[Unity] Star Wars: Path of Lust | Adult 3D adventure

On 5/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, StarLordGames said:

Alpha version will be released soon. You understand that the 3D game is not done too quickly as one would like, especially alone.

In the near future (most likely already this week) a simple demo will appear, it will be a practical demonstration of the character customization system shown in the screenshot below. You can try to create your character and save these settings for the future. Well, at the same time notify me of bugs and other problems if they arise :)

317180_3.png

Oh this is really interesting, the Cyberpunk Stars wars version :)

Can i ask what's the sexual kinks there will be in the game? (exhib, humiliation etc......)

5 minutes ago, B-Hazard12 said:

Oh this is really interesting, the Cyberpunk Stars wars version :)

Can i ask what's the sexual kinks there will be in the game? (exhib, humiliation etc......)

Hmm, where did you see cyberpunk here? :)

About sexual kinks - I think there will be a lot of things. I have not yet decided on a complete list.

10 minutes ago, StarLordGames said:

Hmm, where did you see cyberpunk here? :)

About sexual kinks - I think there will be a lot of things. I have not yet decided on a complete list.

I was talking about customization choices :)

Oh nice, hope there will be exhib or public nudity :P

I'll watch this thread carefully :)

Very nice so far, however in your opening text crawl there are a few spelling mistakes. Also the words "Jedi" and "Knight" should be capitalized.

It is my sincerest hope that you can continue this, but my recommendation for avoiding the dreaded C&D notice is to not include any cannon characters and to change the music to something that is public domain or free use. (As a devout Star Wars fan it pains me to say that, but that is what they most assuredly will get you on)

1 hour ago, stabyourit said:

Very nice so far, however in your opening text crawl there are a few spelling mistakes. Also the words "Jedi" and "Knight" should be capitalized.

It is my sincerest hope that you can continue this, but my recommendation for avoiding the dreaded C&D notice is to not include any cannon characters and to change the music to something that is public domain or free use. (As a devout Star Wars fan it pains me to say that, but that is what they most assuredly will get you on)

Well, the fact of the matter is that I want to preserve the atmosphere inherent in the SW universe. I didn't intend to introduce canonical characters here, but without the rest it will be just a pathetic parody.

Well in a Star Wars setting there's a plethora of tentacle monsters to choose from

Mind control is a rather darkside path but it's also an option

Different races hooking up together

Sith Ghosts have possessed people in the EU

Robotics and Toys could take a kinky direction

Using racial traits (Lekku, pheremones, the force itself) could lead to interesting interactions

There's plenty of options to consider, really

Oh my lord Disney is going to HATE this. Better keep this as low profile as possible. Looks pretty good so far though! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Real quick though... More of a Star Wars nerd nitpick really...

Picture1.png.487f125759fb8592814356fece4ec924.png

There is no Union in their name, Its just the Separatists. Alternatively you could just call them the C.I.S which is the abbreviation of their official political name, "Confederation of Independent Systems."

Another I'm sure you're aware of...Picture2.png.ab259974aa914d1c3b27c2ec8de42ed7.png

Idk , I kinda like the green text... but it isn't star wars. Great work regardless! Can't wait until the next build! 

2019-06-20 (1).png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I have almost completed the development of the main buildings for the creation of the port of Mos Eisley on Tatooine and will soon begin the actual assembly of the location itself. It remains to finish a few more small things and pretty soon you will be able to visit this famous city :)

As you can see, I modeled several characteristic buildings of Mos Eisley. If I missed something, or you have any comments, you can indicate it in the comments.

365417_tatooine.png

• 2 weeks later...

Game plans

According to the results of the survey, it became clear that many support the idea of changing the plot of the game so as to preserve the original essence of the Jedi Knights and at the same time preserve the main character as a Jedi along with the erotic component of the game. Well, so be it :)

So, Kara Silero was expelled from the Order for her commitment to passion and bodily pleasures, as well as their use along with the traditional methods of the Jedi (by the way, quite effectively), which, of course, did not like to the Jedi Council. At the same time, Kara is not going to deviate from her principles and wants to prove that her methods are no worse than traditional ones, and in some cases even surpass them. Therefore, she begins the hunt for the elusive gang of mercenaries selling young women into slavery, in order to stop them and thus earn the pardon of the Order. At the same time, Kara remains on the Light side of the Force and does not use dark methods.

Thus, this change in plot will save the classic history of the Star Wars universe and at the same time introduce an erotic component into it, without affecting the canons. You can use the Jedi’s abilities in the game, as well as Kara’s attractiveness and sexuality :) But you should beware of the many temptations of the Dark Side - you must not cross this line, otherwise you will lose.

Very soon there will be a demo version of the game with the first part of the Mos Eisley spaceport and you can feel like a Jedi exile :)

...Chiss ARE the race I find most attractive, but I wasn't going to suggest them for a few reasons <_<
They originate in the unknown regions, they're secretive and mostly unknown, and generally they're rather practical-they don't tend towards the theme of eroticism (hot as they are aesthetically...)

That said I wouldn't be sad to see them included...

On 8/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, kenjigreat said:

Chiss would be a good race since all you have to do is replace the skin with Blue and give Red eyes.

Um, well, actually the idea is kind of good. I can make the chiss one of the characters, for excample the leader of the mercenaries Kara is hunting for. He is smart, he is cunning, he calculates all the moves of the his enemies in advanced, so he are so difficult to track down. That will be a peculiar reference to Thrawn, who also belonged to this race.

On 8/3/2019 at 4:30 PM, StarLordGames said:

Um, well, actually the idea is kind of good. I can make the chiss one of the characters, for excample the leader of the mercenaries Kara is hunting for. He is smart, he is cunning, he calculates all the moves of the his enemies in advanced, so he are so difficult to track down. That will be a peculiar reference to Thrawn, who also belonged to this race.

Sounds like a good time.

• 2 weeks later...