that it said something about not being able to rename the file in the CK' date=' and then your mod vanished from the Data Files .esp list on the Skyrim launcher, and the spider spit no longer cocoons at all, wonder what went wrong

[/quote']

It looks like you didn't set the plugin active in the data files window! You need to do this if you want to edit a mod. If you don't it will think that you want to create a new mod from scratch.

Well, yes. But it would have to get two versions. Nude and Non-Nudeversion.

On the other side if the attack just unequipps the armor...yeah but how would we explain that?

"The spider stripped me from 30 meters away, really!"

"Of coooourse ma'am."

"And it took my clothings and packed them in my (invisible) bag."

"Still from 30 meters away?"

"Yeah, really!"

"Ma'am, what is it you drunk? I wanna try that stuff to."

Well...bad english I guess but yo'll get the point. Don't you?

Hihi yah it wouldn't make lots of sense ^^ But I think it would be plausible for chaurus spit to do that because the way it works (ignores poison resistance) makes me think that it's some kind of sticky acid thingy instead of actual poison and the undressing could be explained as the substance melting through armour! A script could equip an invisible outfit on player that would make it impossible to wear anything for a few minutes (like hircine's cursed ring but in body slot) and falmer caves would suddenly become way more dangerous ^^

Maybe if mastercchris makes some resources related to that chaurus goo I could even make this thing ^^