[Unity] Star Wars: Path of Lust | Adult 3D adventure

14 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

Almost guessed :) I was thinking about the mirialans , but decided to leave them for later. And the fifth race will be zeltrons :)

Woo!

At the risk of sounding like the local buzzfeed media, I'm tired of all the human protagonists in star wars-I want aliens and their cultures explored from the players perspective.

You are already doing better than EA story-wise XD

5 hours ago, HighTide said:

Woo!

At the risk of sounding like the local buzzfeed media, I'm tired of all the human protagonists in star wars-I want aliens and their cultures explored from the players perspective.

HA HA XD

20 hours ago, HighTide said:

Woo!

Yes, I try to create my story from the side of a previously unknown character, but who nevertheless can catch many key events of the original story.

15 hours ago, fsfsf said:

Just looked at the Patreon and noticed that this takes place during the clone wars... This keeps getting better and better!

Yes, it is :) And you will meet with many famous personalities as the game goes on :)

11 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

Yes, I try to create my story from the side of a previously unknown character, but who nevertheless can catch many key events of the original story.

Yes, it is :) And you will meet with many famous personalities as the game goes on :)

Glad to hear it! Any news on a release for the customization beta yet?

I know, I know, give me a demo-version here! :) But, patience, young padawans! Just a little more.

In the meantime, admire the five main races that will be provided to you for selection. Creating your unique look of Kara, you can make it representative of any of them.

And yes, skin color is not the only one. :) For each race, a set of characteristic colors is presented, any of which can be easily selected. And yes, as you can see, the color of the blade of the lightsaber is also changing :) Well, except that there is no red, but we are not in a hurry to the dark side, right? :)

337972_races.png

8 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

I know, I know, give me a demo-version here! :) But, patience, young padawans! Just a little more.

In the meantime, admire the five main races that will be provided to you for selection. Creating your unique look of Kara, you can make it representative of any of them.

And yes, skin color is not the only one. :) For each race, a set of characteristic colors is presented, any of which can be easily selected. And yes, as you can see, the color of the blade of the lightsaber is also changing :) Well, except that there is no red, but we are not in a hurry to the dark side, right? :)

337972_races.png

Fuck yes! You are right master, patience is the Jedi way. 

I don't understand why people back games like this? This guy will take your money, maybe work on the game for awhile, or perhaps not, seeing that a character creation demo was to come out yet nothing, but eventually Disney will find this and tell the guy to close it all down, because it's their property.

Just be cautious backers, because this seems like a pit to throw money down and get little to nothing in return.

14 hours ago, OG-Nexus said:

I don't understand why people back games like this? This guy will take your money, maybe work on the game for awhile, or perhaps not, seeing that a character creation demo was to come out yet nothing, but eventually Disney will find this and tell the guy to close it all down, because it's their property.

Just be cautious backers, because this seems like a pit to throw money down and get little to nothing in return.

Are you ready to answer for your words? Or are you only able to blame people for what they weren't going to do in principle, simply because you want it or you thought up something for yourself?

StarLord, it's alright. Posts like that are trollish and unwarranted, there's little need to give them what they want: attention. We're here to watch YOU. Keep doing good work and words like those above will find themselves incapable of holding up to any level of scrutiny.

Well!

Force is with us and the first demo version of the game is finally released :) As you remember, this is only a demo of the character customization system, however many of you have expressed a desire to play with it, therefore - please! :)

Download STAR WARS: PATH OF LUST

At the moment, not all of the plans have been implemented in the system, but something will probably change in the future, however, in general, you can read it and create your own unique Jedi. And yes, share screenshots of the results, I'm also interested :)

In addition, I will be grateful for the screenshots or at least just descriptions of all found bugs and other problems, without them, after all, most likely will not do :)

So - go ahead, to a far, far galaxy!

2 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

Well!

Force is with us and the first demo version of the game is finally released :) As you remember, this is only a demo of the character customization system, however many of you have expressed a desire to play with it, therefore - please! :)

Download STAR WARS: PATH OF LUST

At the moment, not all of the plans have been implemented in the system, but something will probably change in the future, however, in general, you can read it and create your own unique Jedi. And yes, share screenshots of the results, I'm also interested :)

In addition, I will be grateful for the screenshots or at least just descriptions of all found bugs and other problems, without them, after all, most likely will not do :)

So - go ahead, to a far, far galaxy!

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. :D

But I'll have to agree with OG-Nexus in one thing. We all know Disney/Lucasfilms are party poopers when it comes to copyright. Try to keep a low profile (maybe don't name it STAR WARS at all) to avoid a dreaded Cease & Desist letter from them.

8 hours ago, Mr. Trigun said:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. :D

But I'll have to agree with OG-Nexus in one thing. We all know Disney/Lucasfilms are party poopers when it comes to copyright. Try to keep a low profile (maybe don't name it STAR WARS at all) to avoid a dreaded Cease & Desist letter from them.

Well, I understand that. In general, with Lucasfilms still quite could be negotiated. George has always supported any fan projects in his universe. I think that he would not be strongly against game even if it for adults. In the end, if fans like it, why not?

But Disney of course - this is yes, everything is sad. They don't need a Star Wars universe, they need money.

But nothing. I'll think of something. At this time the main thing for me is that you like the game :)