[Unity] Star Wars: Path of Lust | Adult 3D adventure

Hey!

I'm Star Lord and I'm game developer. Let me introduce you my new game - Star Wars: Path of Lust

314474_promo2.png

Short about development game:

Developer/Publisher: StarLord Games [http://patreon.com/starlordgames]
Engine: Unity
Censorship: No
OS: Windows (In the future expected release for Android)
Language: English, Russian
Genre: 3D, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, Movie Heroes, Adventure, Action, Third-Person, NSFW, Animation, Simulator, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Aliens, Interracial

The demo version is not ready yet, but I will try to demonstrate the development process as much as possible :)

The plot:

In a far, far away galaxy is restless. In the midst of the Clone Wars, the battles between the Republic and the Separatists are fiercer.
The Galactic Senate is concerned about the growing number of rumors spread from the edges of the galaxy. A mysterious group of mercenaries kidnaps young women of various races, after which they are sold into sexual slavery to the separatists, gangsters and Hutt clans.
In order to sort out the situation and put an end to arbitrariness, the Jedi Council sends in the wake of the mercenaries the jedi knight, Kara Silero, a master of reincarnation and a subtle connoisseur of temptation and sensual pleasures. 

Few words about gameplay:

Together with Kara, you have to go a way from planet to planet, revealing the identity and motives of the kidnappers and acting with all the means available to the young jedi girl ?
The game world is represented by several legendary planets, such as Tatooine, Coruscant, Naboo, Kashiyyk, as well as numerous spacecraft and stations.

At your disposal is a full arsenal of jedi: lightsabers, Force skills, various technical means, as well as Kara's natural actives - beauty, sexy body, hot temperament and the ability to use them to achieve their goals ?

And yes - beware of the Dark Side!

Thank you for your attention ?

Alpha version will be released soon. You understand that the 3D game is not done too quickly as one would like, especially alone.

In the near future (most likely already this week) a simple demo will appear, it will be a practical demonstration of the character customization system shown in the screenshot below. You can try to create your character and save these settings for the future. Well, at the same time notify me of bugs and other problems if they arise :)

317180_3.png

22 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

Alpha version will be released soon. You understand that the 3D game is not done too quickly as one would like, especially alone.

In the near future (most likely already this week) a simple demo will appear, it will be a practical demonstration of the character customization system shown in the screenshot below. You can try to create your character and save these settings for the future. Well, at the same time notify me of bugs and other problems if they arise :)

317180_3.png

Can't wait! It already looks very nice from this screenshot alone. Looking forward to what you have coming.

1 hour ago, HighTide said:

This definitely draws my interest!
Will Race be taken into much account for the gameplay or how you interact with others? Zeltrons in particular would be perfect for a game like this-they're basically perfect party people as a race(see the link with the video at the top)

The race chosen by the player will of course influence the gameplay, including the attitude of other races towards you.

About zeltrons I thought. True, about this race is still a bit of information, but their external data is quite possible to use.
By the way, in the novel "Kenobi" there been one female zeltron, a minor character, but in her own words Zeltrons are very loving :) So yes, this race fits perfectly into the game :)

13 hours ago, StarLordGames said:

Demo of customization system is scheduled for release at the end of the week. The demo of the game itself is next month, I’ll not give you the exact date yet.

Alrighty then. Can't wait!